Because of You

A Love To Remember

Jang Wooyoung POV~

"Oppa, I really like you, I really do, you're pushing me away......"

I woke up to another start of a new day, it was a dream again. I sighed. I looked at blank ceiling and stared at it's blankness for a while. Another day of school, another day where I would see her. It was probably for the best. I pushed my blanket aside and stepped out of bed. I ruffled my hair and went on my day like I usually do. 

I entered the school halls and of course I saw Jieun. I would ignore her like I usually do but I just didn't turn my head around from her. We made eye contact and we held it for approximately 3 seconds then she turned to greet Jiyeon. I also regained my conscious and went to meet up with my friends. Was Jieun feeling how I was feeling? doubt it. I met up with my friends like normal and there were still the same old hyper friends. I, on the other hand, was just tired... probably of the lack of sleep that's what I thought to myself. The bell rang, which signaled that class had started. I went to my locker to get a few of my books and a note fell. I picked up the note and read it.

Wooyoung, I need to talk to you, come and meet me after school at the gates.

I sighed once again. Another love letter? I put the letter back into my locker and proceed with my school day. It was when it got to the end of my school time that I got curious as to whom the letter was from. I've always received these kind of letters and I knew it was a confession that I just didn't care about. Was it the same? I shrugged my shoulders and went back to my locker and placed my books back. I walked out of the school halls and entered the front. I looked up to the gates and saw a petite girl standing there while moving her legs back and forth. She didn't seem familiar so I just walked out through the back gate. I just didn't want to deal with these confession plus judging from the figure I assume it's a girl that just going to confession once again. As i was walking home, the figure of the girl appeared in my mind, what if it was Jieun who wanted to talk to me? Actually, the figure did look a bit like Jieun...
Now I was caught of guard. I once again shrugged it off like it was nothing. I arrived home and placed my bag on the ground and just straight for the kitchen.

Lee JiEun POV ~

I stood outside the school gates wanting for Wooyoung but I started to think, did he get my letter? Will he actually come? My mind was filled with all these questions that my brain could explode. He probably does want to meet me anyway.. I should there for a few minutes and I realized that everyone had left the school grounds... I sighed in disappointment and got to the conclusion that he didn't want to meet me. I knew it. I placed my bag back onto my shoulders and proceeded to walk to home. Does he hate me this much to ditch me? 

I arrived home and was greeted by my mum.

"Honey, how did your studying go?" 

"Good, I guess, I'm going into my room"

"Alright, dinner is going to be ready at 6"

I walked up to my room and just laid there staring into nothing but pure whiteness. I didn't understand why he would just leave me. He really does hate me doesn't he? I've always wondered, what did I do? I sat up from my bed and started to take out my phone. I looked at my phone hoping a miracle would happen and Wooyoung would text or call me. Of course, it's impossible and I knew that but I just didn't take my eyes of my phone. I stayed in that position for a few good miuntes before I heard my mum calling me that dinner was ready. I placed my phone on my bed and walked to down to eat dinner like my mother's command. This is probably how it's suppose to be anyways.. this is my life and it's always going to be like this.

The NEXT morning

"JIEUN!!" 

"What's wrong?" I asked Jiyeon in confusion.

"I heard rumors that Wooyoung likes another girl?!" 

"Ahh.. really?" 

I wasn't paying any attention to what Jiyeon was saying to me, I continued to place my books into my locker. I looked to my right and Wooyoung entered. I stared at him once again. It was like yesterday, when we stared for a few seconds, I could sense the connection we had but today it wasn't like that, he just looked directly at me and left. I signed in disbelief, wow he really doesn't like me. 

"And then Lizzy told Minyoung and then Minyoung told me, that's how I got the information."

"Yeah, Jiyeon I'll talk to you later, I need to visit the library for a second." 

"Oh, alright, see you soon" 

I lied. I marched up to Wooyoung and his friends and dragged Wooyoung out. He followed. I kept dragging him until we were unseen and unheard from the rest of the crowd. I was angry and I was upset. I needed answers and this is the only way I would do it. 

"Why do you hate me so much to ditch me? Why do you have to ignore me like I was nothing to you? Why did you have to say we can't hang out? Why did YOU have to walk into my life and ruin it? Everything that had happened changed because of you. Because of you, I can't sleep at night and I couldn't even have a normal school day!"

"Jieun, explain slowly what?"

"Because of you, I've lost all my first hand experiences, I've lost what it felt like to live with the opposite , what it felt like to have actual fun, what it felt like to have a vacation with the opposite and... what it felt like to like someone..."

"Jieun...."

"Look, I understand that you have you're problems but that isn't the reason why you have to push me away. I told you I could help you with your problems and I could go through it with you. You can't just stand alone and hoping to face your problems by yourself. You are stubborn you know that."

"Jieun... I..


*Hides* Hello.... Yes, yes yes I know, and I'm sorry truly sorry but hear me out. Last year, when I was thinking about updating in my school holidays, I got a news saying Wooyoung was going to be on We Got Married. I got upset that I just didn't have any mind to update this story since it's no use now. My imaginations were gone. I was crushed. I legit cried. I know that I shouldn't cry over something so small but I was just upset. Then after a few months when We Got Married aired, I just quit writing fan fiction. I just didn't think this was useful the fact that WooU doesn't seem to exist in my mind. Then after a days, it was announced that Yoona was dating Lee Seung Gi and yes I was even more hurt. (Taecyoon is gone :( ) I still give them support don't worry. I'm happy that Lee Seung Gi got to be with his ideal type :) I congratulate them. Alright you know where this is going. Then Nichkhun announced he was dating Tiffany recently and I was just like "YEP, YEP I'm done' and I just didn't think of writing anything anymore. This year is definitely the "dating" year as many idols are announcing that there are dating.... And since most of last year I was punched with a lot of homework and assignments I had to do and that was another reason why I couldn't post.. yeah.. my life...

I've just decided to continue now because when I logged on recently after a few months, I saw how I gained subscribers and I was touched that you guys still follow me. I know I've messed up and almost haven't updated in a year and I could understand if you don't remember the plot of this story (since I forgot too... ma bad) I had to re-read my story to know where I was up too. Yeah I'm that updated.. and when I looked at the comments that tell me to update I felt a little bad since I've just left you guys hanging.. I know how it feels wait for a story to be finished and it ... I'm truly sorry for my REALLY REALLY late update. it isn't as long but I've wrote 1000+ words so... yeah. This isn't really a good chapter since I'm still stiff from not writing after a long time. I would have turned this into another one of my English essays.. PHEW lucky I didn't, that would have been a disaster. 

Okays, I'm sorry to say this but imma leave you with that cliff hanger. I'm not going to promise anything as to when I'm updating but you could look forward to it as I'm in my school holiday and I'm legit bored. I'll probably update tomorrow (no promises). I would like to thank you guys for continuing to follow this story, i really appreciate it. If you guys didn't give the hope then I would have probably left this story for like 2 years or so.. thank you very much and I'm sorry for this chapter if it isn't as good. AND this story is about to end, in the next chapter :( I know... THANKS ONCE AGAIN! :)