What a surprise

A Love To Remember

JiEun Talking
Wooyoung Talking
Dara Talking
Jiyeon Talking
Lee JiEun's Parents Talking

Lee JiEun (IU) POV ~

After lunch, me and Jiyeon walked to our next class. We really became close, she is really funny and very talkative. As we were chit chatting about random stuff while walking to class I heard a loud roar in the hallways, I turned about and it was the "popular" kids jumping up and down going crazy. I ignored them and talked to Jiyeon but then she said "Yah, JiEun, isn't Wooyoung adorable?" Wooyoung? Who is Wooyoung? I was confused so I asked, "Who is Wooyoung?" She gave me a shock face and replied, "DER?! you don't know who Wooyoung is?, AISH JiEun-ah, He is the most popular boy in our school but Taeyang is also popular but yea you get me." I was still confused but I had to agree with her if not she will give me another lecture. "Ah arraso." I said while I looked at Jiyeon who was in her fantasy. I laughed and pulled her into class. Who is Wooyoung anyways? Whocares I'm new to this school what do you expect? 

Jang Wooyoung POV ~

After lunch, we were jumping around singing random songs but I stopped when I saw Jiyeon and the "new girl." I looked over at Nickhun and he just didn't know she was there. I sighed and went up to him and said, "here's your chance, that new girl is over there." I patted his back and went off to class. I didn't want to be involved in this situation so I left. As I was walking to class I saw Dara. I smiled and walked up to her said, "Annyeong, Dara." She just turned to me and gave me a death stare. "Wae? What did I do?" She then replied, "didn't I tell you to go to class from now on?" I didn't like class but I'll do it if she will have a chance to like me. "Wae? Class is boring and I will go to class from now on if you open your heart to me." I was smiling like a idiot hoping she will accept me. "Wae? your boring so, anni, just get to class, you don't want to see me angry." I knew she was pissed, my smile then turned into a frown, I didn't know she was this mean. I should just forget about her, what the big deal about her anyways. She is way older then you Wooyoung get over her. I was talking to myself while walking to class. 

Lee JiEun (IU) POV ~

As class was the usual (boring) I have to pay attention. 30 more minutes I can hang on right. AISH, at least that same guys gets to have a rest. 
After 30 minutes have past the bell finally went for hometime I was so happy and rushed out the gates "FINALLY! I was about to die." I said yelling. Jiyeon then laughed and replied, "It wasn't that bad, I had fun." She said smiling. I looked at her and replied,"Because you were in your own world thinking about you and Wooyoung." I said laughing. "What?? It's natural for a girl to have her own dreamland." we both laughed and walked off our separate ways. 

When I arrived home I went to the kitchen to find my mum and dad sitting and chatting. "Annyeong eomma, annyeong appa." I greeted them. "Ah, Annyeong JiEun, we have great news." They replied with their smiling faces close up to me. "Der? what news?." I was confused but it better not be anything that was worth a lot. "Your eomma and appa, bought you a GUITAR." they said grabbing the guitar in their hands, I then replied with tears coming down my face because I was so happy but upset they had to spend their money on their useless daughter. "Eomma, Appa, you didn't have to go buy me a guitar it's not worth it." I was happy they bought me a guitar but what really matters the most is family. I didn't want to waste their money anymore. "Anni, it wasn't worth much, plus you wanted a guitar you said you wanted to become a famous singer when you grow up so here's the chance, live your dream and eomma and appa will be proud." I smiled at them and accepted the gift. It wasn't worth it for their useless daughter but I wanted to make them proud of me."kasamida eomma and appa, saranghae." I smiled and hugged them. I love them dearly so nothing will bring me down, I will try my hardest to make them proud of me.

Jang Wooyoung POV ~

After the bell went, everyone was rushing to the gates, what's the bing deal anyways? As I was just taking my time I saw a girl out side under the tree I saw Dara. I walked over to whoever it may be and said, "YAH! this is not your spot why are you here?" I asked her. "Oh joesonghabnida, I was just trying to rest. joesongahabnida, joesonghabnida." She replied and walked away. I looked at the tree and sat there. This was refreshing, no stress, not confessions. I breathe in the fresh air and later I feel asleep. 
When I woke up I saw that the sun was starting to set down so I walked home. When I arrived home, Is ay my dad watching football. I go up to my dad and greeted him, "Annyeong appa, how are you?" I asked him but he didn't seem to be paying attention, so I just walked back up to my room. My dad didn't really like me as a son, he treats me like a dog. He told me it was a mistake that he had me and that he married my mother. My mother died when I was 5 so I really didn't get to see her. As i flopped down on my bed, I felt a tear run down my face, I touched the tear and said to myself, "PABO, your a strong person you don't cry, girls cry for you." after I said that I couldn't hold it back so I burst out in tears. I missed my mum, I missed the happy family I used to have. When we would all eat dinner together, laugh together and joke with each other, old times. After a few hours of thinking I feel asleep.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeonghaseyo, CHAPTER 2 YAY!! I changed the info about Dara, She loves Taeyang (but will realise her feelings for Wooyoung) so yea sorry if you got confused for a while >.< mianhae I will update the next chapter tomorrow CHAPTER 3 ^^ YAY! hope you liked it