Living with "him"

A Love To Remember

Thank you to the new reader, seishya and the supporting one, HanleyraNa28 for commenting and I hope I can finish this in 3 more chapters without rushing it. If I can't, mianhae D:

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

JiEun Talking
Wooyoung Talking
JiEun's Parents Talking
Ajusshi Talking

The next morning (Saturday) 

Lee JiEun (IU) POV ~

I woke up with the sun shining through my face, I looked at the clock and it read 9:15AM. I got up and did my morning routines. When I walked out of the bathroom I saw Wooyoung who seemed to also just woke up. "Oh, Annyeong. Did you sleep well?" "Nae, did you?" I nodded and we just stood there awkward.. "Umm.. aresso, you can use the bathroom now." I walked away and Wooyoung entered the bathroom. "Aish. What's wrong with me, why is it awkward anyways?" I slap my head a few times and went back into my room and started playing my guitar. "Long time no play." I smiled and started strumming some notes. I seriously need to find someone who can teach me guitar. I placed the guitar down and walked downstairs. My parents, who seemed happier then ever..was laughing and talking like a batch of children. I walked up to them too see what was going on. "Annyeong, eomma and appa, what's going on?" "Nothing Special." My mum replied. "Um..okay...So where are we going today." I said with a smile. "Aren't you going to help Wooyoung with finding a job?" I looked back at last time and i finally remembered, I really did agree to help him. Whatever anyways, at least I have something to do. "Aresso." I said to my mum and dad. While Wooyoung is looking for a job, I should find someone who can teach me more about guitar playing.

Jang Wooyoung POV ~

When I got up from my sleep, I was walking to the bathroom to wash up when the door opened from the bathroom and I saw JiEun. She asked me if I slept well and of course I had to say yes, well it was a good sleep actually..anyways then things started getting awkward so she moved aside so I can wash up. When I finished washing up, I heard JiEun playing some notes on a guitar, I walked closer to her room and she was a bit off with the notes but she'll become better right? Anyways.. I walked back to my room to change when I heard JiEun walking downstairs and I overheard their conversation. I realised that I had to go find a job today to get the money. Plus what's the big trouble of finding a job, it should be easy, since I have the looks. I smiled to myself while getting changed. When I was taking my shirt off, JiEun came into the room in the wrong time. "AISH!" and she immediately closed the door. I laughed and quickly put my shirt on and opened the door. "Mianhae, next time knock." I smirked. "Aish! You should have warned me at least." She said to me "Der? You didn't knock." She looked a bit embarrassed and I laughed at how she looked cute. Wait..cute? What am I saying. "So, why did you come in here." "Oh, um.. you know how your looking for a job today..yea I might wonder off out of nowhere and just to tell you, don't worry I'm just going to find someone to teach me about guitar. so.. that's all" She was about to close the door when I stopped it. "JiEun-ah, you know, I know a little about guitar myself." She faked laughed and replied "bwo? Dor? Aish.. trying to trick me again, anniyo, I'm not going to fall for it." "Anniyo, this isn't a trick, I know a little about guitar and I could show you?" She looked at me then accepted it went to get her guitar for me. I played her a song I knew when I was a kid. She looked at it, amazed. I smiled and stopped playing. "Wae? why did you stop?" I smiled and replied "You believe me now?" "Believe what?" she was acting like she never knew what happened just then "Pabo-yah, believe that I could play guitar." She looked down and replied in a soft tone "Nae." "Mianhae, I didn't hear what you said." I was joking around with her "Nae" She said even louder. "So you want me to teach you some?" I looked at her "Nae~" 

