Last Day of School

A Love To Remember

Thank you to those who didn't unsubscribe from me ^_^.I know I take forever to update but I will try my best for the up coming weeks of school. Since it's almost the 6 weeks holiday here, I can maybe update regularly <3 kekekeke C: Thanks once again and hope you continue reading my stories.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

JiEun Talking
Wooyoung Talking
Jiyeon Talking
Jiyeon's Parents Talking
Taeyang Talking

 

Lee JiEun (IU) POV ~

OMGEE~! Last day of school! I wonder what I'm going to do for my holiday? Swimming? Tennis? Go to L.A? AISH~! I can't decide but it will come to me during today. I was walking around with Jiyeon at school today and Jiyeon told me that she had to go to Australia along with Taeyang's family. I feel so sorry for her.. 
"JiEun-ah, dowajusayo (Help me)" She said grabbing my arm and nudging it. "Aresso~ but I don't know how. Mianhae" I hang my head low for a moment then I saw her face lit up like a light bulb. "JiEun-ah~! Maybe you can come Australia with me?! How about it? PLEASE JIEUN PLEASE~!" She said begging me with those puppy eyes. "Aresso~ I'll ask my parents" "YAY! GOMAWOYO JIEUN! YOUR THE BESTEST FRIEND EVER" I laughed and said "I know I am." I smile with pride. kekeke. "Maybe WOOYOUNG OPPA CAN COME TOO?!" She then said unexpectedly, "Bwo? Wooyoung? Waeyo?" It's not like I didn't want him to come but wouldn't it be a burden to her? like she has to pay for the plane tickets...AISH, Jiyeon. "Well, he lives with you right, why not bring him to Australia too and plus, I want him to come PLEASE?' And again the puppy eyes. "AISH, Jiyeon-ah~ wae? Doesn't your parents want you with Taeyang? What happens if they find out you invited him and WANTED him to come?" She then got a little upset but then she lit up again. "WAIT~ We can say that HIS your BOYFRIEND and that he doesn't want to leave your sight?!" "BWO?! What are you saying woman?! Ani, ani, ani, I'm not going to agree." She then did the puppy face and started nudging my arms again. "Please, JiEun, You know how much I like Wooyoung oppa~ PWEASE~~~" Aish this woman. "Aresso, aresso, I'll ask him..." "JINJA?! WAH JIEUN-AH, YOU ARE TRULY THE BESTEST FRIEND EVER" She then hugged me really tight but at least shes happy right? This is going to be one LONNNG holiday.

After school finished, I waited for Wooyoung at the gate like usual but he was late. "Aish, where has that pabo gone to?" I took out my phone and rang Wooyoung "Wooyoung-ah, where are you?" "Ah, JiEun. Mianhae, you can go without me, i need to sort some stuff at school." I got confused for a moment but went along with it. "Oh, ah-ah, aresso. Annyeong, see you at home" I hanged up and just went straight home. What was he doing at school? what stuff does he need to sort out? Aish, this isn't my problem, i shouldn't get involved. I shook my head once and continue my pace. 

Jang Wooyoung POV ~

I was at school helping my P.E teacher out with the equipments, while I was doing so I forgot about JiEun and when I was about to call her, she called me. I just told her to go straight home since I didn't want to keep her waiting. I continued to help my teacher out. "Seonsaeng-nim, I'll get going now, aresso?"  He looked up at me and just nodded, I smiled and waved goodbye to him and went my way. 
When I got home, JiEun was watching some cartoons like usual and I just chuckled at the sight. "Annyeong, JiEun." She got up fromt her seat and walked up to me. "What's wrong?" I asked. She just smiled and answered "Nothing's wrong. Just asking, but do you want to go Australia for the holidays?" My face was lit up and replied straight away. "Jinja?! but aren't I going to be a burden to you? about the money?" "Aniyo, Jiyeon is paying. We are going for a trip to Australia and she doesn't want to be alone so she invited me and you. how about it?" She smiled at me with those eyes looking directly into my eyes. I stayed silent for a while and answered "Oh, a-a-a-aresso." Her smile then got bigger. "Jinja, daebak, kasamida Wooyoung" I didn't know why she would thank me but I just accepted it "Gwenchanayo." "We are leaving tomorrow~! Get packed quick~!" She then skipped up to her room. I laughed and did as I was told..pack..

The Next Morning ~

Lee JiEun (IU) POV ~

I got up with a excited feeling. Australia here I come.~! I jumped out of bed and went to freshen up. When I got out, Wooyoung has just woke up. "Annyeong. Good morning~ Get ready, Jiyeon is picking us up in 2 hours." I skipped back to my room to get changed. When I got changed, I got my luggage and dragged it downstairs. When I got downstairs, I hurried over to get my breakfast and finish it fast. Starting to turn out to be an awesome holiday. When I finished breakfast, I saw Wooyoung coming downstairs. I run up and helped him with his bag but he refused. "Gwenchanayo JiEun" He smiled and I just let it slide. His smile is so CUTE. After Wooyoung ate his breakfast, the doorbell rang. "Jiyeon is here. Kaja." I went to open the door and Jiyeon was full smiling. She saw Wooyoung and I knew right there that she was spazzing inside. She then said "KAJA, This is going to be the BEST holiday." Wooyoung just laughed and said to me "She's a bubbly girl isn't she?" I got a little jealous but I can't show it "Mhm~~!" I picked up my luggage and put it in the car same as Wooyoung and we immediately went to the airport. When we were riding in the car, I could feel Taeyang staring at me. I turned and looked at him and he just turned away. Aish, this is one awkward situations I had to be in. Jiyeon parents then started talking. "AIGOO~ Jiyeon and Taeyang makes a good couple don't they?" I laughed and Taeyang and Jiyeon said at the same time "ANIYO!" "Aresso, I know you don't want to show it, oh and JiEun you got an handsome boyfriend and it's sweet of him to come with you so he can protect you. AIGOO~ Teenagers~!" I could tell Wooyoung was confused, then Jiyeon said "Nae~ Aren't they cute" I knew this would happen but I didn't say anything. Wooyoung the protested "An-aniyo, we aren't-" But Jiyeon covered his mouth and said "What he meant to say was, that he doesn't want to admit it." Wooyoung looked at me confused while with Jiyeon mouthing me "Why didn't you tell him." Aish, what have I done? Mianhae Wooyoung but I'm doing this for Jiyeon, Mianhae....

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YAY! Chapter 18 DONE DONE~! I'm updating the next chapter tomorrow and on Friday since those are my last days of holiday. LOLS Anyways, hope this chapter was good and sorry if there was mistakes. KASAMIDA FOR READING ~ I know this chapter was short but please go along, I'll try my best to make LOOONNNNNGG~ chapters.