Great Family, Great life

A Love To Remember

Thank you HanleyraNa28 and iamandie for commenting C: please continue to read my story C: Also thankyou for your opinions I will write the story "Love will find it's way" when I finish writing this one C: and yea okay I'll try to end it on 15 chapters C:

2 Comments for the next chapter C:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

JiEun Talking
Wooyoung Talking
JiEun's Parents Talking

Lee JiEun (IU) POV ~

When I Jiyeon dropped me off at my home, my phone started ringing. I answered it "Yeoboseyo? Wooyoung?" "Nae, I need your help." I was confused as to why he would want me to help but I continue to listen. "Uh..nae.." "Can I stay at your home for a few days, I got kicked out of my house and needed a place to stay, your my only option. please?" "Umm.. nae, I'll talk to my parents." "Kasamida JiEun, you are a lifesaver. Annyeong, see you in a few." "Nae. Annyeong" I walked up to my parents and asked them "Eomma, Appa, is it alright if my friend stays at our house until he finds a house of his own?" "Jinja? Is he a boy?" "Um.. nae.." It's not like we're dating, I'm just helping him. "JINJA!? Is it your boyfriend?" I was shocked by my mum's words "Ah.. ANNIYO! Just a friend." Then my dad said "Aresso, we can have nim stay plus we can experience having a son." Then I looked at my mum and she nodded her head "It'll be great to have a son." I thanked them by a hug "Gomawoyo, eomma and appa." I smiled and went upstairs to clean the guest room. It's not like I'm excited that his coming, I'm happy because my parents didn't misunderstand, well only my mum but it wasn't as far. 
In the middle of changing the matress and cleaning the room, I heard the doorbell ring. I ran downstairs and answered the door. "Annyeong, Wooyoung-sshi, come in" I stepped aside so he could enter. My mum and dad came running and I introduced him to my mum and dad "Ah, Annyeonghaseyo, welcome to our home, make yourself comfortable." My mum said. I smiled and he greeted my parents. "Annyeonghaseyo, Mrs and Mr. Lee, sorry for the interrupting." "Ah, anniyo, your welcome anytime. and don't call us formally, you can call us mum and dad." I looked at my mum and she seemed ro happy to finally "pretend" to have a son. I pushed Wooyoung on the arm lightly signaling to go along with it. "Nae~" Wooyoung replied. 

Jang Wooyoung POV ~

When I arrived at her house, I was nervous to see what her parents will react but when I saw how happy the family was, I felt comfortable like I had an actual family.. It got awkward when her mother asked me to call her mum too. JiEun lightly pushed my arm and I knew she meant just go along with it. I smiled replied "Nae~" They looked at me like, I was their new son. "Kasamida, eomma and appa." immediately after I said that, her parents went hyper and happy. I smiled with them and just accepted it. Later, her mum and dad told JiEun to show me to my room. She dragged me up the stairs and into the guest room. It looked like it was freshed clean. I dropped my stuff on the floor and looked around the room. It looked...new... "I cleaned it a while ago, sorry if it's messy, it was in a rush." I turned around and thanked her "Kasamida, sorry for the hard work." She smiled and replied "Aish.. anniyo, no trouble at all. Just want to help you." I looked at her once more and looked back at the room. "oh, want me to show around the house?" "Nae." She grabbed my wrist and pulled me along the hallway. "This is the bathroom, this is my parents room, so no limits and this is my room." When she opened her room, it was like a typical girls room. "Ah.. aresso." She then showed me downstairs. "This is the kitchen but we hardly go in there, well only my mum. and this is the living room and last but not least the backyard." Her house was so neat and huge, She really has a family that loves her very much. I thanked her and told her that I had to shower. She told me we are having dinner soon. I agreed and quickly went shower. 
After I showered, I smelt the food and immediately went downstairs. "Wah, looks yummy." I was admiring how it was set up and most of all how we are all sitting like a family eating. I really felt like I belonged in their family but I couldn't stay here forever, I needed to find a job and buy my own apartment. I sat down and the food started coming it. JiEun then entered and sat down next to me. "Do you eat like this all the time." I asked her "Nae. Don't you?" I looked down at my hands then she answered for me "Oh.. mianhae.." "Gwenchanayo." When we all finished eating, Her parents started asking me questions. "So Wooyoung-sshi, what are you planning on doing tomorrow?" "Oh, I'm going to find a part-time job, since I need to buy my own house soon." "Gwenchanayo, you can stay here as long as you want." I looked at JiEun who seemed to be lost in her own world. "Kasamida, but I don't want to bother you, so I'll go find a job tomorrow." I bowed and they responded "Oh, JiEun can go with you tomorrow." I looked at JiEun again who seemed to be back now "Der?" She said. "Aresso, JiEun, your not busy?" She looked at me and replied "Oh, anni, I'm not busy." I thanked her family and for the great food and excused myself so I could get some sleep. JiEun also went to her room.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kasamida for those who commented and gave your opinions C: Will write the "Love will Find it's way" when I finish this story. Please help me. C: