What to do?

A Love To Remember

JiEun Talking
Wooyoung Talking
Jiyeon Talking
Wooyoung's Dad Talking
JiEun's Parents Talking
Jiyeon's Parents Talking

Jang Wooyoung POV ~

I knew we had to finish the partnership task but it's due in a week what's the rush? It's not that hard anyways. As I was walking home this random girl came up to me and said "Oppa, SARANGHAE, Can you accept my love?" I smirked and replied "Yah! You pabo or something..Your not my type, leave now or it gets worst" I knew that it was another stupid confession. I didn't like anyone who will confess and think I will like them. I don't even know them. The girl ran off crying. I laughed and continued to walk home. 
When I got home, I found my dad not home. I sighed and went back upstairs. Why is my life like this? Why is it so bad? I got up and went downstairs to get a snack. As I was getting a snack, I heard the door open, I turned around and I saw my dad with another girl from the club. I went up to him and said "Appa, are you feeling okay?" I was worried for my dad, he doesn't know what he is going through. My dad then responded "YAH! Leave my alone, you were never my child." My dad looked at me angryily and went to his room with that women. I looked at myself in the mirror and said "am I really not his son?" I ran upstairs and jumped on my bed. Why does everything have to be this way? Why is everything negative. I just want at least one happy moment. Why doesn't it happen to me? Will i end up like my father? I need someone to cheer me up but I don't know who. *sigh*
I got up and went to take a shower. After taking a shower I went downstairs again and saw my dad wasted again. I sighed and went to help him back to his room. "Appa... why can't you take me as a child? why can't you love like your own child for one day?" After I said those words I walked out went to get a drink and went to sleep. This isn't the life I wanted. 

Lee JiEun (IU) POV ~

When I got home, after all that shopping, my mum and dad greeted me "Ah, Annyeong JiEun, guess what we bought." My mum said to me. I sighed and said "Eomma, I told you not to spend too much." I said to her "Anni, we bought this cheap, we thought it'll look cute on you so we bought it. Here" She handed me a really soft fabric. I opened it and it was a dress. I asked her "eomma..what am I gonna do with this?" I looked at her and she was smiling "On your graduation party. This dress will look beautiful on you." I looked at my mum and the dress again. "Gomawo eomma, appa, You really don't have to spend a lot of money for me." I hugged them and brought the dress to my room to try it on. It fits nicely and it's really nice. I feel very guilty for my parents, they always have to spend a lot of money on me. *sigh* 
I texted Jiyeon that I got a new dress and she went crazy. I laughed and told her to come tomorrow if she wants to see it. 
After trying on the dress and showing Jiyeon I went to take a shower and went straight to bed. Tomorrow is going to be a long day.

                                                                                                                     28648_P_1337928553024.jpgThis is the dress

Jiyeon POV ~ (NEW POV)

After shopping with JiEun, I felt so happy. I never really had a friend who would go shopping with me, know what situation I'm in. She really is a true friend. After entering the house, my mum and dad came running to me. "Jiyeon! We need you to marry this company's son. We really need the money so if you could PLEASE do it for your eomma and appa." "BWO! I'm not marrying anyone!" I shouted at them and ran up my room. I'm really upset as to why my parents will do this to me. I know I'm their only child but why now? 
My Family owns a really big company and I'm really spoiled, so that's why I don't have friends. They usually like setting me up on blind dates and telling me what to do. I know I'm their daughter and I have to listen to them but getting married is too overboard. I want to marry someone i truely love and who loves me back. I get everything I want but freedom to date whoever I want. My parents never listen to me and my opinion so there isn't a point trying to do anything. When I met JiEun, she was my only friend that I could talk too. When I was in my room, I received a text, I looked at my phone and JiEun texted me.
Text:
JiEun: Jiyeon-ah, you will never believe what i got from my parents. I got a brand new dress.
Jiyeon: JINJA WAH! LUCKY! I WANT TO SEE IT. 
JiEun: hehehe, come tomorrow after school and see it C:
Jiyeon: Nae! defnitely will.
I'm really happy for JiEun and I can't show her my bad side so I got to be happy. I smiled and went to bed. 

The Next Morning -

Jang Wooyoung POV ~

Early in the morning, I walked to the pub and asked for some alcohol. They didn't care about my age so they just gave it. I drank some but I didn't know it would taste good, I kept drinking more on the way to school. When I got to school, I sat down near the tree and drank the remaining of the alcohol. I took a nap then when I woke up, I saw JiEun. "Wooyoung-sshi, Gwenchana?" She asked me, I hugged her and replied to her "JiEun-ah, my life is terrible." I know it wasn't her problem but I need someone to help me. Then I out. 

Lee JiEun (IU) POV ~

Like the usual morning, waiting for Jiyeon. When Jiyeon arrived, I waved at her and greeted her "Annyeong Jiyeon" She greeted me back and she told me she had some news to share with me. I was confused but I went along with it. She really is a talkative friend and a good one at it. 
While walking again, I saw Wooyoung. I sighed and went up to him. "Wooyoung-sshi, gwenchana?" I saw him looking depressed. Then out of nowhere he hugged me "JiEun-ah, my life is terrible." I was surprised that I couldn't say anything "uh..well.. umm.. Waeyo?..." but there wasn't any answer, "Wooyoung-sshi? Are you drunk?" He still didn't reply."Aish! Jinja Wooyoung-sshi." I went up to Jiyeon and said "Jiyeon-ah, I'm going to go somewhere, I'm going to be back quick." "Oh, aresso, come back safely." I nodded and ran to Wooyoung and helped him. I asked his friends where Wooyoung's home is.. they all got weird but eventually told me. I thanked them and took Wooyoung home. I couldn't drive so we walked, His friends say that he only lives 2 houses away from the school, so it wouldn't be that hard. 
When I arrived at his house, a man that looked like his dad opened the door. I greeted him "oh, annyeonghaseyo Mr. Jang." he nodded his head and let me in. I dropped Wooyoung on his couch and when I was about to walk out. Wooyoung grabbed my hand. I stood there and asked "Gwenchana Wooyoung-sshi?" He didn't reply. I let go of the hold and walked out and back to school. This isn't what I thought my day would go.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeonghaseyo again, I know ANOTHER CHAPTER! Yes another chapter. I'm really bored so this is my hobby. I know this is crappy and is like the same old stories but this what i've been thinking in my mind and what I worked on. I'm really sorry if it's stupid and cheesy. Please tell me on the comments and I won't write stories like this anymore D: I'm really sorry for the wait and I will definitely write 3 more chapters tomorrow. Oh and in the next chapter I'm going to answer questions so please leave some questions and I'll answer them in my story C: KASAMIDA <3