On The Plane

A Love To Remember

Lee JiEun (IU) POV~ 

After the long ride of AWKWARDNESS we finally arrived at the airport. As usual Jiyeon was being her usual bubbly self, Taeyang being the annoyed one, Wooyoung being the clueless one and there's me... We had to arrive 3 hours early at the airport since we needed to check in. While her parents was checking in, the others and I sat down and waited. Jiyeon started talking to Wooyoung about his life and I could totally tell that Taeyang was taking a few glances at me. I just sat down and listened to my iPod. Wooyoung was being the quiet one and just sat there listening to Jiyeon like a lost puppy and confused. Everything seemed normal doesn't it? After Jiyeon's parents finished they walked up to us and handed our boarding tickets and just with my luck I'm sitting with Wooyoung. Whoop-de-do. It's going to be a long ride. Jiyeon's parents offered us something to eat but we just refused since we weren't that hungry. "Jiyeon is a talkative girl isn't she" said Wooyoung out of the blue. "Haha, yeah.." I replied with awkwardness. We continued our pace and stopped, then sat down at a cafe.. Jiyeon came up to me making me jump in shock. "JiEun-ah, Wooyoung is so nice, his so easy to talk to ~ Do you think he will have a chance to like me?" I shivered a little inside by the word "like". I put on a fake smile and replied "yeah sure, best of luck" even though it hurt me inside a little, seeing my best friend smiling is the best thing. "Jinja?! Yeee! Gomawo JiEun" Jiyeon hugged me and went to sit next to Wooyoung and continued the conversation again. *Sigh* I put back my earphones in my ears and let the music drain my thoughts right now. Why am I sad? Am I jealous? Probably.. But what is he to me? Many questions that is leaving me confused the more I try to think. Eottoeke?

Jang Wooyoung's POV~ 

As Jiyeon kept talking about random stuff that I was pretending to listen to, my thoughts just drifted to JiEun. I looked at JiEun and she was into her music right now. I wanted to go and start a conversation but don't know how to get away from Jiyeon. I drifted back to reality and then Jiyeon's voice was in my ears now. "Wooyoung-sshi, should we go to the beach at Australia I heard it's a beautiful beach, it would be lots of FUN~!" She emphasised the "FUN" I just smiled and nodded. This girl sure can talk. I kept looking at JiEun until I saw Taeyang getting close to her. What is he doing? What are they talking about? What am I thinking? Taeyang then did the 'move' and placed his arms around JiEun. JiEun didn't noticed at all... I got up and walked to JiEun. "So...JiEun" JiEun turned to me and said "Ah, Annyeong Wooyoung" with the big smile. Her smile makes me melt everytime I see it.. WAIT Wooyoung get your senses back. "Annyeong" Taeyang then eyed me while I talked to JiEun. Jiyeon then came up to me. Shoot, I forgot about Jiyeon.. "Wooyoung-sshi, You just left and came here, you didn't answer my question about the beach." I sighed and replied with my most realistic smile I could do. "Nae, sounds fun" JiEun then looked at me and said "We're going to the beach?" I turned to her and nodded. Actually going to the beach might be interesting.. Babes in bikinis, totally my type. I then remember the car scene when Jiyeon's parents asked if we were dating. "JiEun?" "Mhm?" "In the car, Jiyeon's parents? Dating? Boyfriend? Care to explain?" I said with my smirk. "Well, uh, you see, uh, IT WAS JIYEON'S IDEA" she said pointing to Jiyeon. I turned to Jiyeon and she kept saying no. I looked back at JiEun and she looked as red as a tomato. Is she blushing? Cute. "Sure I wouldn't mind the pretending sounds cool enough." I smirked at JiEun. She just turned her head and looked at me like I just read her mind. This should be fun. 

