The Second Day

A Love To Remember

 

Lee JiEun (IU) POV ~

I woke up with my ringtone ringing through my pillow, ♪ Oh Oh Oh Oh ppareul saranghae . I took out my phone from under my pillow and blinked a few times to see who was calling me. It was my mum. I got up and ran my hand across my hair so it doesn't block my face. I was still tired and I wasn't really awake yet so I answered lazily. 

"Annyeong eomma." 

"JiEun-ah, are you having fun? Dad and I just wanted to check on you if your behaving." My mum said.

"Yes, Of course I am behaving why won't I?" I said trying to sound positive that my mum called me.

"Oh nothing like I said, just wanted to check. Alright I'll talk to you later." My mum giggled and hanged up.

I placed the phone on the bed side table and slammed my head back onto my comfy pillow. I pulled the blanket over me and when I was ABOUT to go back to sleep. Someone pulled the blanket away from me. Annoyed and frustrated, I looked up to see who would dare to disturb my sleep and there was Wooyoung. I sometimes forget that me and Wooyoung is sharing a hotel room.

"Wake up sleepy head." He lightly knocked my head.

I just placed my head back onto my pillow, hoping he would leave me alone but it didn't work for him.

"Don't make me get you out of bed." 

"What are you going to do huh? pull me out. I can just sleep on the floor too." 

"Sure. What if I did this?" As confused as I was to what he was thinking, I finally figured what he meant.

He went on top me but just a few inches away from touching each other. He was coming nearer and nearer and now we were face to face with only a few centimeters away from our lips touching, my heart was literally pounding and I could feel myself sweating. I didn't like where this was going so I just quickly got out of bed and ran to the bathroom. That was so close. When I closed the bathroom door, I could hear Wooyoung laugh. Stupid. 

"YAH! DON'T DO THAT EVER AGAIN!" I yelled so he could hear me.

"Well, get out of bed when earlier then." He said while still laughing.

"It is NOT funny, and what about you huh? You didn't wake up early on the first day and I didn't do that!" I continued to yell.

"Yah, at least I got up. Plus we weren't late so I could sleep for a while as for you, we are currently running late now. It's 9:31AM and JiYeon strictly said we had to be down at 9AM" 

Damn. I forgot about the time. Aish. I'm so dead. I washed my face quickly and brushed my teeth. As soon as I was done with my morning routines, it was 9:45AM. I'm in so much trouble. I combed my hair in a hurry and I didn't bother to tie it up since we were already late and I didn't want to make things worst. 

"Are you done now? We are reallylate because of you." He said.

I hissed and replied "Hey, I slept late last night so I lost track of time. Don't blame me." And with that said I pulled him out of the hotel room and while he was walking slowly I was running to the lift.

I pressed the button for the lift multiple times and FINALLY it came up. We got in and I kept chanting 'hurry up, hurry up' to myself. Wooyoung just looked like he was having the time of his life. It annoyed me really. 

When we reached the lounge I was greeted by a ALMOST annoyed JiYeon. 

"Yah JiEun-ah, what took you long? We were waiting for 45 minutes and we were being to worry you got lost or something. Next time calle me if your going to be late" Jiyeon said.

"Mianhae, I lost track of time. At least I'm here now right?" I said with a nervous smile.

"Arasso, let's go, I'm starving." She dragged me out of the lounge and we entered their car.

