Arrival

A Love To Remember

Jang Wooyoung POV ~

FINALLY, after the LONG ride, even though I didn't mind, I finally get to breathe in the fresh air. When we arrived, Jiyeon's parents decided that we go settle in our hotel for a while before we go out, I agree since that was a long ride and I'm very tired. We then walked to the taxi(s) and hurried along to our hotel. As usual, it was a 5 star hotel. I looked at JiEun when we arrived and she seem to be admiring the hotel lobby pretty well. I chuckled at the sight and nudged her to get back to reality. "JiEun-ah, stop admiring and let's go." She turned to me and just nodded. I chuckled once again and we walked to our room. Yes, OUR room. Jiyeon's parents think of us like a couple so of course she would want me and JiEun to stay in a room together. Even though we aren't really a couple. I got out our keys to our room and quickly unlocked it and was greeted my the cool air of the air conditioner. I looked around the room and it was a very spacious room. It had 2 king size beds, plasma TV, a huge mirror next to the TV, green wallpaper and a mini bar. This is sure  5 star hotel. I walked to the corner of the room and placed mine and Jieun's luggage down. JiEun squealed and jumped onto the bed. "WAH~ SO PRETTY~" She squealed once again. "Yes, yes it is" As I went to sit down on my bed, there was a knock on the door. I went to open it and was greeted by Jiyeon. "Annyeong, Wooyoung-sshi." I smiled and replied "Annyeong." I invited her in, well more like she just walked in but you know Jiyeon. Jiyeon then ran to JiEun and they both squealed together. "JiEun-ah, tomorrow we are going to the beach, do you want to come?" Jiyeon said to JiEun. "Sure" and then they jumped and squealed ONCE again. I excused myself and went to get my change of clothes from my luggage and went to shower.  

Lee JiEun (IU) POV ~

After Wooyoung excused himself, Jiyeon then asked me heaps of questions. "JiEun-ah, what colour does he like? OH what does he like to eat? OR what do you think he would like to go?" "WOAH ~ Jiyeon, one at a time." I said with a giggle. "Mian, just really excited, by the way, in the plane what was going on?' "What was going on?" I really didn't know what she was talking about. "You guys seem REALLY close and I don't mean a friend way." After a while of thinking I finally knew what she was talking about, I knew I was going to get in trouble sooner or later. "Mianhae about what happened, Jiyeon, we don't have that relationship, plus you thought of the idea about us being a couple." She laughed and replied "I know, I just wanted to confirm, I thought you will betray me." She laughed once more and I just smiled slightly. After Wooyoung was done, he came out and I was surprised as to what I'm seeing. He was shirtless and wearing baggy pants. I did a facepalm and looked at Jiyeon. She seem to be enjoying the view. "Wooyoung-sshi, you should put on a shirt." I said, it's not like I'm ordering him, it's just an awkward sight. "I was, I just forgot to get one." He walked to his luggage and pulled out a shirt and put it on. I smiled slightly and Jiyeon nudged me. "What?" I said in a whisper so Wooyoung get suspicious. "You should of let it slide." I sighed but just let out a smile.

After a few minutes, Jiyeon had to leave to her room incase her mum gets suspicious and so that leaves me and Wooyoung.. To let this awkward pass I just excused myself to sleep even though it's too early to sleep. Wooyoung nodded and just the TV. I closed my eyes and tried to force myself to sleep but it didn't help at all. I just stayed in a position where Wooyoung wouldn't see me opening my eyes once in a while. After a while I gave up and just kept my eyes open and just let myself sleep if I want to. I got up and turned to see Wooyoung sleeping soundly. I smiled and went to the bathroom. After walking out of the bathroom, Wooyoung was awake out of nowhere. "I thought you were asleep." I said as I'm walking to me bed. "Nah I wasn't, I just wanted to keep my eyes closed for a while. You liked the sight didn't you?" I laughed in surprised "Liked what?" I asked innocently. "I saw you smile at me, you liked the sight of me sleeping." He smirked and I just continued to laughed "hahaha, yeah right." then pulled the blanket over me and just pretended to sleep again. I heard him laugh and then turned of the TV. It was late so might as well sleep. This is going to be a long holiday.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ANNYEONGHASEYO ~ ANYWAYS, I updated YAY! HAHAHA Sorry that it took long. I was going to post yesterday but then I decided to post today since I posted the last chapter a fortnight ago. C: My update schedule is now POST EVERY FORTNIGHT I will try but I don't think I'm going to last long. SORRY since I'm going to be really busy with school I might not post as often or on schedule so PLEASE be patient and if you are then I THANK YOU A LOT ~ I'm also thinking of making another story and I really hope some of you will support that story. Have you guys heard of a drama called "Another Wedding"? if so then there's going to be a WooU version of that drama but it might not be interesting to you :( and if you guys don't know that drama then I think you also might not enjoy it since it's so predictable but I just wanted to try. ANYWAYS I'll give you the teaser of the story. (for those who don't know)

They were both married. They both loved each other dearly but it just didn't work out. They divorced and went their separate ways. FATE decided not to give up. 4 YEARS have passed and she was one of the successful wedding planner ever known, she was given a great promotion but she had to do one task to get the promotion.... She had to plan the wedding for Bae Suji, the famous IDOL. Easy right? Not quite, she had stumble into some problem when planning this wedding. You guessed it, Jang Wooyoung, her EX-Husband. Will she be able to achieve the promotion she wanted? Or, will fate once again WIN? 

ANYWAYS, That's the story but I know you guys know the answer but please go along with it as I really like the drama and I was thinking of making a WooU version C: I know it's a bad story :( but please give me your support and I will try to make it interesting. The title will be "fate" that I will make later during the year. So keep an eye out for it.

P.S  - I'M REALLY SORRY FOR THIS SHORT UPDATE, IT'S JUST THAT I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE AND YEAH EVERYTHING WENT WRONG. :( I'm Sorry but I'll try to make a longer update when I can. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT