What is this "feeling?"

A Love To Remember

Thank you to Jhessa, seisheya and HanleyraNa28 for commenting hope you will continue to read C:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

JiEun Talking
Wooyoung Talking
Jiyeon Talking

Lee JiEun (IU) POV ~

I heard my alarm go off and woke up in shock. Yes the alarm scares me but not my fault it's so .. loud.. anyways. I walked to Wooyoung's room to wake him up for school. When I knocked on his door, since I don't want to see anything inappropiate again, he didn't answer.. That was strange, so I opened the door slowly and quietly. I looked in and saw him sleeping on the table. I giggled and walked up to him. "Wooyoung-ah, wake up, it's school." when he opened his eyes and blinked several times, I smiled and said "Breakfast will be downstairs when your ready." I smiled again and walked out his door. I went to get ready myself and went downstairs to eat breakfast. Few minutes later, Wooyoung came down stairs. "Annyeong JiEun, gomawo for waking me up, I might of been late." He laughed. "anniyo, gwenchanayo. Did you sleep well?" I said while eating my cereal. "It was alright.." I looked at him and asked "Waeyo?" He placed his cereal in the table and replied "I was writing my song for tonight." I smiled but frowned since he worked so hard and didn't get enough sleep. I felt sorry for him. "Wooyoung-ah, you should sleep more next time, it's not good for you.." I said to him. "Nae, I know." Then we continued to eat our cereal in awkward silence.

Jang Wooyoung POV ~

When I woke up, I saw JiEun smiling at me. I felt like my heart skipped a beat but wait.. I'm not falling for her right? AISH! I shouldn't even be thinking about this. "Breakfast will be downstairs when your ready." She said with her pure voice and smiled again. AISH what's with the smile anyways. She walked out of my room and I changed into my school uniform. When I finished I walked downstairs and found her sitting alone eating breakfast. I went to get myself a cereal and sat down. She asked if I slept well and all and I did tell her since she helped me with the job situation. Then after the conversation everything went damn awkward.. We just ate our cereal in silence. 
After we finished, JiEun and I walked to school and again it was awkward so I decided to start a conversation again to get rid of the awkwardness. "So.. How was your sleep?" AISH! pabo! Why did I say that?! Then she replied "It was comfortable but the alarm is scaring, it was like RIIIINNNNGG~" I laughed at how cute she was trying to act like the alarm. Wait.. cute...oh mm gee I've gone crazy... "Yah, it's not funny. it scares me" I laughed more. "it's okay, just watch out for the door bell." I laughed even more. She giggled and replied "yah, I tell you I'm scared of ringing noises and you tease me, it's now nice." She then walked ahead of me, I ran up to her and apologised "Mianhae~" She smiled and replied "gwenchanayo, it's a joke anyways." I smiled and she smiled. Then out of the blue she asked me "You need to get some sleep after school, aresso?" I smiled even more to know she cared. "NAE~" She smiled and started running. "Yah! where you going! come back here." Then I ran after her again. "Catch me if you can" and she sticked her tongue out. After I caught up to her, I placed my hands over her eyes and said "guess who?" she laughed and replied "appa?" "Yah!" She laughed and replied "Ah! Wooyoung oppa!" I froze when she said "oppa" I let go of my hands over her eyes and she turned around and started smiling at me. Maybe I am falling for her.."Wooyoung-ah? gwenchana?" She said while waving her hands in front of my face. "nae~" I smiled. Then we started walking to school like normal friends. How do you know what love is? what is the feeling? is it the feeling now? I'm really confused.

Lee JiEun (IU) POV ~

When we arrived at school me and Wooyoung were laughing like real friends. I'm starting to be so close to him. I'm so happy but why did I call him oppa? Aish, he might think I'm crazy. Jiyeon then greeted me in surprise. "JIEUN-AH!" running up to me and hugging me. I laughed and replied "Annyeong Jiyeon." She then looked to my right and saw Wooyoung standing there. "What's he doing here?" I laughed and replied "oh, we just walked --" Before I could finish Wooyoung covered my mouth and pulled me. "JiEun don't say anything." "waeyo?" "People are going to get curious." I laughed and agreed. "aresso." I walked to Jiyeon and said "He just came to school the same time as me." I looked at him and mouthed "happy?" He smiled and walked to his friends. I turned back to Jiyeon and she started telling me what she did yesterday and stuff. When the bell went for classes, me and Jiyeon happily walked into class laughing and giggling like idiots. Then Wooyoung walked past me and smiled. I felt so happy that he smiled at me. Then Jiyeon looked at me and smirked "You and Wooyoung have something, tell me" I laughed and replied "anniyo" She then frowned "waeyo?~ I can sense something" She then smirked again. "nothing is going between us aresso?" She then frowned AGAIN and replied "aresso~" and sat down. Aish. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeonghaseyo! C: I know this was a very very very loooonnnnnnnnggggg update but hope this will make it up C: And I'm not trying to rush anything but this is what I got. Hope you've enjoyed it. Please comment and subscribe (if you haven't already have) Kasamida and please continue supporting this story and reading KASAMIDA! <3