When we entered the car, I asked Jiyeon where are we going today, and she said something about Darling Harbor? I assume it was a tourist sight? Yeah but I didn't mind. 

~~~~~~

After the breakfast we immediately drove to Darling Harbor. As I was expecting it seems like a tourist sight. There weren't many people there though, I'm guess it was a school day in Sydney. At least it's not crowded so this was even better. We walked around the city and there was many pretty interesting sights. Me and Jiyeon were taking photos and Wooyoung and Taeyang seemed to be annoyed. Walking through multiple places, Jiyeon was finally happy with where we are. The Mall, or a shopping centre. She dragged me around to various shops which had many cute clothes and she was spazzing about it. I didn't have much interest in clothes but I did have interest in cute things like keychains or something adorable. As Jiyeon was admiring clothes, I was just standing there waiting to continue our day. I looked around the place and I spotted a very cute shop. It was fulled with cute pens and teddy bears. I tugged Wooyoung's shirt and asked if we could go over to the store. He refused at first since it was too GIRLY to be at but I continued to beg and he gave in. I squealed in excitement and we entered the store. I looked around the store and of course it was filled with ADORABLE things. The one that got me more interested is a Care Bear which read "Hug Me' It was adorable. I picked it up and admire it. I looked at the price and it was $59.99 (Australia Money) And I just placed it back. As I told Wooyoung that everything was too expensive here, we immediately went back to Jiyeon who was STILL admiring clothes. 

When we walked out, someone offered us some sample about some face product and I wasn't interested so I just went my way but Wooyoung seemed to be talking to the lady quite comfortably. I ignored it and just let him do what he wanted.

Jang Wooyoung POV ~

After that "cute" store that JiEun wanted to go too, we went out and I was glad we went out, it was getting awkward for me. When I stepped out of the store some lady who seemed to be selling face products came up to us and gave us some samples along with some information. JiEun refused it and went to Jiyeon. I was about to go too but the lady stopped me on my tracks. 

"Is that your girlfriend? She would be really interested in these products." She kept showing me pictures.

"No, she isn't my girlfriend and she doesn't want it. I'm sorry" I said in my best english I could.

"So your single?" I didn't understand what she was saying english but I figured out some of the words.

"Umm Yeah?" 

"Really? Interesting. You are a very handsome man." The lady said.

"I'm sorry?" I didn't understanding anything she just said.

"You are handsome." She said again and giggled

"Thank you? I have to go now." I said and walked to JiEun and the others.

"Who was that?" JiEun asked.

"Molla, just a random lady." I answered.

~~~~~~~~

After Jiyeon was finally able to stop admiring clothes we went to Sydney Aquarium. It was filled with many fishes and even sharks. I was fascinated by what I am seeing. There was many shape and sizes of these sea creatures. JiEun seemed to be admiring the cute fishes & dolphins while Jiyeon and Taeyand seemed less interested. I was looking around and this place sure was big. We then walked to a dolphin show which was going to start soon. When we entered inside it was like as expected, less people. We sat down at the front since it was a better view and now we just needed to wait. The show was about to start in 3 minutes. 

When the show started, it was amazing. The dolphins came out and did a flip. Since we were at the front, we got a little went but I didn't mind. There was JiEun who kept on saying "Kyeopta~!" The whole time. The dolphins did many tricks, like flips, jumping over hoops, spinning in air. It was pretty interesting. After a while, it was volunteer time, you get to touch the dolphins and feed them. As soon as that was announced JiEun's arms went up in less then 1 second flat. She got chosen and you couldn't believe how happy she was. She walked into the 'pool' and a guy told JiEun to pat it on the head and she did. later they gave her a little fish to feed the dolphin. JiEun seemed scared to touch it but eventually she grabbed it and it went into the dolphins mouth in no time. She got out of the pool and walked back to us. 

"It's really slimy, but it's so CUTE!" She said to us. I laughed at her reaction.

We continued to watch the show and after 30 minutes it ended. We walked out of that place and continued to walk around the Aquarium. It was now 4PM and we were ALL so hungry. We went out of the Aquarium and sat down in a restaurant near the aquarium. We ordered some French fries and an Hamburger, we just needed something to fill our stomach so we ordered something simple. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ANNNYEONNGG ~ It's been a fornight and I finally updated HEHEHE Sorry for the long wait D: I was stuck on what to write. so yeah. Next Chapter is "The Second Day Pt 2" And I might update that one on Friday or Thursday ^_^ Since I don't want you guys to wait too long. ALSO Sorry that this was a rushed chapter or a bad chapter, it just that It's so late here and I really want to sleep so I was rushing. I'm really sorry I will write a better one next time. SO SORRY AND REMEMBER TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!. 

P.S - CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY "FATE" It's WooU and I update most often on the one C: Since I'm trying to get that chapter to more chapters. Yeah PLEASE CHECK IT OUT IF YOU HAVE TIME AND I HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY BOTH OF MY STORIES. THANK YOU!!