When we finished changing, we said goodbye to JiEun's parents and left. There was an awkward atmosphere between us so I decided to break it. "So..isn't it a nice day?" I said looking up in the sky. "Nae, it's pretty" She was also looking around. Then it became awkward again. After a few minutes of walking, we arrived at some shopping place. I turned to look at JiEun, which seemed to be in her fantasy. I laughed and spoke up "JiEun-ah, you wanna go look for some things you want to buy?" If I gave it a chance, it might turn out to be a great day. "Jinja?! Your not kidding?" I laughed and replied "jinja." She grabbed my hand and started pulling me to places. She seemed to lost of the things in the shopping centre then to notice she was holding my hand. Wait..holding my hand?! Even though I really wanted to break the hold, I just couldn't, her hands felt soft and pure, it's like you never want to let go. I looked at her and she seemed to be talking to the people about the stuff. I smiled and wondered, why haven't I met her before? I snapped out of it when JiEun spoke to me "Wooyoung-sshi, do you think this looks cute?" She was showing me a couple key chain. I didn't like couple stuff, they are all weird. "Anniyo, they aren't cute" I looked back at her and she seemed disappointed. *sigh* "Aresso, it's cute. wanna buy it?" That face she makes is the face you can't say 'no' to. AISH! "Jinja? gomawoyo, I'm going to give this to appa and eomma." She said smiling at the little things. I paid the casher and we went to find me a job. "Wooyoung-sshi, which kind of job are you looking for?" she said still playing with the teddy key chains. "Maybe working in a club is kinda cool, like doing some performances, i would get paid a lot." "Oh, that may suit you. Wanna go out to find you that type of job. I bet you will be awesome at it." She smiled at me and grabbed my hand again. "Kaja." She dragged me to a club called "Unique" and when we entered, there was a lot of people. She dragged me to the counter to ask them. "Fighting~" She gave me the fist thing. I cleared my throat and asked "Annyeonghaseyo, Do you hire maybe some people who could perform for the night shift?" The person looked at me and started writing something. "Nae, you can start tomorrow. 9-12AM Don't be late" I smiled and went up to JiEun who seemed happy for me too. "Gomawoyo, JiEun, and I know this isn't my type of work, but I could start off like this." She smiled and patted me on the back. I just went for it and hugged her. This may seem awkward but at least she helped me but the thing that's in my mind is why did he hire me so fast, with no questions or resume? whocares, at least I got to work. Maybe they hire random people with good looks. Maybe..

Lee JiEun (IU) POV ~

When he hugged me, I got shocked again. Why does it feel like I don't want to let go of this hug? before it was awkward but this time, it's like I never want to let go. It's not like I like him or anything right? Aish.. what is this feeling? When he let go of the hug, we started walking back home so he could tell my parents about the new job he got. I was indeed happy for him. 
When we got home, my parents rushed up to him and started asking questions. I don't really mind him working in a club at least his happy and has enough sleep then I'll be fine. Wait.. why am I caring? OMO. 
I went upstairs and took a shower, after I took a shower I walked into my room. While laying down on my bed thinking.. Wooyoung came in. "So, you want to learn some guitar?" He asked me with his smile. "Nae." I replied. he grabbed my guitar and start telling my some notes "This is a C chord, D chord, E minor , you could try doing these." He handed me the guitar to let me practice. I tried playing it but I failed obviously. Wooyoung helped me put my fingers on the right chord. then after few minutes, I started doing some of the chords but I did them slowly. After we finished I asked Wooyoung, "Wooyoung-sshi, don't you need to prepare a song for the performance?" "Oh, yeah..I'll go work on it now. Annyeong" "Ah, Annyeong" He walked out of my room and went into his room. I continued to learn the chords until I had it right. I kept practicing and practicing until I got tired. I placed the guitar down and went to sleep. 

Jang Wooyoung POV ~

JiEun was right I needed to think of a song before tomorrow, I stayed up the whole night working on it and thinking about the beat and the music. I finally finished when it was 6AM. I thought it was my best work since this is based in real life too. I looked at my work and placed it on the table and went to sleep. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeonghaseyo, I think this story might go over 15 chapters for a bit, joesonghabnida. it's just that I don't want to rush everything and all so I'm sorry if it's over 15 chapters but hope you guys will continue to read. I'm trying to write looonnnngg chapters so I can finish when it reaches Chapter 15 but this is how muched I wrote. I know it's crappy again but hope you enjoyed this chapter C: kasamida for reading. Also, I'm going to update slow since school is coming soon and I won't be free to write. joesonghabnida. I will try my best Annyeong ~~ 

P.S - Sorry for the short paragraph on the last Wooyoung POV. I will try better next time. Please help me through this kasamida ^^