What is happening?

A Love To Remember

Kasamida to HanleyraNa28 and iamandie for commenting C: I really appreciate it C: let's hope more people will comment so let's see how that goes ^^ KASAMIDA EVERYONE FOR READING! <3 
3 Comments for the next chapter. C: GOMAWOYO! <3

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

JiEun Talking
Wooyoung Talking
Jiyeon Talking
Taeyang Talking
Dara Talking
Taecyeon Talking

Park Sandara POV ~ (NEW POV)

While walking to class I was attacked by Jiyeon, my "partner" apparently. *sigh* "Dara, we need to finish our partnership task remember it's due tomorrow." Jiyeon said while walking with me. "Nae, I know, what's the point of doing it anyways." I walked faster so I could lose her but eventually she caught up to me. "But.. it's going to be in the report." She looked at me with those sad eyes. I ignored but when she said "Wooyoung and JiEun finished it yesterday.." I stopped and turned around. "Wooyoung finished?" I asked her. She nodded her head in silence. "Strange he never finish his work." "But he did, with the help of JiEun." She continued my sentence with excitment. I looked at her then walked away. I need to talk to Wooyoung. 
When I entered the class I saw Wooyoung taking his nap like usual. I walked up to him and asked "Yah, did you finish your partner task." When he woke up from his nap he gave me a look then replied "Nae" and put his head back down on the table. I looked up and saw JiEun proof reading her essay, I look back at Wooyoung and said "What has that "girl" done to you?" He again gave me the look and replied "None of your business." I didn't know he would say these stuff usually he would have answered me. He likes me doesn't he? "Yah, pabo, do you still have a crush on me?" I asked him. He didn't answer me then I asked once more. "Anniyo, I've moved on, haven't I told you already!" I couldn't believe he yelled at me. I turned around and walked back out of the class. This is a strange world. Aish..why do I care anyways.. I should be happy he moved on. hmph.

Lee JiEun (IU) POV ~

When Jiyeon gave me my essay she said she had to go find Dara to talk about the essay, I excused her and she ran off. I read my essay in my mind once more to see if I did it correctly. While reading it, I heard footsteps. I looked up and saw Dara walking to Wooyoung. I looked at them and what she was talking about. All of a sudden I heard Dara ask Wooyoung if he still liked her and Wooyoung's answer was rough.. When Dara walked out the classroom, I approached him and asked him. "Wooyoung-sshi, you like Dara?" I asked him but he seem to be into his nap. I tapped his head once more and he replied "Nae, She was my first cursh but I don't care about her anymore." I nodded and walked back to my desk. Wow this was awkward...
A while later the bell went for class and people started pouring in. I looked at Wooyoung and how he look so miserable.. just sleeping on his table. "What was the history between them?" I stared at him for a while then when I saw him get up. I turned to look at my table. It's not like I like him, it's just I want to know what's the problem and I could try to help him.
When class finished, I was walking out of the class when one of Wooyoung's friends came up to me. "Annyeong, JiEun-sshi, right?" "Nae... " I replied in and awkward tone. "Oh, come with us we need to show you something." Then they started pulling my arm. "wae? where are we going?" but they seem to not reply. What is going on here?!

Jang Wooyoung POV ~

When class finished, I was walking behind JiEun and my friends attacked her. I watched them, as to what are they doing. Then I saw them pulling JiEun to go somewhere. I followed them and it ended to be where Taeyang was standing. I hid behind some people. I then heard Taecyeon say to JiEun "JiEun-ah, Taeyang has something to say to you." I quietly sneaked up to get a better view. JiEun then said "Waeyo? What has he got to say." Then all of my friends walked off laughing. I watched JiEun again and it looked like Taeyang really wanted to say something. What is going on? Is he going to say something to hurt her or just going to play with her. I know Taeyang and he usually just dates girls for the fun or he wants to humiliate girls for another fun. Why is JiEun involved anyways. They met yesterday so he doesn't know her well.. I should see what his up too. I stopped when I heard Taeyang say "JiEun-ah.." JiEun turned around and answered "Nae?"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ANNYEONGHASEYO! What does Taeyang want to say to JiEun? How will Wooyoung react? find out when I get 3 comments C: KASAMIDA <3