Not My Fault

A Love To Remember

HanleyraNa28 - I know it was mean to ask for 3 comments but I just want to make sure people is reading. I'm really sorry if I'm ing asking for comments but what's the point if no one is reading this story. JOESONGHABNIDA! >< didn't mean to be y >< 

2 Comments for the next chapter (not forcing)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

JiEun Talking
Wooyoung Talking
Taeyang Talking
2PM member Talking

Lee JiEun (IU) POV ~

I was waiting for Taeyang to say what he wants to say. He seems to be nervous. I was confused but I went a long with it. "JiEun-ah, How would you respond if I asked you out?" I was shocked "Taeyang-sshi, we just met and I can't go out with you if I don't know you that well. mianhae.." I walked away, I mean, why is he even asking me out if he doesn't even know me? it's stupid. I walked faster to avoid any eye contact. This wasn't my fault that I rejected him but I just need to get to know him first before doing any dating, plus I'm still focusing on my studies can't think about boyfriends now.
While I was walking through the hall with my head down on the ground, I bumped into someone. AISH Why do I keep bumping into people. I should pay attention to where I'm walking. AIGOO! I looked up and saw Wooyoung. "Oh, mianhae Wooyoung-sshi, just not in a good mood today, mianhae." When I was about to walked away, Wooyoung grabbed my arm and said "JiEun-ah, you should avoid Taeyang, he isn't that type of guy who you would want to date." "I know... that's why I rejected him" He let go of my arm. "Oh, then good job. Annyeong" and he just walked away. I looked at him confused and weridly. I ignored and continue to walk straight avoiding eye contact. What a weird day...

Jang Wooyoung POV ~

When I heard that Taeyang asked out JiEun, I got up and walked away. I knew Taeyang was this kind of person but why try it on JiEun? When I was walking back, I bumped into JiEun who seemed to be upset or lost. She apologised to me and I talked to her but she seemed to already know her stuff so no need for me to worry, wait why am I worrying? AISH! I walked away quick. Why was I worrying about her anyways, not like I care. pfft. 
When I saw my friends, I went up to them and asked "Yah, why did you drag JiEun to Taeyang for?" I looked at Taecyeon "Cause, Taeyang told us to get her since he said he has something important to tell her." He looked at me. Then Junsu asked me "What did Taeyang need to say to JiEun anyways?" My friends looked at each other clueless. I stood up and spoke "He wanted to date her." They all got to excited that they don't know the negative about this situation. "YAH! It's not a good thing." Then Junho said "What did JiEun say?" I looked at him and said "Apparently she rejected." My friends then moaned. "Wae? That's a good thing." Nichkhun then agreed with me "Nae, now I can ask her out." I looked at him, "But she barely knows you.." He look down on the floor and I laughed. This is turning out to be a pretty awesome day. I can enjoy it now.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeonghaseyo, I know I posted this when I didn't get 3 comments and I know I'm asking for comments but I need comments to help me improve and also to see if people are reading this. There's no point if I write this story and no one reads it. Mianhae if I'm sound like a who wants to get popularity but I'm not I just want to check if people appreciate my work or at least read my story. Mianhae everyone. :C oh and also joesonghabnida for the short story :C I will try to improve in writing a longer one next time C: Please help me ^^