Misunderstanding

A Love To Remember

IU POV ~

"Wooyoung-ah, can you help me with this" Jiyeon said to Wooyoung.

"Sure"

Wooyoung went up to Jiyeon and helped her with her shopping bags. Taeyang wasn't helping her so she called Wooyoung, typical. I chuckled at the sight and we just continued our way through the Shopping Centre. This place was huge but sometimes I just wouldn't understand anything people are saying. I was marching down the stairs as we are going to go back to the hotel to get ready for a big dinner tonight. Jiyeon told me that her parents had some friends here that wanted to meet us. I agreed since well, it's an holiday anyway. 

I stepped into the car along with Jiyeon's parents getting the engine started. Wooyoung was helping Jiyeon place her shopping bags into the boot. I took out my phone and plugged in my earphones, I was listening to a song called "Hello" by Nu'est. As I was humming to the song, Jiyeon was being typical and trying to catch Wooyoung's attention. I didn't really notice anything as I was too attached to the songs I'm listening to. For the whole entire ride, I was just listening to my music.

~~~~

We arrived at the hotel and we immediately went to our rooms. I opened the door to our hotel room and placed the card in the card slot. I went to my luggage and took out some clothes to change into. 

"That was tiring" Wooyoung said.

"Tiring what?" I said 

"Helping Jiyeon, does she like shopping a lot?" He asked.

"well, that's Jiyeon for you. Anyhow, I need to freshen up for the dinner thing." 

I picked up my clothes and headed for the door of the bathroom. I the shower and checked the water's temperature like I always do. I stepped into the shower and water run down body. I stayed like that for a few minutes, then I started to actually shower. 

After I finished, it was like someone knew I finished because that's when my phone started ringing. I walked to grab my phone and picked it up. 

"Yeoboseyo?" I asked.

"JIEUN" screamed Jiyeon.

"Jiyeon? you know you could have came to our room and talked to me, you didn't need to call" I said and giggled.

"I know but this is kind of  private and I didn't want Wooyoung to know." 

"arasso, what is it?"

"Can you do me a favor and TALK to Wooyoung for me? PLEASE"

"well, I talk to him everyday." I said trying to sound funny.

"Ani, not like that, like ask him if he has feelings for me, can you?" She said.

"Arasso, but you owe me" I said through the phone.

"Gomawo Jieun, let me know as soon as possible, Annyeong." 

"Annyeong" I hanged up and proceed to Wooyoung.

I saw Wooyoung looking at his phone as if his reading or watching interesting. I sat down next to him and then started to get into action.

"Wooyoung-ah, can I ask you something?" 

"Mhm, sure" he said still concentrated on his phone.

"Put down you phone first" I said.

"Fine" He did as he was told and closed his phone.

"Arasso, done, so what is it?" 

"Okay, if someone were to say they have feelings for you what would you say back?" I asked.

He looked at me confused and answered "I would think about it why?" 

"Well, I'm going to ask if you----" I was about to finish but .

"Wait, don't tell me that you like me?" 

I looked at him in surprise and started waving my hands. "Aniyo, it's not that, I mean, I like you as --"

"So you do like me?" He said once more.

"ani, okay listen, I'm just going too--" 

 Oh Oh Oh Oh ppareul saranghae ♪ I always get interrupted don't I. I mentally slapped myself for a moment. I picked up my phone and answered it in a calm manner as I can.

"Yeoboseyo, Jiyeon" 

"Jieun, my mum said that we are going to the dinner now, so hurry down." Jiyeon said.

"Arasso, we're coming down now" I said and hanged up.

"Kaja Wooyoung, we'll talk about this later, we need to go now."

I got up from where I was sitting and walked out the door, with Wooyoung following close behind. AISH I bet he's misunderstanding everything now. Eottoeke?

We walked down to the lobby where Jiyeon and her parents were waiting. I walked up to them with a huge smile and hugged Jiyeon. Jiyeon whispered in my ear.

"So, what did he say?" 

"I haven't found out yet, but we'll talk later" I said trying to sound calm.

I turned to look at Wooyoung looking quite awkward. Aish this is my fault. Well, I better not tell Jiyeon this.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ANNYEONG! Sorry for the LOOOONNNNNGGGG WAIT ! I was really busy with the other FanFic and also i was on a writer's block so I didn't know what to write D: I also had assessments to do and exams to study about so I really didn't have time but don't worry I'll try to update as quick as possible. Once again MIANHAE! Also I'm sorry for this short chapter and I think it may seemed rushed but I'm really sorry It's like 12:35AM now (Australia time) and I'm really tired and I didn't want you guys to wait so I wrote this chapter as quick as I can. I'm REALLY SORRY! PLEASE FORGIVE ME. I hope this chapter can satisfy you guys enough ^_^ Thank you for sticking around though C: ALSO I REALISED THAT THIS IS LIKE A "CONVERSATION" Chapter, not really mind talking but like conversation. SORRY FOR THAT TOO D: I didn't know but like I said I'll try to do better.