Moving Day

A Love To Remember

Lee JiEun (IU) POV ~

I woke up with a bright light shining in my eyes. I blinked a few times to get back to reality. I sat up and looked around. I must have slept in on the couch. I ran my fingers through my hair and got up from the couch. What time did I sleep last night? I still had my eyes a little bit closed but I was conscious. I walked up the stairs slowly and into the bathroom. I did my normal routines, brush my teeth, wash my face and shower. I got out of the bathroom and saw Wooyoung as bright as the sun. I was confused. What's happening again? He gave me a smile and a friendly "Good morning" I looked at him once more with confusion written all over my face. Is today a special day?

"Wooyoung? Gwenchana?" I asked.

"Nae. Wae?"

"You seem...excited." I said.

"JiEun, did you forgot already? I'm moving today!" He exclaimed.

Oh Yeah he was moving today but how come I don't feel excited? He finally found a place of his own but all i could feel was emptiness. I gave him a soft smile and just nodded. He is quite happy about moving isn't  he? Does he feel uncomfortable around me? All these questions filled my head in a matter of 3 seconds.

"Oh. I knew that" I said.

"Well, since your all changed, Kaja."

He grabbed my arm and dragged me out. His skin is touching mine. My stomach has butterflies and yet my heart won't stop beating. Is this what love feels like? Wait. Love? I shook that thought out of my head. I don't love Wooyoung, I can't love Wooyoung. Wooyoung was still holding my arm when I was talking to myself. We arrived several minutes later. We walked up the stairs to the apartment floor. He was on Floor 3 so it was no big deal. He unlocked his apartment with a key that was given to him 2 days ago. We walked in and it was still in a pretty big mess. I walked further into the apartment to see what we could do. It only had 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen and a normal lounge room. It was perfect for Wooyoung but the mess is just not right. I turned around to face Wooyoung.

"We need to clean this place, Wooyoung" I demanded.

"Arasso. I'll go get the equipments."

He walked out of his apartment to get the equipments. I stood there looking around once more. It's going to be a tough day. I gave a big sigh and went to help Wooyoung. 

~~~~~~~~~

"We'll just sweep, It should take us around 1 hour to get this place clean since it isn't too big." I instructed.

"Ara, ara. Bali. We also need to move the furnitures." 

"You bought furnitures already?" I was shocked.

"Mhm, long ago. We should start now, questions later. Kaja" 

He took the broom and walked to the 1 bedroom. I smiled to myself and started to get to work. I swept the lounge room and kitchen like crazy. It was currently 11:04AM. So I wanted to hurry since Wooyoung got furnitures to move.

I enjoy moving stuff with him. It seems fun and adventurous. I took the mess we swept up and dunk it into the trash bin. Wooyoung came out and also dunked it into the trash bin. It was now half clean but it was good enough. We cleaned like crazy and in now time we finished.

12:02PM

I wiped the sweat off my forehead and rested my chin on the broom top. I'm tired and it was only sweeping. Never knew sweeping could be hard work. I release a big breath and breathed in. We should now move in the furnitures. I took my chin off the broom and walked to Wooyoung.

"So should we start moving furnitures now?" I asked.

"Yeps, It's in the store room, it's just right across" 

"You've got everything planned already haven't you?" I asked impressed.

He nodded with happiness and proceed to the store room. I gave a quick smirk and followed right behind him. He took another key out of his pocket and jabbed it into the key hole. He opened the store room door and there it was, Wooyoung's furnitures. It wasn't much but it was enough. We took out the small dining table which was easy to carry considering that Wooyoung took it out and carried it himself. All I had to do was carry the chair. Slowly by slowly, the furnitures were being placed in the room. It was easy, everything went smoothly. It was now for the couch. Like usual, it was big nor was it small. It was alright but it weighed a ton I think. Me and Wooyoung had to carry this together. It didn't fit through the door so it took a while...

~~~~~~~~~~

"TADA~! Done" I yelled in excitement.

"Yes we're finally done."  He agreed.

I looked around the apartment once again but this time it was now finished and complete. I wiped some more sweat off my forehead and placed my hands on my hips. I took a step back but i slipped on a piece of plastic that was left on the floor when we were unpacking the couch (That was covered with a plastic wrap) I closed my eyes, expecting a hard impact on my back but a pair of strong arms held me tightly. I opened my eyes and was greeted with Wooyoung's face so close to mine. I gulped at how close we are. I suddenly feel those butterflies again. Curse those butterflies. It was then our eyes met. We stayed like that for a few seconds, our face getting closer. We were inches apart but now centimeters. I knew this must be a dream. Is Wooyoung going to kiss me?  


ANNNYEEEOOONNGG ~ I'm sorry sorry sorry. I know I always apologize and I bet you guys are sick of it saying "Oh~ I know you're sorry, you should update more!" but I'm truly sorry, I couldn't update because I was busy and also i was on another writer's block :C I'm always on writer's block. I should organize myself T_T I'm also sorry that this was short. I'll update the next chapter hopefully on Thursday or Friday. I know this chapter must be rushed but I starting to think, I should finish this fanfic fast because I'm going to have heaps of writer's block in the future. I'm really sorry if it seems rushed but you know the reason. I feel like a bad person T^T MIANHAEEE! Anyways, Sorry once again and COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE FOR THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS OF WOOU <3 <3

P.S - WOOU IS BACK (My perspective) ~ HDAKJFHADSKJFHDSKJG https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e9nYR3AZD0