One Problem

A Love To Remember

JiEun Talking
Wooyoung Talking
Jiyeon Talking
Taeyang Talking
JiEun's Parents Talking
Wooyoung's Dad Talking
Teacher Talking

Lee JiEun (IU) POV ~

After my mother and father bought me the guitar, I was thinking if i should repay them back. I was thinking if I should go take guitar lesson and make them proud of me. I want them to see me shine and so I could see them happy. I know they are happy now but it would be more great to see them smile at my dream. As I was thinking I heard my mum call me. "JiEun-ah, dinners' ready" I heard my mum call to me. "Nae" I replied while placing my guitar on my bed softly. I ran downstairs and sat at the dinner table. "Eomma, what are we eating?" I said happily. "We are eating, rice with curry, since we don't have much ingredients. Eomma and Appa are going to the market tomorrow so we should buy ingredients there." My mum replied to my question. "Nae, don't spend to much aresso?" I looked at her. "Aresso, Jieun-ah don't have to worry." She laughed and gave me my plate. I smiled and started eating.
After eating, I said goodnight to my mum and dad and went back upstairs. I went to take a shower and went to sleep. Tomorrow is going to be my second day at the new school, hope it will turn out well again. 

The Next Day -

Jang Wooyoung POV ~

I woke up like the usual and did my morning routines like usual. Everyday is like a typical day, no change at all. *sigh* Reality really stinks. As I was walking out of my room I saw my dad on the kitchen table looking all wasted. *sigh* My dad is use to going out to clubs and drinking, he never stops. Why can't he just quit already... I really miss my old family. I walked up to him, "Appa...gwenchana?" I said to him but all he did was moan. "Appa... Go to your bedroom and sleep, have a proper sleep." I guess he didn't hear me. So I carried him all the way to his room. I dropped him on his bed and said "Appa, I'm going to school now, Take care. Annyeong." I walked out of his room and made my way to school. This is another stupid yet typical day. I wish it could make one day interesting and exciting.

When I arrived at school, I just sat under the tree and took a nap. I didn't bother caring about class or other people looking at me while passing by. As I was taking my nap, I heard some giggling and chit chatting nearby. I opened my eyes and saw that new girl here. I didn't care so I closed my eyes and went back to my nap. After a few minutes the bell rang. I got up tiredlessly and walked to class. As I was walking to class, Taeyang, my friend, patted me on the back and said "Yah, Wooyoung, You look so tired." "Nae, I'm tired can you leave me alone?" I replied "Ah.. aresso, but have you heard of that new girl?" He said. "Nae.. she's in my class, she isn't interesting at all.." I responded. "Ah.. aresso, I'll go now, ANNYEONG~" and he walked away. This was starting off as a good start, no confessions yet....

Lee JiEun (IU) POV ~

When I was waiting for Jiyeon at the fron gate. I my phone rang. "Yeoboseyo?" I said "Ah.. JiEun, I'm going to be late a little bit." I laughed and said "Yah, Jiyeon, choosing an outfit again? or a shoe problem?" I laughed. She then responded "Shoe problem..Anyways I'll see you soon aresso?" "Aresso~ Annyeong" I hanged up and continue to wait. After 5 minutes of waiting, she finally arrived. "JiEun-ah, mian..I had to go buy a new shoe." She said while hugging me tightly. I laughed, "Gwenchanayo, I know your problem." She let go and said "Jinja? So your alright?" I laughed and nodded. "Yah, JiEun, you are the most coolest friend ever. Most of my friends usually yell at me if I'm late." She started walked and linking arms with me and started telling me her story. I giggled and continue to listen. Maybe I am a good friend.

Later on, the bell rang and we had to go to class. Jiyeon and I had already arrived, so we just sat down and waited for the other students to come. After 10 minutes of waiting and chatting to each other, the teacher came in. "Annyeonghaseyo, today's work is partnership. In order for you guys to cooperate with each other equally and fair is to have better communication skills. So today's project is.... getting to knoww each other, meaning I will put you in pairs and you both have to find something you both have in common. Then next week you will change to a new partner and so on.." The whole class started shouting. "So I have chosen the pairs for this week, oh and forgot to say, you have to make that thing you have in common in a 300 word essay." Then the whole class started sighing. "Aresso, The pairs are Jiyeon and Dara, Wooyoung and JiEun (saying the other pairs). Aresso, now by next week you need to hand in your essay in two copies, one that your partner or you wrote and the other the same, I shouldn't see copying in those essay. aresso?" The whole then said "Nae~~" The bell went and we went to our next class. I was thinking to myself, why do I have to be with him? WHY HIM? "WAEYO!?" Then I didn't realised I said it out loud. "Oh, uh.. joesonghabnida." bowing to people while walking  faster to my next class. 

Jang Wooyoung POV ~

I wasn't surprised that I'm going to be paired up with that pabo... Well this should be fun. As I was walking out, I heard Jieun shout "WAEYO?!" I laughed and walked out to the front yard. I plan on ditching my next class since it wasn't much fun. As I was walking out I then saw Dara again. I up to her and said "Annyeong, Dara-sshi." I sat next to her. "Wooyoung-ah, can't you just move on already.. your too young for me." She said. "I already moved on." "then why do you keep coming near me." I know I told her I moved on but I actually didn't I just can't give up like that what if there is a chance for me and her to be together? I don't want to miss on the chance. "Waeyo? What's the problem? I just want fresh air." I smiled and looked up in the sky. "AISH! I'm going to class and I don't want to see you again." she got up and stormed away. I sighed and sad there depressed. What if me and her will never exist. If we aren't meant to be why is my heart still going for her? WAEYO?! After a few minutes of thinking I then took a nap.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeonghaseyo! ^^ Sorry for the VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERYYY~~ Long wait of posting this chapter. Joesonghabnida. I will post a lot more tomorrow. JOESONGHABNIDA. D: 

If you haven't watch Wooyoung's New SOLO song. YOU SHOULD WATCH IT IT'S AWESOME! C:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLZ_Y-4XU8k&feature=g-u-u