First Day

A Love To Remember

KASAMIDA to HanleyraNa28, crazzy_mistake and chammyunnie143 for commenting ^^ really boost me up.

@chammyunnie143 - I'm sorry it was short but I will try my best to make it as long as possible C: ~

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

JiEun Talking
Wooyoung Talking
JiEun's Mum Talking
Random Talking

Lee JiEun's (IU) POV ~

When school finished I was walking back home like usual but I realised I didn't wait for Wooyoung. Aish.. I turned around and he was running to me. He stopped in front of me, I looked down at him since he was bending over puffing and sweating. I laughed and said "Mianhae for forgetting you." He looked back at me and smiled "Aniyo, It's not like your use to me living with you anyways." He then got his breath back so we started to walk back home. "So who was what girl?" I said to him, it's not like I'm suspicious or anything but like just wondering. He laughed and said "You jealous?" He replied giving me his smirk. "ANIYO, just wondering." He laughed once more and replied "Aresso, just an old crush." When he said crush I got hurt a little bit but I still put on my fake smile. "Jinja? Wait old?" I just realised he said 'old', he looked at me and chuckled. "Nae, old crush." I faced him but he seemed to be looking at the clouds. I smiled and said "Aresso, so you don't have any feelings for anyone anymore right?" I said still walking. "Um...nae...?" I smiled and thought to myself "i still have hope. FIGHTING ~" I started skipping away and Wooyoung started to jog after me.

Jang Wooyoung POV ~

When JiEun asked me if I had any feelings for any one or I don't anymore. I didn't know how to reply since I don't know.. a part of me is still thinking of Dara but the other part is....well...JiEun. She then started skipping away. I jogged up to her and asked her the same question. "So do you have a crush?" "Nae~ in the junior years..." she said. I nodded and she continued "His name was Yoseob. He was a sweet guy but he just wasn't interested in anything. So I gave up." I listened carefully. She then looked back at me and smiled. "But it was in the past so I'm over it." She gave me that cute smile and started looking forward. So she did have a crush I wonder who she likes now. "So whose your crush now?" She stopped for a moment and replied "Molla" She giggled and started to run. "YAH! What does Molla mean? YAH! come back" I started running after her. We are always chasing each other like little kids.. It's funny.
While I was running over to her, she tripped on a piece of log. I got surprised and ran to her. "Gwenchana?" I said worried. "Gwenchanayo.." She said in a soft voice and touching her knee. I didn't believe her so I picked her up bridal style. "Yah, gwenchanayo, you don't have to carry me." I ignored her and continued to walk. Luckily she is light. 

Lee JiEun (IU) POV ~

When I tripped I got a scratch on my knee and it started to bleed. I didn't want to feel like a burden to Wooyoung so I said I was okay but he just picked me up and I got surprised. Why is he helping me? When I told him I was fine again he seemed to ignore me so I stopped talking. Plus carrying me wasn't necessary. I can still walk so I said to him, "Wooyoung-ah, gwenchanayo, I can walk by myself." He looked at me and said "Jinja?" I nodded and he put me down. I walked a few steps and it hurt but I didn't want to show it so I kept walking but it seemed like I was limping. He seemed to just stand there, so I turned around and put a smile and said "See, gwenchanayo, kaja." I turned back around and continued to walk. Out of no where he came to my side and held my arm, supporting me. I looked at him and blushed. Aish! Why does he have to do these kind of actions. 
When we got home, he opened the door for me and my mum looked at my leg and then looked at Wooyoung. "What happened?" She said. I was about to speak but Wooyoung said, "She just tripped nothing serious, gwenchanayo." I looked at him and he just smiled at me. I walked up to my room and sat down. "AISH! Why does he have to do that, it's so..." When I was about to finish. He came into my room. "Gwenchana?" I looked at him with the "Are you kidding me" face. He laughed and said "Yah, I was only checking." He sat next to me on my bed. "Gwenchanayo, it's just a little scratch not big." He then took my hand and looked at it. I got shocked but went along with it. "See you got cuts on your hand too." I hid my face and he just chuckled. He went out my room and came back with a first aid kit. He started to apply the cream and bandage to my leg and hands. "Here, remember to take care of you body." He chuckled and went out of my room. I just sat there dumbfounded. He seems so caring when his not infront of his friends but at school his like a jerk..... 

Jang Wooyoung POV ~

I went out of JiEun's room and headed towards my bedroom. I don't know why I cared so much. Like come on, I'm suppose to be cool not caring. I sat down on my bed and looked at the paper on my table. I sat up and went to get it. I realised that it was my song for tonight. OMO I have to work tonight!" I went to take a shower and got dressed. I went downstairs and ate my dinner. I went back up and took my sheet and started practising. By the time I finished, it was 6:30. I walked downstairs and saw JiEun sitting on the couch watching Idol Army. I laughed and told her. "Yah, JiEun-ah, I'm going to go work aresso?" She looked at me and nodded "HWAITING~" And gave me the fighting fist. I gave one back and she smiled. I walked out of the house and walked to the club. Yes a club, where all wasted people are. 
After a few minutes, I got there. A lot of girls were dancing and like I said being wasted. I walked to the manager and told him and he just excused me like a typical boss. I went to set up the stage and got ready. When I was walking down to get my drink. This wasted girl just went up to me but she is hot! "Hey there, you must be new." I looked at her and just nodded. "You wanna play?" When she said that a lot of dirty stuff came into my head. EW.. I ignored her and just went back up to the stage. 
I sang the song perfectly and got my pay. Well it's not a lot but it's a lot to buy some food. 30,000 won. Still good. I walked out of the club and it was like already 11 - 12 pm/am. I took the bus home and when I went in. I saw JiEun sleeping on the couch with the TV still on. I laughed and just went back up to my room.

The Next Day ~

Lee JiEun (IU) POV ~

I woke up so uncomfortably and looked around. "Oh i must have slept while waiting for Wooyoung" I was actually hoping he would carry me up to my bed but seems like nothing happened. I sighed and went upstairs to get ready for the last week of school. It's almost the summer holidays so must get good grades! I did a fighting fist to myself and when I got up the stairs Wooyoung looked at me like I was crazy. "Gwenchana?" He said while looking at my fist. I hid the fist behind my back and laughed "nae~ Gwenchanayo, kekeke" I walked into the bathroom and started brushing my teeth. Aish.. that was embarrassing. After I finished brushing my teeth and got changed, I walked downstairs and found that my breakfast was already served. I looked up and saw Wooyoung. I smiled and said "You prepared this for me?" I asked curiously. He smiled at me and said "Nae~" I sat down and started eating. I think i felt myself blushing but AISH! how could I fall for him?! I continue to eat. 
Few minutes later, I finished eating so I waited for Wooyoung. I decided to at least start a conversation. "Wooyoung-ah, how was your work?" I said "gwenchanayo, wae?" "Oh anni, was just seeing" Then it was silent again. *sigh*

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ANNYEONGHASEYO! Jal jinesseoyo? (How are you?) JOESONGHABNIDA for the long wait on updating. you know school and homework and assessments yeah... I will try to update once in a while but until then please be patient with me KASAMIDA <3 By the way, I won't be able to finish this story fast so i'll try to make the chapters long. I hope this chapter its long enough. Remember please comment and questions you are interested in telling me. C: I will answer them in my next chapter C: KASAMIDA! ANNYEONG~