As minutes pass and then hours, Jiyeon's parents told us that our flight is about to departure, so we walked quickly to our boarding gate and immediately settled in our sits. I was sitting next to JiEun, so this will be an interesting flight. It was a 12 hours flight to Australia and indeed it was a long flight. Just me and JiEun sitting together. JiEun kept listening to her music while I was watching my movie, I something look steal her glancing at me. After a few hours of silence between us, I finally spoke. "JiEun?" And she didn't answer. All I'm seeing is the back of her head which I find odd. "JiEun?" I called again. No answer. I poked her arm and she turned around and sure enough she was sleeping. I chuckled at the sight. As I was about to continue watching my movie, I felt something on my arm or a someone to be exact. I turned my head and saw JiEun lying on my shoulder, I was liking the position but it just took me by surprise. I admired her features that I never got the saw up close before. Perfect curved nose, sharp eyes, smooth skin, soft lips. Everything about her seem so fragile. As I kept admire her I also soon fell asleep. 

Park JiYeon POV ~

I wanted to sit with Wooyoung but of course I had to be with my soon called "husband" He was nothing fun, boring as ever. I got up and went to the toilets, as I was walking to the toilets, I saw Wooyoung and JiEun sleeping on each other like a REAL couple. It hurt me inside for a second but maybe it's just an act. It probably is since JiEun knows I like Wooyoung she would never betray me right? I ignored them and just went along with my business. There was still 9 hours till we reached Australia and of course we are all tired. I took a little nap before we had to eat but the image of Wooyoung and IU kept appearing in my mind, that was definitely not what you see everyday now wouldn't it?

Lee JiEun (IU) POV ~

I woke up after my unexpected long nap, I then felt someone's shoulder move on my head. WAIT, I was sleeping on someone's shoulder. I opened my eyes fast and got up from shock and sure enough it was Wooyoung. "Annyeong" he said with a bright smile. "Did I sleep on your shoulder? Mianhae" he chuckled and answered "Actually it was quite a sight, don't have to apologise" After he said that I could totally feel my cheeks were getting warmer. I smiled and just turned away. I heard him giggled at my action but I ignored it since I don't want to get teased. Few minutes later the food came. As the lady was handing our food she made a comment that made me get even more embarrassed. "You guys are a cute couple~! Going on a couple trip" And when Wooyoung answered it was even more shocking "Haha, Yeah you can say that" I turned to him and slightly hit his shoulder. As the lady laughed and smiled from ear to ear she gave us her "blessing" and left to serve the other people. "Wooyoung, why did you make it seem like we are dating?!" He laughed and answered "I thought this was your plan to get me to Australia with you isn't it? Or was it Jiyeon idea to get us together?" "Aniyo, Jiyeon told me to invite you and act as a couple because she wanted yo-" I covered my mouth and kept quiet, I also told him about Jiyeon liking him but he didn't let the situation pass. "Wanted what?" I waved my hands and said "NOTHING" and started eating my food. He laughed and also ate his food. I should seriously get Jiyeon to owe me someday AISH! 

Jang Wooyoung POV ~ 

As the hours past and we are left with 5 hours left till we arrive, I was having fun teasing JiEun. "You like me don't you?" She got shocked which made me chuckle at her reaction "ANNNIIYYOO! Where did you get that idea?!" and she kept waving her hands. Hilarious. "Isn't it obvious, you always blush and get nervous like now." And then she did the same reaction but with a real answer this time. "Aniyo, It doesn't mean I like you, I mean I like you as a good friend." "Arraso." And stopped the conversation there, I took another nap. 'I like you as a good friend' I smiled at that quote and went happily to sleep. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ANNYEONGHASEYO! OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH I'M truly sorry for the long months delayed I knew I had to post the next chapter but the next day my internet was out and then I did say to myself to do it tomorrow but then I forgot and yeah everything went wrong T_T I'm really sorry you must have waited very long. Sorry for the long update and I welcome new readers and subscribers. To my subscribers who are still subscribed to me, I thank you a lot for supporting my story and for being patient, I know how it feels wait on a update and I'm really sorry to keep you guys waiting MIANHAE~! I will try to post every fortnight, I'm truly sorry. I'm currently on holiday at Thailand so I won't get good internet connection but I will try to update ASAP Very sorry for the wait and THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE <3 I appreciate my subscribers and readers. Please comment or subscribe (if you haven't already) and I will try my best to finish this fanfic. AGAIN I'm VERY SORRY.