Confusion

A Love To Remember

Jang Wooyoung's POV ~

The world has stopped, everything disappeared. It was like everything was evolved around us and only us. My heart was beating 100 times per minute. Leaning closer minute by minute. I could sense the tension but somehow it was a warm feeling. I closed my eyes to experience the feeling. The lips, her lips, JiEun's lips. 

♪ Oh Oh Oh ppareul saranghae 

I suddenly got my senses back. I opened my eyes and helped JiEun get up. Damn. I was so close. JiEun took out her phone out from her pockets and answered it with a simple "Hello?" I stood there looking around like a lost puppy. This is an awkward situation. 

"Nae, Arasso, Mhm. Ara. I'll be back soon" JiEun said through the phone.

She hanged up her phone and turned around towards me. I know what she was going to tell me. 

"It's okay, I can handle myself." 

"Jinja?" She asked concerned.

"mhm." I nodded

"Arasso. I'll get going now." 

"Do you want me to walk you home?" I asked.

"Gwenchana. it's close anyway. I'll be fine. Take care" 

she took her jacket and headed out my door. I suddenly have a feeling of guilt. I raged in frustration and regret. Did I make things awkward? I wanted JiEun and I still be close friends but I don't really know if it will happen. What have I done? 

Lee JiEun (IU) POV ~

I walked through the doors of my home and closed the door behind me. I hanged my jacket on the hanger behind the door. I walked a few centimeters and was bombarded with questions by my mother.

"How did it go? What happened? Is it a nice place? What did he say?" She kept asking.

"Eomma, calm down. It went good, Nothing happened, yes it's a nice place for a single person and he didn't say anything.. I think" I answered calmly.

"Are you guys dating now?" She finally asked.

"Eomma!" 

"Ara, i was joking." 

I ignored it and just walked right pass her. I have no time to deal with this. I walked up the stairs and into my room. I dropped down on my bed and just laid my head and body there, staring at the ceiling, a blank white ceiling. I then started to think about when we were about to kiss, or I think it was almost a kiss. Does Wooyoung like me? I started smiling to myself as I thought about it. What if he is just playing with me? I thought again. My face then went back to a straight face. I need answers to these questions fast. I sat up on my bed and just stared at nothing that was across me. School was going to start 1 week later and I don't know how I'm going to face Wooyoung. We might start feeling awkward. Sigh...

~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes and there was the sun shining so brightly. I got up from my spot and looked around. I must of slept early. I looked at the alarm clock that was located next to my bed, It read 8:34AM. It's quite too early to do anything. I got out of my bed and walked to the bathroom. Like the usual. 

I got out from my room all dressed and cleaned for nothing in particular. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I was greeted by my mum, who was cooking some delicious breakfast. I sat on the dining table with a big smile. I must be in a good mood. 

"Oh, JiEun your awake early?" My mum said.

"Mhm, I must have slept early." I answered.

"Well, that's good. I'm cooking Egg Toast. Is that alright?"

"Nae." 

I gleamed with excitement. I don't know what has gotten into me but I'm feeling excited over nothing. I sat there looking around and admiring little things I never really looked at until my mum was finished. It wasn't very long until I could smell the sweet sense of the egg and toast. It was then my mum placed the toast in front of me. I thanked my mum and gobbled it down. A yummy breakfast to make my day better. I finished my toast after several minutes and placed the plate in the sink. I walked out of the kitchen, remembering to thank my mum once again, and out the door. I also told my mum I was going somewhere today. 

I skipped along the path on a familiar street. I ran up the stairs of the apartment block and knocked on the door with a number 30 on it. I stood there for a minute until I heard the door unlocking. I looked up and smiled widely.

"Annyeong Wooyoung-sshi" 

"JiEun? What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Visiting of course, why do you not want me here?"

"Ani, Aniyo, come in." He stepped aside to let me in.

I walked in with a bubbly attitude. and sat down on his couch. He must think I'm gone crazy today. I continued to sit there until I thought of a conversation starter.

"Wooyoung/JiEun" We both said together.

"You go first" I said to him.

"Alright, about yesterday, I'm sorry if I might have made you uncomfortable"

"You didn't make me uncomfortable."

"Alright, but I just wanted to say that I don't have those feelings okays, so don't misunderstand." He spoke.

I frowned. So that's what was on his mind. He doesn't like me. 

"Oh. Arasso" I answered.

I got my hopes up for nothing. 


ANNYEEOOONNG This chapter was undated earlier since I was kindly bored and free from my work schedule soo. yeah. I'm sorry i didn't make them kiss. I wanted the tension to build up so that's why I didn't want them to kiss YET. Don't worry they will kiss in the future just for now I'm very sorry. Also, sorry that this chapter was SHORT AGAIN T^T I apologise once again. But anyways, Please comment and SUBSCRIBE for the next updates <3 KASAMIDA & MIANHAE ~ Sorry to ruin it (If I did) T_T