One Day

A Love To Remember

Annyeonghaseyo! ~ Thanks to puppy_mario and chammyunnie143 for commenting C: and thanks to the new readers who are reading this and commenting and support this story KASAMIDA please continue to support this story C:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

JiEun Talking
Wooyoung Talking
Jiyeon Talking
Taeyang Talking
Dara Talking

Jiyeon's POV ~

When class finished I excused myself to the toilet. On my way there, the toilets were blocked by...idiots.. that are fooling around like monkeys. I got annoyed and went straight up to them. Yes, the idiots are Taeyang and the "gang" they are true idiots. "YAH! Could you stop hanging around here? You are acting like monkeys you know!" Then they ignored me and started laughing. "Yah, girl, do you know who your talking to?" Taeyang said. I looked at him with a straight face and replied "DUH! Now can you move?!" my anger just exploded. They continued to laugh. "Yah, what's so funny huh?!" still angry. "Your the monkey, Aish, come on guys." Then after he said that they all left but when I was about to enter the bathroom someone shouted "Your gonna regret when you yelled at us!" I turned around but went to the restroom. Idiots....true idiots. Aigoo.

Lee JiEun (IU) POV ~

Jiyeon excused herself to toilets so I went to the lunch room first. I sat down eating my bread when I saw Wooyoung with his friends. He seem so happy. I smiled at the sight and continued eating. I looked at my watch and realised that Jiyeon was taking long, maybe she is fixing her hair or clothes. I looked around to see if she was insight but nothing. I continued eatching and then she finally came. "Jiyeon-ah, what took you long?" I said with a mouthful of bread. She laughed and replied in serious tone. "Idiots everywhere." I looked at her confused, "Der?" I tilt my head to the right like a lost kid. She patted my head but replied "don't need to understand." She smiled and ate her pizza. 'Aresso?" I said still confused. After I finished eating I was waiting for Jiyeon to finish. Then I found myself gazing at Wooyoung. He looks so cute. Wait a minute, what am I saying?! I snapped back to reality and Jiyeon just looked at me like I was crazy. "JiEun-ah, gwenchana?" She asked, I smiled and replied "Nae, just this dream. Finish your lunch." She just nodded and ate the last bit of her pizza. "Aresso, finish! Kaja." She grabbed my hand and we went to the front yard. We sat down on the grass and started talking. Then a minute later, Dara, Jiyeon's Partner, walked to the tree and sat down. Jiyeon just looked at her and went back talking. Later, Wooyoung came out. He then sat down next to Dara. When I saw that, I just kept looking at them. I had this feeling that I never felt but maybe because I'm thirsty. I got a bottle of water and drank almost half of it. Jiyeon looked at the direction I was looking at and turned back to me. "Oh, yeah, Wooyoung like Dara-sshi." I felt upset when she said that but I faked a smile. "Nae." I continued to look. What are they saying? What is there relationship? Why haven't Wooyoung told me? I got so angry thinking about the possibilities but it's not like I'm his mother so I can't control what he does. *sigh*

Jang Wooyoung POV ~

I went to the front yard and sat down next to Dara. I still have that little bit in my heart that I still like her. I smiled at her and said "Your always out here aren't you?" She answered still looking up at the clouds. "Nae, but why are you always here?" "Because I want to talk to you." "There's nothing we can talk about." She said in a harsh tone. That hurt me but not as much as before, maybe I'm healing. "But..." I said with a hurt tone. "You can go. I want nothing to do with you, go hang out with that new kid." I looked at her, hurt, pain, her words are too much but what is she talking about when she said, new kid? "What new kid?" I asked her "That girl, JiEun, or whatever, you like her don't you?" I looked at her like she was crazy. "Bwo? Since when?' "Since she came or something or when you both got paired." I laughed at her. "Are for real? I never liked her." Or that's what I think.. I don't want to like her but some part of my brain is telling me I should protect her. She chuckled and replied "Anni, you are saying you don't like her, but what about inside?" I never thought about that. Then she left me there staring into space. Do I like JiEun? Is it what inside counts? Anniyo, I don't like her, or do I?

Park Sandara POV ~

I walked away from Wooyoung, even though I never liked him or niether did I ever think about him but why am I upset that he might like someone else or chase someone else? Even though I gave him that advice, it still hurts me that he won't be chasing me anymore. *sigh* I was walking to class when I saw Taeyang. Taeyang is suppose to be the one I should be allowing to chase me but why am I thinking too much of Wooyoung? AISH! I continued walking when Taeyang called me. "Dara-sshi! Gwenchana?" I looked up and he was approaching me. "Nae, gwenchanayo." i said with my smile. He smiled back and said, "your going to class early?" I looked at the way i was going and turned back to him "Anniyo, going to the restroom" I waved bye to him and walked away. This is such a depressing day.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ANNYEONGHASEYO! Due to the problems I have lost some subscribers and come comments but luckily I didn't lose any of my chapters. I need your help to regain my subscribers C: Kasamida for reading this and also DID YOU HEAR ABOUT T-ARA?! :O Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter even though I know it but hope you enjoy reading some parts. I know the story doesn't make sense but I'm not a good writer. Thank you to everyone that comments and support this story keep doing what your doing and KASAMIDA!. ^^