Thoughts

A Love To Remember

Jang Wooyoung's POV ~

I'm an idiot, I'm a moron. That's what I am. I'm a nobody. I've done the wrong thing and I get it. I do feel guilty I really do but this has to be done. For the past few days that shes been with me, bringing me food and walking with me to school, I appreciated it. I loved it but I'm confused by my own feelings. I haven't really thought of my feelings till now, what exactly is she to me? I care about her. I can't admit I like her, I can't admit I want to be her, it just feels wrong. I'm afraid I'll hurt her. I'm afraid of breaking her. They are my fears. I know it was stupid of me to think of that as a conclusion but there's nothing I could do. I sat on the edge of my bed with my palm on my head. I yelled in frustration. What am I? I laid down on my bed and minutes later I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with a shock. I had a nightmare, it was just a nightmare. I jumped out of bed and walked to the kitchen, I opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of orange juice. I poured a glass of the juice and gulped it down. It was refreshing but not satisfying. I placed the bottle back in the fridge. I went into the bathroom and just did my morning routines. I walked out of the bathroom with a towel around my neck and my hair still wet. I took my school uniform and changed into it in no time. I took my phone and opened it, I checked if I had messages. i was hoping I would have gotten a message from Jieun but of course there wasn't. I sighed to myself and placed my phone into my pocket. I grabbed my bag and flanged it onto one of my shoulders. I grabbed my keys and walked out of my apartment. I was walking along a quiet path when I stopped in my tracks and saw Jieun walking along too, luckily she hasn't turned around. I stood still, I wanted to run up to her and talk to her, tell her I'm sorry but I stopped myself, I stood still on my spot. I watched her, she looked lonely, upset and crushed. I felt so bad. I waited till she was quite far away from me before I started to walk on my own. She still looked normal but by the way her facial emotions are, I know she was upset. Was it possible that she liked me too? No way, she wouldn't liked a person like me, would she?

I got to school a few minutes after her and she wasn't anywhere to be found. This is how it should be, I said to myself. I walked up to my friends and greeted them with a fist bump. 

"Hey, Wooyoung, ma boy, what's up?" Junho said to me.

"nothing really, just tired."

"What have you been doing all night? Wait, you didn't party did you?"

"No, why would I do that?"

"I'm only joking, kaja" 

We walked into the main hall and there was a bunch of students walking around, getting to classes, it was a great sight but it was a small world, I bumped into Jiyeon, which Jieun was there standing next to her, avoiding eye contact. I looked at her for a split second and could confirm she was avoiding me. I sighed once more and looked at Jiyeon.

"Wooyoung, I know it so sudden but I wanted to give you this letter" Jiyeon said.

I looked down at the paper she was holding, it was pink and had a heart sticker in the middle, I took it without hesitation and walked off. It was already hurting me that seeing her like this. I looked at the letter Jiyeon gave me again and curiosity was filling me up. Was this a love letter? Could Jiyeon like me? I thought it was pathetic but then curiosity got the best of me.

"Wooyoung, you have a girlfriend now huh?" Taecyeon teased.

"Shut it" I said to him "It's just a letter, it's nothing special" I stated.

They all started mocking me but I ignored it. I opened up the letter and of course it was a love letter.

Wooyoung-oppa, I just wanted to say that I've liked you
since grade 7 and I don't know if you notice but I have strong
feelings towards you, I hope you could consider thinking
about you and me. This letter was quite hard for me to write, since
I don't really know what to write and how to tell you, please
consider thinking about it, I would appreciate it.

Park JiYeon 

I smirked at the letter, this was sweet but too sweet for my consideration, I chucked the piece of paper into the bin and walked off, the situation now is hurting me and giving me the letter now will make things worst. I walked off with my friends but they started bombing me with questions. 

"So, what did she say?" Junho said.

"Does she love you? Taecyeon continued.

"Not telling and No, plus I'm not interested so it doesn't really matter"

My friends patted my on the back and we continue to walk to our class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The school day went off like a breeze but with some slight stormy hours. At lunch, Jiyeon was eyeing me and staring at me which made me uncomfortable, I bumped into Jieun again but she walked off from me. It was how I wanted so I should be happy but something inside is telling me I should make things better but if I made things better then I'll just start thinking about my fears again or what if there was a possibility of her not liking me. I walked home alone again and nothing really seemed interesting to me. I kept my head low to the ground and just walked. 
I arrived home and just went straight to my bedroom and just dumped my bag on the ground. I laid down on my bed and just starting thinking to myself. What am I seriously going to do? Should I let things be? 


Annyeonng again, here's the chapter, I hope this makes it better, I'm sorry it's short again but I tried my best. Hope you'll enjoy it. I'll update when I can, until them THANK YOU AND SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT :)

Also, please check out my short story, which I just created, it doesn't have chapters yet but it doesn't hurt to subscribe right?