Departure

A Love To Remember

Lee JiEun (IU) POV ~

After that dinner, I was full, any minute I could explode. I arrived at the hotel room and just dropped myself onto the bed. I was tired and all I need is some rest. Tomorrow, we would be leaving Australia and getting back to Seoul. I was happy about that since I didn't want to put up with "this" person again. I heard the bathroom door open and close, so by now I know Wooyoung is going to freshen up. I don't really understand how can he not be full. We ate almost everything that was served and by now I swear I was about to die. I lay down on the bed, staring at a blank ceiling, for a few minutes. I then remembered the question about if Wooyoung was interested in Jiyeon. I got up from my spot and sat there for another few minutes, Wooyoung still thinks I "like" him. Do I? Impossible, but why is it that I feel happy when his with me? Does it mean I like him a little? I shook my head a few times and started smacking it. Andwae, i cannot like him, his Jiyeon's crush and that's going to break our friendship. 

"You will get hurt." I heard Wooyoung said.

I turned around and saw him with a towel around his neck and using one end to dry his hair. I looked at him for a while and I think i just stared. 

"What are you staring at?"

"Nothing." I turned back my head and just looked to the table in front of me.

"But, seriously, you'll get hurt, stop slapping yourself" he walked to the other side of the room and looked in the mirror.

"Why are you caring?" I said in a soft mumble

"What?"

"Nothing~!" I said and shot him a little smile.

"You've been acting weird, is it because you confessed to me, cause really, I don't mind and pl--" 

"ANIYO~!, i don't like you. I do, but as a friend." 

"Arasso, if you say so." with a smirk

After drying some of his hair, he placed the towel on the table in front of the mirror and sat down onto his bed. I got up from my spot and walked to his bed but I didn't sit down. 

"Do you have a thing for Jiyeon" I asked outta the blue.

"Wae?" He looked up at me.

"Because, I just wanted to ask."

"Hmm, she is a nice girl but she isn't my type. waeyo?"

I nodded at his response but asked another question.

"Then who is your type?" I was so stupid to ask. I mentally just killed myself.

"You're so interested in my love story aren't you?" He gave me a smirk.

"ANI, forget it" I said and just stormed of to my bed and pulled the covers over me.

I heard him chuckle from the distance and I just cursed myself. That was a stupid question. I then looked at what I was wearing. I'm still wearing the same clothes. AISH. I pushed the blanket off me and proceed to the bathroom. THEN i forgot my change of clothes. PABO JIEUN. I got out of the bathroom and just went to get my change of clothes without making eye contact with Wooyoung, that seems to be laughing at my mistakes. 

I stepped into the shower and let the warm bath water run down my hair and body. It felt refreshing and relaxing. I stood there for a couple of minutes and then I started to do my normal shower routines. Wash and condition my hair, wash my body and DONE. I got out of the shower feeling relaxed and CLEAN and then started changing into my night wear. All i usually wear was a pink t-shirt and some shorts with some puppy pictures on it. Yes it was childish but I'm still young so it's typical. I walked out of the bathroom while trying to tie my hair into a bun and Wooyoung was still sitting there on his bed, on his phone, chatting or texting. I rolled my eyes and just went to apply some face cream. I used Etude's skin creams since I think they are suitable for me. I rubbed some on my arms, legs and of course face. After applying it, I just jumped straight into bed. It was only 9PM but I felt really tired so I just wanted to have a rest before our departure tomorrow. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Last call, Flight Seoul 1509, departing in approximately 15 minutes, please have a safe flight*

The lady on the speakers were announcing the departure while, we are already on the plane sitting and waiting patiently. I was just sitting there staring at nothing special, Wooyoung was listening to his music with earphones, Jiyeon was filing her nails, Taeyang was watching something on his iPad and Jiyeon's parents were takling. Everyone was practically busy at something while me, well I'm being my bored self. I continued to stare at something random and continued to wait.

"We are about to departure, please fasten your seatbelts and make sure the tray table, foot rest are up and any electronic devices should be switched off. Thanks for flying Seoul and have a safe flight. Thank you" 

The flight attendant announced once again. I was now happy that we would actually move. Wooyoung took out his earphones and placed them in his pocket and everyone was settling nicely. I smiled to myself and just rested my head on the head rest behind me. 

Then finally, the plane started opening it's wings and it started moving towards an area. When we took off, it went smoothly but my ears got blocked and I had to do a weird sound for it to re-block again. I looked like a maniac. 

"I'm so glad to be going back to Seoul." Wooyoung whispered to me. 

"Me too." I gave him a smile.

We went back to our regular positions and just relaxed. This was going to be a long ride, so I might as well read something. I grabbed a magazine from the pocket in front of me and opened it. It contained various jewelry and diamonds. I admired its beauty and the shine. It looked magnificent. Then I felt something on my shoulder. I turned my head around to find Wooyoung sound asleep on my shoulder. Looking at the sight, I started having butterflies in my stomach and my face started getting hot. I wanted to push Wooyoung's head off but it wouldn't budge. Wow, i must be weak. I sighed to myself. This must be how it feels to be have butterflies in your stomach. Once again, I realized what I was thinking and just cursed myself again. I'm so stupid. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ANNNYEONNGHASEYOOO~ I'm sorry for this AWFULLY long wait and I'm really apologise. I'm always on writer's block for this fanfic since right now I don't know where it is going, so I'm really sorry for the lack of smartness in me. I should really plan out my stories before creating a fan fic. stupid me. Okays I'm sorry for the wait and my stupid writer's block and PLEASE COMMENT OR SUBSCRIBE ~ THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT <3 

P.S - I'M ALSO REALLY SORRY FOR THIS SHORT UPDATE BUT LIKE I SAID I'M RUNNING OUT OF THINGS TO WRITE. I'M TRULY SORRY D:

DID YOU KNOW 2PM HAD A COMEBACK TRALIER <3 I'm so HAPPY <3 2PM IS FINALLY BACK <3 HOTTEST REUNITED <3