Being Close

A Love To Remember

JiEun Talking
Wooyoung Talking
Jiyeon Talking
Junho & Taecyeon Talking
JiEun's Parents Talking

Jang Wooyoung's POV ~

When the lunch bell went, I went to find my friends which were again, roaring like animals. I went to the table and sat down, they all started ganging up on me. "Wooyoung-ah, do you want to come with me to a club tonight?" Junho said. "Do you want to go look for girls with me Wooyoung?" Taecyeon said. They all started asking me to do things with them I replied with "Look guys, I know you guys want to go out but I need some rest so mianhae." "Aish.. gwenchanayo...we'll go another time." Junho said. I looked at JiEun talking to Jiyeon. I walked up to her and asked "JiEun-ah, wanna come over? we need to finish the task remember?" JiEun looked at me like I was crazy and responded "Oh, um.. Nae, aresso. What time?" "Anytime.." She smiled and accepted. I really want to finish this task and get it over and down with. No more stupid crazy things happening in my life. 

Lee JiEun (IU) POV ~

Jiyeon was telling me what her parents did yesterday and I felt sorry for her. I was about to answer back but Wooyoung interupted and asked me if I can go over to his house to work on the task. I needed to finish this task or my parents are  not going to be proud of my grade, so I accepted. After he went away I said to Jiyeon. "Meet him first and see what happens. He maybe a nice guy." I smiled and patted her on the back. 'Gomawo JiEun.." I could tell she was upset but you need to get to know the guys before judging him so I'm trying to help her.
Later on the time went by fast and it was home time. I was walking out of the gates when I saw Wooyoung waiting. I ran up to him. "Annyeong Wooyoung-sshi, ready to go?" I asked him "Oh, Nae, kaja." He answered. I was following behind awkwardly since we don't know each other very well so.. this could be a great start. 
When we arrived at his house, I saw his dad again. He looked like he went out drinking. I greeted him silently and followed Wooyoung. "Wooyoung-sshi, is your dad okay?" I asked him "Don't ask." "Oh, mianhae." After asking, Wooyoung replied in a harsh tone, so I didn't want to make it worse for him. I keep thinking that something is wrong with his life and it may be hard on him.
I walked to the living room and got out my books. We start discussing and started to plan. We were working as a team as I saw it and it really made me happy. We were halfway through the task when my mum called "Yeoboseyo? Eomma?" "Ah! JiEun-ah, where are you? Are you safe?" "Nae, I'm fine, I'm at a friends house doing homework, will be home soon." "Oh Nae, come home soon aresso." "Nae~ Annyeong eomma." I hanged up and Wooyoung was looking at me. "Wae?" He then turned back to concentrate on his work. He seem so awkward around me and I really want to be close to him sine Jiyeon seem to like Wooyoung so much. I might set them up. Jiyeon might be happy.

Jang Wooyoung POV ~

As she was talking to her mum, I looked at her talking. She seem so unique and soft.. I was in my own world when JiEun asked what I was doing. "Wae?" I turned back to my work and started writing more. I can't make it seem I like her, I don't even know her well. Aish. While we were still working, JiEun asked me a question. "Wooyoung-sshi, are you okay, this may seem personal but what happened to your family?" I froze. I turned around to look at JiEun. I needed someone to talk to so I decided to tell her. "My mum died when I was 5 so I didn't get to see her much, my dad decided to go into alcohol when my mum died.. every turned around when my mum passed away.. nothing seem to be right in my world and worst of all I..." I was about to finish when JiEun hugged me, I stood there like I was paralised, so this is how it felt when i hugged her.. "Gwenchanayo, Wooyoung-sshi, be strong, HWAITING~" she pulled out of the hug and gave me a fighting fist. I gave one back and she smiled. She seem so pretty, so pure.. I feel like we are close friends. She then turned around and continue to work. I stared at her while thinking. Why was I so wrong about this girl? I smiled and continued to finish my work. We can be close one day..

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nae! I know this chapter may seem boring but this is what I came up with. I know it's still short and crap but please try to help me improve if you have to C: And remember I'll answer any questions. leave it in the comments and tomorrow I'll answer them. I can't do chapter 8 mianhae! >< I'm really tired so I'll post 4 chapters tomorrow C: To make it up to you C: KASAMIDA FOR READING and bai bai ~ ANNYEONG~