Seeking Help

A Love To Remember

Thankyou to jhohara, HanleyraNa28 and Junho_leyra10 and for commenting C: 

2 Comments for the next chapter ^^

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

JiEun Talking
Wooyoung Talking
Jiyeon Talking
Taeyang Talking
Dara Talking
Stranger Talking
Mystery Person Talking
Wooyoung's Dad Talking
 

Lee JiEun (IU) POV ~

I was walking again through the hall with my head down when Jiyeon surprised me "JIEUN!" She jumped onto me. I laughed and replied "Ah.. Annyeong." She looked at me and asked "JiEun-ah, gwenchana?" I nodded my head and smiled but she didn't buy it so I gave up and told her "Taeyang asked me out and I'm scared that the whole school might gang up on me." She hugged me and said "Gwenchanayo, if they do, I will help you. HWAITING! ~" She pulled up the fighting fist and I did the same. I can't change now and be like a weakling so I want to fight my own battles. She linked arms with me and we started walking through the hall avoiding anyone who is hating on me but I still feel like I might get hurt somehow. Jiyeon turned around and smiled at me. I smiled back and she immediately asked me "JiEun-ah, can you come over to my house today, after school, I'll bring you home. Is that alright?" I smiled and accepted the offer, I didn't want to go home anyways. She jumped excitedly and I laughed at how she is always acting like this C: She is definitely a hyper and awesome friend to have.
When school ended, I waiting for Jiyeon outside the front gate. Then I got a text fron Jiyeon saying she needs to talk to the teacher about something so she asked if I could wait. I replied back and continue to wait. As I was waiting, Wooyoung came out, he saw me and asked "Wae? Why are you out here?" He looked around like I was lost or something. "Anniyo, waiting for Jiyeon." I smiled. "Ah, aresso, Annyeong." He said to me and waved. "Oh, ANNYEONG!" I yelled out to him. He waved once more and I waved back. Then I realised we are acting like a couple. eww.. I stopped smiling and waving and continue waiting for Jiyeon. 
After a few minutes, Jiyeon came running out. "JiEun-ah, mianhae, had to ask the teacher for an extension for the project since Dara isn't helping." I laughed. "Gwenchanayo" She smiled and linked arms with me again. "Kaja" We walked to her house.
When we arrived at her home, I greeted her mum and dad. She dragged me upstairs to check out her new dress for a blind date her parents set up for her. She was trying different dresses that would suit her and all I was doing was admiring her house. It was HUGE. "Jiyeon-ah, what does your parents work as exactly?" I asked her "A big company named Park Company. They own most hotels in Seoul." I was amazed at how she is so lucky. "ah.. you must be happy." She turned around and looked at me "Anni, I'm not lucky, I don't have any freedom at all so I'm not lucky." I patted her on the back and told her to keep trying the dresses. I felt sorry for Jiyeon but yet happy for her. Then my mum called me.

Taeyang POV ~

After I got rejected from JiEun, I became interested more. "Why did she reject me? pfft. Like I care." I walked out to the front yard and saw Dara sitting under the tree. I admire her beauty but she seemed like the type who doesn't date. I walked to her and I started a conversation. "Annyeong Dara." "Oh, Annyeong Taeyang-sshi." "gwenchana?" I looked at her "Gwenchanayo, just life.." "I get you.." We stared up in the sky and continue to look at the clouds. "Taeyang-sshi" "Nae?" I snapped out of my fantasy and listened "What type of guy is Wooyoung?" I looked at her confused but answered her question "Well, he is the type that doesn't care and he does have a soft side but nobody knows about it, only people he trust knows his situation. Waeyo?" "Ah, anniyo, just wanted to know." I accepted it and continued to look up in the clouds. Everything seem to be slow now. Very slow...

Jang Wooyoung POV ~

When school finished, I went out to the front gate. I saw JiEun standing there so I went up to her. I asked her why she was doing outside. Then it started getting awkward so I said bye to her. She then yelled bye to me and it gave me shivers. I felt like we are a couple breaking apart for 5 years. disgusting. 
When I got home, I was about to go to my room when the door bell rang. I answered it and it was these strangers. "Annyeonghaseyo, what's happening here?" I asked them since they look so frozen to even start a conversation. "Annyeonghaseyo, we have found out that this house was not paid for this month, if you do not pay this week, we have to move you out." He gave me the bill. "Wae!? But we aren't that rich!" I yelled at them, I didn't want to move out. "joesonghabnida, we can't do anything, please pay by next week." When I was about to say something to them, they walked away. I closed the door and rang my dad but he wasn't picking up his phone. "AISH! 50,000 000 won! ($50 thousand dollars) AISH! Where am I going to get the money?" I place the bill on the table and waited till my dad came home. 
Few hours passed and my dad came through the door with 2 woman again. I got the bill and showed him it. "Appa, we need to pay this before next week, or else we are going to move out." "Wae? You are better off in the street, actually, I should have kicked you out long ago. Aish." My dad replied "APPA! I'm your son, and if we don't pay this then we BOTH are going to move out! not just me!" I've had enough of my dad, he never treats me as a son and he never will! "Fine! You want me out! I'm out! you fix your own problems, don't come finding me." I got my jacket and packed my stuff. I needed to find a place fast. I looked through my contacts to see who would let me stay until I can get my own home. I found one in particular. "Yeoboseyo? Wooyoung?" "Nae, I need your help."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeonghaseyo, sorry for the short story again T_T I'm trying to improve but that's all I have right now. Please help me C: Who is the person Wooyoung is seeking help from? Will he/she accept? Find out in the next chapter. 
Also, I need your opinions, how long do you want the story? If you want it short I could finish it when it reaches Chapter 15, or make it more drama and fascinating and go for Chapter? C: I need your opinions. Kasamida. 
AND I'm also thinking of writing another story of WooU (Milky Couple) Should I? It's going to be called "Love will find it's way"? Should I or should I finish this story first C: Please comment below and I will see if you guys accept C: KASAMIDA for reading this C: really appreciate it and also I'm still doing the Questions & Answers thing, so if you have questions please comment them below C: