The Beach

A Love To Remember

This Chapter is ONLY IU's POV SORRY ~ 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lee JiEun (IU) POV ~

I woke up with the sun shining through our hotel windows.  It was definitely the best weather for going to the beach. I got up from my bed and went to wash up. I brushed my teeth in a lazy manner and stepped into the shower to wake myself up. After the warm shower and I have finally woken up, I walked out of the bathroom to find Wooyoung still sleeping soundlessly. I giggled a little and walked to Wooyoung’s bed. “Yah, wake up; we need to be ready before 9” I said while still nudging him. JiYeon strictly stated that we had to be awake and ready before 9 since we had to eat breakfast as well and right now it’s 8:30AM. I kept nudging him but he didn’t seem to budge. So I walked to the opposite of his bed and pulled the covers off him. “Wait, 5 minutes.” He responded tirelessly and pulled the blanket back on top of him. I sighed and pulled the blanket off again. “It’s 8:35 now, so you better hurry up.” And with that I left him there. If he wanted to be late then let him. I sat down on my bed while playing some games on my phone until he got up. After 10 minutes, he finally got up and walked to wash up. It didn’t take him long till he finished but it’s already 8:55AM and we only had 5 minutes to go meet JiYeon down at the lobby. I dragged Wooyoung down to the lobby and there was JiYeon who was talking to her parents and Taeyang who was checking out girls. I rolled my eyes and walked up to Jiyeon. “Annyeong Jiyeon” I smiled and waved. She smiled back and hugged me “YAY! We are going to the beach~!” She jumped excitedly. I laughed at her reaction and just went along with it. “Don’t we need to eat first? I don’t want to go with an empty stomach.” I rubbed my tummy to tell her I’m hungry and she just nodded. She looked at Wooyoung who seemed to be looking around the lobby. “Wooyoung-sshi, what do you want to eat? I heard they have great food” She let go of my hand and went towards Wooyoung. I giggled as she looked like a little girl who is happy to be with her big brother. I sighed and just stood there until Jiyeon was finish talking to Wooyoung but it took ages. Taeyang then came up to me and started to “talk” to me. “So, what are you wearing to the beach?” he smirked and I swear, I wanted to hit him right now. I faked a smiled and answered “this doesn't concerns you.” I turned back to watch Jiyeon and Wooyoung but he just kept continuing the conversation. “Why do you hate me so much?” “I don’t hate you, I just don’t like you in particular and plus you’ve changed.” It was true, he did change I remembered when he was a sweet and nice person on the first day of high school but now he turned into a player. “What do you mean I’ve changed?” “Don’t worry” I replied since I don’t want to continue this conversation any longer.

After some few minutes, Jiyeon’s parents drove us to a place where we had our breakfast. It was delicious. We ate scrambled eggs along with some sausages. It was normal Australian Food. After our breakfast we went to Bondi Beach. It was a very sunny weather so why not just take advantage of the weather. When we arrived, it wasn’t packed with a lot people since it’s a weekday so probably people had to work but this just means we get to enjoy it while it is a little empty. We walked to a spot on the warm sand and me and Jiyeon decided to lay down and enjoy the sunshine. Wooyoung and Taeyang along with Jiyeon’s father went into the sea and started to fool around like bunch of kids. It was quite a sight. Wooyoung wasn’t wearing a top which exposed his abs and muscles and Taeyang was the same but I wasn’t really paying attention to Taeyang. I would sometimes look at Wooyoung and blush at the sight. As I was daydreaming I was interrupted by Jiyeon “OMO, Do you think Wooyoung looks HOT~” She said staring at Wooyoung. I nodded in response since I don’t want to make it obvious. Jiyeon’s mother than came down and sat next to us. “Annyeong, girls.” She said which a bright smile. We waved at her and Jiyeon went back to staring at Wooyoung while I was putting sunscreen trying to ignore Wooyoung’s presences. After the boys had their fun in the water they came out while they were still wet. They picked up a towel from Jiyeon’s mother and sat down. Wooyoung sat down next to me so it started getting awkward since he was still half . To ignore the awkwardness I continued to put sunscreen, even though I’ve done most parts of my body but I didn’t do my back yet so might as well rub some there too. As I was having trouble putting it on my back. Wooyoung laughed and said “want me to help?”I looked at him and replied “Aniyo. I’m fine” but he didn’t give up as he got the sunscreen from me and started to rub it on my back. I blushed for a moment but I snapped back and wanted to get the sunscreen back but he didn’t bother to give it back. He was putting on my back that it felt comfortable. “Arasso, done.” He gave me back my sunscreen and I thanked him. He laughed once more looked out to the ocean. The sun was still shining very bright and it's just 1PM right now. The boys again decided to return to the ocean and play around once more and they insisted we join but I'm not a big fan of beaches so I just stayed where I was. I watched as Jiyeon and her mum splashed water at the guys. It looked fun but I didn't want to ruin the moment, so like I said, I sat there and just watched. 
After a while, Wooyoung got out from the sea and walked towards me. "Come on, it's fun in the ocean, it refreshing. Join us" he said with his smile. I refused once again but like I said he doesn't give up. So he picked me up bridal style ran towards to sea "YAH! LET ME GO I'M FI--" and before I finished we were in the ocean and he let me go. I splashed some water on him and he just laughed "See it's refreshing isn't it" I glared at him but he was right it is refreshing. So up until it was 3PM we played in the water. It was a fun day for me and never thought I could enjoy beaches now. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ANNYEONG ~ I know I updated earlier than expected but I just wanted to say to you guys I have a new fanfic. It's called Fate and I hope you can read it when you have time. I updated the first chapter already so PLEASE check it out if you can C: I know it's boring but please support me if you can C: THANKS ONCE AGAIN AND I'LL UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER IN A FORTNIGHT YEEEEEEEE~ BYEBYEEE~ Until next time <3 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/373353/fate-iusinger-woou-wooyoung-milkycouple-wooyoungandiu