New Day, New Life and New People

A Love To Remember

Lee JiEun Talking
Jang Wooyoung Talking
Nickhun Talking
Jiyeon Talking
Teacher Talking

JiEun (IU) POV ~

Smelling in the fresh air when entering the school, "This is going to be the life." I smiled to myself while walking pass people I didn't know. First day, new life. It was awkward because I didn't have any friends, but I will eventually meet new friends right? Annyeonghaseyo, I'm a female who you can get along with easily, I'm a easy going person so don't be shy to talk to me I'm really friendly. I'm smart and my parents spoil me even though I try not to use their money, they keep giving more, AGIOO what am I going to do about my parents. New day, New year, new life that's right new life, memories of the past need to go. I hope everything will turn out alright with my new school.... *BAMM* "Oh, Joesonghabnida, joesonghabnida, mianhae." I said while trying to pick my stuff up he then replied "YAH!! PABO WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING! AISH!" I didn't look up I just continued to pick up the stuff I dropped. "IDIOT!" I whispered to myself. This already turned out to be the worst day but it's just one day what could happen? As I was walking to the office, the bell rang. "AIGOO! I need to hurry" So i rushed down to the office and got my new timetable and went off to class, I was 15 miuntes late but who cares, I'm new to this school.

Jang Wooyoung POV ~

When the bell went I rushed outside "What's the big deal about school seriously?" I said and went to look for Dara, Annyeong, I'm Wooyoung and I'm a player and yes all the ladies LOVE me, I'm very popular and I don't really want to keep a relationship for a long time because it eventually gets very boring, a lot of girls confess to me but i reject them cause they are not pretty, I ONLY date pretty girls. Anyways when I went outside I found Dara sitting under a tree. I walked over to her and she was staring at the blue sky. "Isn't it pretty?" She asked me, "Ne, it is very pretty." I was staring at her, she was my first crush and I only date girls to get her off my mind but it never works. "I just wish the world was this peaceful." She said, still staring at the sky. "Ne, I agree." I'm trying to get into the friendzone with her but she never let's me in. "You know you should get to class, if your always like this then I don't know you." She got up and walked to class. "Ne, I'll go now." I got up and also walked to class. This was already the worst day, bumping into a girl I didn't know and getting rejected but my first crush. AIGOO! This is all upside down. "Who was the girl anyways? AISH! who cares." I walked to class and I think I slept. 

Lee JiEun (IU) POV ~

When I got my timetable I rushed to class, when I got there everyone was staring at me like I killed someone. I gave the teacher my timetable to prove I'm in his class. "Ah arraso, your Lee JiEun, Ne?" The teacher said to me. "Ne." I replied to his question. "Ah, arraso, introduce yourself." He said and gave back my timetable. "Kasamida and Ne." I turned to the class and introduced myself. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Lee JiEun but you can call me IU, I'm new to this school so please excuse my mistakes." after I finished introducing myself I walked to my desk. "Kasamida, JiEun very good." He said to me. Then the class began. It was kinda boring but I can't do anything about it since I sit at the front. Aish, but the guy at the back seems to have a good nap. Lucky. 
After class finished I was walking out when a girl came in front of me. "Annyeong JiEun, I'm Jiyeon. it's a pleasure to meet you." She was smiling and sticking her hand out for me to shake, I shaked it and smiled. "oh, Jiyeon, nice to meet you too." We then started to walk to lunch together, she was helping me around the school. Jiyeon is a nice person and is my first friend, I'm so happy.

Jang Wooyoung POV ~

After my nap in class, I feel refreshed. "Ah, such a good nap." I smiled and got out of class but when I was walking out I saw Jiyeon going to this new girl and greeting her, "Annyeong JiEun, I'm Jiyeon. it's a pleasure to meet you." She said to the new girl. "JiEun is her name?" I wasn't bothered to listen to their conversation so I left to find my friends. After walking around the cafeteria for a while, I found them at the back yelling and jumping like their usual self. "Annyeong, guys." I said while giving each of them a hi-5. "Yah, Wooyoung-ah, have you heard of the new girl? I heard she was hot." Nickhun said to me, which startled me but I just replied, "Her name is JiEun, she is in my English class." After I said that they were all, "JINJA?! Hot girl in your class, WOOO! Wooyoung-ah, your so lucky." I was disgusted when they said that, " YAH!, She is a weirdo and plus if you like her go ask her out." I said and then sat down and ate my lunch. "Yah, jinja Wooyoung? your not kidding me right?." Nickhun again replied. "Ne, I'm not kidding, go ask her out." I said while bitting a mouth full of bread in my mouth. This is the most stupidest day ever. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeonghaseyo, I will update the next chapter tomorrow. Hope you liked this chapter and I know it's short but I'm trying my best to write more. Joesongahbnida everyone I will try my best. ^^ thanks and let me know how this chapter is going.