Surprised

A Love To Remember

Questions & Answers

HanleyraNa28: Is Jiyeon having a problem? Does Jiyeon like Wooyoung that much?
Answer: Yes, her parents are telling her to marry someone to help save the company. Yes she liked Wooyoung since 6 grade and they are in 11the grade now sorry for the confusing story >< Will try better in the future.

______________________________________________________o0o_________________________________________________________

JiEun Talking
Wooyoung Talking
Jiyeon Talking
JiEun's Parents Talking

Lee JiEun (IU) POV ~

After we finished with the project, I went home. "Annyeong, Wooyoung-sshi, take care." I waved goodbye and walked off. It was 6PM and it was starting to get dark. I quickly called Jiyeon to pick me up but she wasn't answering her calls. I decided to walk home. Plus it isn't far..is it? I was calling my mum but my dad answered "OH, JiEun-ah, eomma and appa is at a wedding, we forgot to tell you that, stay at your friends house, we will pick you up from there. Annyeong JiEun take care." And when I was about to say something my dad hanged up. I walked back to Wooyoung's place but I didn't want to bother him so I waited outside his door. It was cold but like I said I didn't want to bother him.
When I woke up, I thought I'll be home but it seemed to be at this bedroom i didn't know. I got up and looked around. "This isn't my room." I got up and I realised I was still in my school uniform. I walked out the door and found Wooyoung coming out of his room. "Oh your awake." He walked up to me and patted my head. "I saw you outside my door, why were you there? didn't you go home?" "Um.. Anni.. my parents said to pick me up at your place since they were at a wedding. and I didn't want to bother you so I just sat outside." "Pabo...it's cold.. your lucky I carried you in before you got a fever." He said still patting my head "oh.. uh.. gomawo. I'll leave for school now." I walked downstairs and out the door. I walked to school when I saw Jiyeon there. "JiEun-ah, what happened? You didn't answer my call? and mianhae about not answering your call I was showering." "gwenchanayo, it's okay." I smiled. "Yah, JiEun, why do you look so messy?" I looked at my uniform and I realised I didn't shower yesterday. "AISH! molla." Jiyeon looked at me and said "Oh.. ok let's get to class." She pulled me to class and we just waited

Jang Wooyoung POV ~

After I finished showering, I walked downstairs to get a snack when I heard something outside. I opened the door and saw JiEun there, sleeping. I stepped outside and it was freezing. I saw that she looked sick so I carried her up into the guest room. "Aish.. Pabo.." I covered her with few blankets and went into my room. When I was about to go out. I saw someone call her and 3 messages. I tried to see who it was but her phone had a lock so i left it. I walked out and into my bedroom.
The next morning, I woke up and went out my room. I saw JiEun looking at me like I was a stranger. I walked up to her and checked on her. She seem to be shocked that she wasn't at home and immediately went to school even thought it's only 7 AM. I laughed and went downstairs to make my breakfast. It took me 30 minutes to get ready and that's when I walked to school. I saw my friends being like animals again so I didn't bother going up to them, instead I just went to class. I then bumped in Jiyeon who seemed to be in a rush. "Oh mianhae,mianhae." She apologised but I just ignored and kept walking. I knew she had a crush on me since grade 6 but I had no feelings towards her. Don't know why she is continuing. Aigoo.. I walked into class and saw JiEun lying on the table. I think sleep. I set my things on my table and just sat down. She looked cute when she sleeps....Wait Wooyoung you don't think she is cute. snap out of it Wooyoung. I started slapping my head. I turned to look at JiEun and back at my table. This is weird....

Jiyeon POV ~

JiEun told me she was sleepy since she didn't have much sleep yesterday, so I told her to sleep because class doesn't start till 8AM but it's only 7:30AM. She said that she needed to go get the essay she wrote since it was due today. I told her I can do it so I got up and ran to her locker to get her bag. On the way, I bumped in Wooyoung. I got shocked and immediately apologised but he didn't seem to care. I stood there looking at him.. *sigh* His so cute.. I snapped out of it and went to JiEun's locker. When I came back I saw Wooyoung slapping his head. I looked at him for a while and burst out laughing. His so damn cute when he is talking to himself. Why doesn't he like me back anyways? Aish.. I shouldn't be thinking of this. So I ran into the class and gave JiEun her essay. She thanked me and smiled and went back to her little nap.
After 15 minutes, I told JiEun to walk up and she just jumped up. I laughed and patted her "Gwenchanayo, class hasn't started, it's starting in 5 minutes so I gave you a warning." She laughed and thanked me again. I smiled and turned to look at Wooyoung... Does he know I like him? *sigh*

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeonghaseyo! C: I'm grateful to that one person who comments on our stories she really encourage us C: KASAMIDA! <3 But we want to read more comments so if you could please comment. And just to make this fair so I can continue writing I need 2 comments for the next chapter. I may sound like a now but the comments really help me to make good ideas, so if you have time please comment C: Gomawo and joesonghabnida for me sounding like a ... :C