Last Week Of School

A Love To Remember

JiEun Talking
Wooyoung Talking
Jiyeon Talking
Nichkhun Talking
Junho Talking
JiEun's Mum Talking
Ajumma Talking

Jang Wooyoung POV ~

After finishing my breakfast and waited for JiEun, we started to head to school. It was just awkward silence but it's not like there's anything to talk about right? JiEun started humming this song and I just chuckled, she's so cute..WAIT a minute, CUTE?! I've offically lost my mind. AISH! JiEun then looked at me weirdly. I laughed and she just smiled. Then I started the conversation "So, what was the song you were humming to?" She blushed and ignored my question. "Yah, don't ignore me." She just smiled and replied "A song" she laughed and started to quicker her pace. I jogged up to her and she started asking about my job and how I'm living. "Wooyoung-ah, is it uncomfortable living with me and my family?" I just laughed "Ani, it's quite fun" She smiled. "That's good. What about work?" I thought for a moment, even though I did like working in clubs making my own songs and stuff, it's just too much wasted people. "It's good, just hard." I smiled and we continued to walk to school in silence. 
When we arrived at school few minutes later, Jiyeon ran to JiEun and they walked off talking. I laughed and went to find my friends. I saw Dara but I felt nothing like I use to, so I just continued my way to find my friends. Finally, I found Nichkhun. "YAH! Nichkhun! How you been?" I said in a happy mood. "Great? What's wrong with you?" He gave me a suspicious look. "Wae? I can't be happy?" He just looked at me even more suspiciously. "No? your usually not happy? what happened?" I just smiled and walked ahead. "YAH! Don't ignore me, come back here mister!" He ran up to be and gave me light punch (jokingly) "Come on, tell me" I just told him one simple sentence. "Something." I can feel he was getting even more suspicious. Junho then ran up behind me and jumped on my back. "YAH! Whose this?!" I got surprised. "HAHA! Wooyoung-ah, your easy to scare." Junho jumped back down to the floor and walked in front of me. I looked up and saw Taecyeon talking to a girl. WAIT a GIRL?! I smiled and walked up to him. My friends....can be crazy.

Lee JiEun (IU) POV~

When I arrived at school, Jiyeon ran up to me dragging me and telling me stories again. "JIEUN-AH, Help me, I don't want to marry early" She frowned. I patted her head and chuckled. "Yah! JiEun!" "Gwenchanayo, just go along, you might like him later." She frowned even more. "JiEun-ah, you don't know who it is, so how would you know I would like...'him'..." she did a disgusted face. "If it's Wooyoung, then yeah I'm fine but this is just unacceptable." She said to me. I knew she really likes Wooyoung so I didn't want to betray her. "Who is it then?" I asked. She answered "T-T-Tae-y-yang!" When I heard the answer i stood there shocked "BWO!?! TAEYANG?!" She nodded and frowned. AISH! That player? she wouldn't even be able to live with him for 1 week. I hanged my head low and she just came and started shaking me "JIEUN-AH, HELP ME!" I smiled and said "Let's go shopping after school." Since I knew shopping was the only thing she does to make her feel better. After I said that, her face lit up. "JINJA?! JiEun-ah, dor jinja." She smiled. I laughed and we walked into the school arm in arm. She started telling me she wanted this dress which was suppose to be on sale yesterday but she couldn't go. While she was talking, I spotted Wooyoung. I stared at him for a while then Jiyeon disturbed me. "Yah, Jieun, You like Wooyoung-sshi?" I shaked my hands "ANIYO" I said out loud. She gave me a suspicious look but went along with it. Phew.. The bell rang and we went our separate ways, since Jiyeon is in a different class for Mondays.

