Moving

A Love To Remember

Lee JiEun (IU) POV ~ 

"JiEun-ah, Wooyoung-ah~ come down and eat." My mother said 

We came back a few days ago and I almost forgotten that Wooyoung still lives with me but somehow he said he found an apartment and his moving out in 2 days. I was upset I admit but at least he could be independent. I think his happy that he doesn't have to deal with me. I came out of my bedroom and walked down the stairs while looking down at the stairs floor. When I reached the floor, I walked to the kitchen and found my mum placing the food on the table. I thanked my mum with a hug and sat down to eat. Me and Wooyoung ate in silence. That was odd, sometimes we would be arguing or he would be teasing me but I guess he changed...

"Why are we so quiet today?" My mother said while washing the dishes.

"Oh, we're just tired." I said.

My mum nodded and just went back to her business. Maybe we aren't tired but I know that this is normal. I wanted to ask why he was quiet today but it just didn't come out so I just ate in silence. Was he upset that he was moving?

Jang Wooyoung's POV ~

I wasn't tired, I wasn't upset, I was just confused. Something is wrong today. I was happy that I finally found a apartment and I couldn't be happier but like I said, I was confused.. Confused about my feelings or what I'm thinking. A part of me is saying that I'm going to miss something and another part is saying it's for the best. As I kept eating, i kept looking up at JiEun, she seemed to be upset about something too. I sighed to myself silently. After eating I finished eating my lunch, I got up from my seat and placed my empty plate in the sink. I then walked back to my room. I went up the stairs in a fast manner, opened my door and just laid down on my bed, staring at a white ceiling. What am I going to do? I need to figure out what I'm missing. This is just stupid. I admit, I will miss a few things here but I just don't know what my mind is telling me. I then closed my eye lids and fell asleep. I need some rest to get things of my mind for now. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the sound of the door opening. I looked up to see JiEun peaking into my room. I smiled at her and motioned her to come in. She came in but didn't close the door behind her. SHe walked up to me and sat down next to me. I know she was about to tell me something. I waited till she decided talk. 

"Wooyoung-ah, I know your moving and all, so I was wondering if I could ssee your apartment."  She asked.

I smiled at her and answered "Yeah sure, we'll go after I change. arasso?" 

She gleamed with excitement in her eyes. She got up from my bed and walked out of my room. The apartment I bought isn't too small but isn't too big. It was neutral. It was also quite cheap so it was affordable for me and my wage. I got out of bed and got changed. I walked out of my room with my phone in my hands. JiEun was also ready and she cheered happily and ran up to me.

"ready?" She asked.

I nodded with a smile and we went out the door. My apartment was close to her house so we decided to walk it. It was also a nice weather so we both wanted to enjoy the weather. JiEun was skipping most of the way and I was just walking close behind. Even though she didn't know where it was she always stopped and waited for me to tell her where to turn or where to go. I liked this feeling. Me and Her walking to my apartment, I like it. I smiled most of the way and when we arrived, we took the stairs up to the floor. I got out the keys i got and opened the door to my apartment. I jabbed it into the key hole and opened it. The sight of my apartment was dusty yet spacious. It just needs a little cleaning that's all. JiEun looked around for a moment then turned to look at me.

"nice place, but you just need to clean this place up." She said but still looking around.

"I know, before I move I'm planning to clean, so starting tomorrow." 

"Can I help? I want to help." She gleamed.

"If your free, then sure no problem." I answered,

"YAY! I'm always free, it's the holidays." She cheered.

"Arasso, let's get back now, I need to get ready for work." I asked.

She followed my command and we both exited the apartment. We went back to her house with no problem. Even though it's the holidays I still have work, it's a bummer. I went into my room and got a change of clothes and went shower. I finished showering and I only had 30 minutes till my work started. I got my jacket and my phone and headed straight out the door. 

Lee JiEun's (IU) POV ~

After hearing the front door closed and checking if he had gone yet, I looked at my wallet to check how much money I had. Wooyoung was moving and I wanted to be a good friend and buy him a house warming gift. I had enough money for a house warming gift. So once again I checked to see if he was gone and told my mum I was going out, I left the house to go to a shopping centre. I know it's dangerous going alone but I didn't want Wooyoung to know that I'm spending money on him. I walked into the shopping mall and started looking around shops to find a great gift. I only had 50,000 won so I might as well make the most of it. I then found some clothes that was on display on a clothing store. It looked like Wooyoung's type of clothing so I thought I might check it out. I walked into the store and I suddenly felt awkward. It was a guy's clothing store and this store is for guys, I was the only girl in there. I ignored that fact and just looked around. I found a pair of jeans and a t-shirt that was worth 35,000 won, I thought it was cheap so I decided to buy it. It may not be a house gift but it's a personal gift at least. I thanked the cashier and walked out of the store. I was glad I wasn't being questioned. I looked at the clothes I bought again and I smiled. He might like this right?

I walked out of the shopping centre and went straight home. I haven't gotten my driver's license so I always took the bus to places. I stepped into the bus and found a seat to sit on. After 5 minutes of sitting and staring at nothing but a fast motion scene. It got out of the bus and walked the rest of the way home. I still had Wooyoung's gift in my hand and I was now waving it around. I just really hope he will like what I bought him. I was now cheering to myself. I walked into my house and straight upstairs, i didn't want my mother to think of anything, especially since she would give me a whole saying about how I like Wooyoung or how I'm crazy for Wooyoung, which is totally untrue, I think. Anyways, all I have to do is wait till he comes back. 


ANNNYEEEONNNNGG ~ I'm sorry for my lack of updates. I'm beginning to get confused as to where this fanfic is going o.O so I'm always having writer's block on this story D: MIANHAE ~ At least I updated now by the way, I changed this fanfic to "A Love To Remember" because I just think "Dangerous Love" has nothing related to this fanfic D: Sorry for the confusion. Hope you liked this chapter cause I didn't :( I at writing. ANYWAYS, PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE <3 KASAMIDA 

P.S - I'm sorry that this chapter was short but I thought maybe you guess wanted another chapter quick so I just thought of this. Sorry to disappoint you guys :( 

P.P.S - Please check out my NEW WooU story 

To Be In Love 
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/430375/to-be-in-love-woou-wooyoung-wooyoungxiu-singeriu-leejieuniu-wooyoungiu

KASAMIDA FOR READING