What Happened?

A Love To Remember

Questions & Answers

HanleyraNa28: Is Woo starting to like IU????????
Answer: You will have to find out throughout the story ;) but a little hint. Something will bring them close C: Hope it helped.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

JiEun Talking
Wooyoung Talking
Jiyeon Talking
Taeyang Talking
Nichkhun Talking
Wooyoung's Dad Talking

Jang Wooyoung POV ~

After waking up from my painful sleep, I felt dizzy. I got out of my bed and walked to the kitchen, halfway through I realised I was home. "How did I get home?" I got confused for a while but I decided to not care, at least I'm at home. I walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water when my dad came in. "Oh, Wooyoung this girl brought you home yesterday, is she your girlfriend?" My dad said to me. I stood their frozen for a while then answered. "Jinja? Ah.. JiEun...Anniyo she isn't my girlfriend. Just a classmate." My dad nodded and got a glass of beer and went back to his room.  
I went upstairs to take a shower then immediately went to school. When I got to school JiEun greeted me. "Annyeong Wooyoung-sshi, gwenchana?" She asked me with a worried face. "Nae, gwenchanayo. gomawo for helping me." I responded. "That's good, your okay. I'll see you around school I have to go now, Annyeong~" and that's all she said. It was a short conversation but at least I thanked her. While walking to class. I remember that I hugged her when I was still drunk.. "AISH! Waeyo?! I was drunk I didn't know what I was doing.." And everybody looked at me like I killed someone.. I quietly walked off and went to find my friends.
While walking around and looking for my friends, Nichkhun jumped on my back which shocked me. "AH! WOOYOUNG! What happened yesterday?" I didn't have the guts to tell him.."Ah.. mianhae, I was feeling sick." I responded, Nichkhun looked at me weirdly but accepted what I said. "Ah.. aresso." After he said that, my other friends came. I let out a smile just to make them think I'm fine. I really hope I will have a chance to talk to JiEun about what happened..

Lee JiEun (IU) POV ~

I was waiting at the front gate for Jiyeon when Wooyoung came in. I greeted him and asked him what's wrong. He seemed to be alright and fresh so it didn't matter. I knew he didn't know what he did yesterday so I should let it go. I said goodbye to him and walked off to find Jiyeon since I got a text saying she was already in the school. I walked around the school looking for Jiyeon and there she was, sitting with group of boys. I laughed and ran up to her. "JIYEON-AH!" She turned around a smiled "Ah, JiEun, Annyeong." "So you were with boys again?" I gave her the look. "Nae, what's wrong with that?" I laughed and replied "Jiyeon, you always hang around boys.." She hugged me and said "But don't worry your my best friend" I looked at her and smiled. "Nae ~" We both linked arms and walked off to class. 
When we arrived, Me and Jiyeon quickly took a seat at the back, so we didn't have to be involved in the teaching. I know it's school, but it's super boring. After a few minutes the bell went and I saw Wooyoung coming in. I ignored him and continue to talk to Jiyeon. During the whole time in class, me and Jiyeon were whispering and writing notes. We didn't pay much attention since it wasn't the day that me and Jiyeon was happy.. 
The bell then went for lunch, Jiyeon and I rushed out to the cafeteria to get our food. While running and chasing each other I bumped into a person. "Oh, Joesonghabnida, joesonghabnida" I apologised. "Ah, gwenchanayo." I looked up and I saw the most popular guy in school, Taeyang. He looked at me then said. "Oh, your that new girl, JiEun right?" I was so happy he knew my name! "Nae, Lee JiEun" I bowed. "You don't have to be formal, it's school." He laughed then I laughed along "Oh, nae" I smiled. I then said goodbye and went off to find Jiyeon AGAIN! This was the best day ever! Taeyang knows me. I have to tell Jiyeon about this. 

Taeyang POV ~ (NEW POV)

I was getting my lunch and walking to the table my friends and I sit. While walking there a girl bumped into me. She apologised so much that I thought it was cute, so I excused her and when she looked up, I knew that she was the new girl. I asked her and I laughed at how formal she is. I told her she doesn't have to be formal, I don't really like formal talk, it's too...awkward... Then she said she had to go, she rushed off and I continue to laugh. I sat on the table then my friends started asking me "Yah, who was that girl?" I answered with "She's the new girl, JiEun. She seems very interesting." My friends then cheered along, thinking that I like her but what's not to try. I wonder how this girl will turn out. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ANNYEONGHASEYO! It's me WooULuver C: I'm going to post the next 2 chapters so please be patient. C: KASAMIDA! And if you have any question feel free to comment them and I'll answer them. Any question is fine but not personal questions. ^^