After school ended, I waited for Jiyeon at the front gate. I saw Wooyoung coming out, I ran up to him and said. "Wooyoung-ah, can you walk home by yourself?" "Waeyo?" "I'm going shopping with Jiyeon" He just nodded and answered "Nae~ Have fun" He walked pass me and went home. I sighed and kept waiting for Jiyeon. How long does she take? I took out my phone and called Jiyeon. "Yeoboseoyo? Jiyeon? Where are you?" She then answered "Almost there, just need to talk to a teacher first, mianhae Jieun for making you wait." "Aniyo, gwenchanayo. Aresso, see you soon, Annyeong." I hanged up and continued to wait. After a few minutes she came running out. I laughed at her state right now, since she was sweating but i took out a tissue and gave it to her. "Gomawoyo." She took it and wiped her forehead. We then walked to the shopping centre. When we got there, Jiyeon immediately dragged me to her favourite shop. "Yah, Jieun, isn't this pretty?" "yabuda. (Pretty)" I smiled. She giggled and asked the person how much it was "silehamida (Excuse me), how much is this?" And then she started talking about it. I waited and waited until she finally made up her mind. For 2 hours, we spent almost like going to every clothes store. When we finished, she called her parents to pick her up, I waited with her until her parents came since I wasn't in a rush to go home. When her parents arrived, she offered me a ride home but I just needed to think for a while so I refused. "Aniyo, gwenchanayo, kasamida, Annyeong~" I waved to her until her car was out of sight. I started to walk home but it was getting dark. I quicker my pace and looked at my phone, it was 6:30PM, AISH, I don't want to go home now, so I didn't care about the time and kept thinking, "do I like Wooyoung?" I kept repeating that all over my mind. Finally I shaked my head and smacked it a little. AISH, andwae, I can like him right? 

I took out my house keys and opened the door. I found Wooyoung has already gone to work. I sighed and went upstairs to shower. This is one slow day. After I finished showering, my mum went into my room when I was still practicing my guitar playing. "JiEun-ah, don't you think Wooyoung is suited for you?" I looked at my mum shocked but she was all smiley. "Aniyo! Why would you say that?!" I said startled. My mum just laughed and stood up. "Aresso~ I'll leave you alone." She giggled and went out of my room. "bwoya-ah~!" I placed my guitar down and just went to bed. 

Jang Wooyoung POV ~

I finished work like usual and just went straight home. I walked pass this shop which was open. It had cute stuff. I looked at it for a while and laughed "Maybe JiEun likes these things" I walked into the shop and looked around for things that JiEun might like. It's not that I care but it's for a thank you gift. Ajumma came up to me and asked me things "Annyeonghaseyo, what's a young man doing here in the middle of the night?" She smiled wide at me. "I came here to buy something for a friend." "A girlfriend?" I giggled and answered "An-anniyo." She laughed once again and bought me this cute doll. "Here she might like this. I'll give it to you for a good price." I bowed and answered "Kasamida~ How much?" I said while taking my wallet out. "3000 ($3) for you." She smiled widely again to me. I gave her the money and thanked her again. "Aigoo, gwenchanayo, you are very handsome." I laughed. "Nae~ Kasamida ajumma." I bowed and walked out the store. I looked at the doll for a while and smiled again. I hope she does like it. 
When I got home, everyone was asleep. I walked to JiEun's room and saw her sleeping peacefully. I placed the doll on her bedside table and wrote a note. "Annyeong~ You should be greatful I gave you a gift. You better thank me." I laughed at the note and sticked it on her forehead. I walked out of her room and slowly closed the door. I chuckled and went to bed straight away.

Lee JiEun (IU) POV ~

I woke up with the sun shining in my face. I opened my eyes slowly and found something on my forehead. I took it off my forehead and read it. I chuckled at the note and looked to my side. I found a cute doll sitting there. I picked it up and hugged it. "I'm going to cherrish this forever." I laughed once more and got out of bed. I was still holding the doll when going outside. I saw Wooyoung come out of the bathroom and looked at me. He smiled and said "You like it?" I nodded my head and said "Mhm~! Juwahae ( I like it)" He went up to me and patted my head. "I'm glad." He then walked back to his room. I smiled once more and went to wash up.
After washing up, I happily went downstairs to make breakfast. When I placed my breakfast on the table, Wooyoung came downstairs. "Annyeong~" I smiled happily. He smiled back and sat down to eat. I got curious as to why he would have bought me this doll so I asked him "Wooyoung-ah, why'd you buy this for me?" "Wae? you don't like it?" "Anni, just that, I'm curious." "Because it's a thank you gift for letting me stay at your place." "Ah~ aresso. kasamida." After the conversation I continued to eat.
When we finished eating, we immediately left for school. It was a typical day, going to school, having classes, Jiyeon talking about random stuff. A typical day. The last week of school.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ANNYEONGHASEYO~! Yesh I know I'm super LATE AGAIN~ ARGH! I bet that you guys are unsubscribing me because I take so long to update. LOOL anyways I hope this was long enough. It won't finish very early. KEKEKE :3 Please be patient with me. I will update the next chapter during the week. SO please wait. KASAMIDA~