His so Stupid

A Love To Remember

JiEun Talking
Wooyoung Talking
Jiyeon Talking
Teacher Talking

Lee JiEun (IU) POV ~

While I was in my second class, I didn't see Wooyoung anywhere. I didn't bother to care so i continued to listen to the teacher. After the lunch bell went, Jiyeon went up to me and linked arms with me again, "JiEun-ah, Want to come to the mall with me this afternoon, I need your help with fashion." I laughed and said "Aresso, I'll go with you, since I have nothing else to do." "JINJA! YAY! Gomawo! JiEun, dor jinja, jinja are the best." I laughed and replied "I know I am" while laughing we were walking to the front yard and saw Wooyoung there. "Jiyeon-ah, can you go get me some lunch I'm hungry, I'll catch up with you soon.just be right back." I walked to Wooyoung and said "Yah, why did you ditch second period?" He didn't seem to hear me so I pushed his head and asked again "Why did you ditch second period pabo?" I knew he was annoyed so he replied "None of your business." and he went back to his nap. "Aish, dor jinja...Aish." I didn't care anymore, so i walked to find Jiyeon. "He really is a pabo, Why do i have to paired up with him AIGOO!"

Jang Wooyoung POV ~

While taking my nap, I was disturbed by that pabo. I opened my eyes and I was pretty sure I saw an angel. I opened my eyes fully and she asked me "Why did you ditch second period." I wanted to go back to sleep so i replied "None of your business." Then she got up and I heard her whisper to herself so I smirked and went back to me sleep. 
After my nap, lunch break was finished and it was time for music class, I got up and walked to music class. When I entered I saw JiEun talking to the teacher. I looked at her for a while but eventually went to take my seat. Few seconds later, few students started pouring in slowly. I really like music class but I don't really know what to do with my life. I  just sat there and wait till everyone settled. 
Later, the whole class was settled so the teacher started talking. "Annyeonghaseyo, we will be learning guitar this year so you all should look forward to it." My music teacher is indeed strict and crazy but that's the only teacher that is good with guitars. I think.. I turned around to look at JiEun and she was paying so much attention. I smirked and turned back to the teacher. JiEun may be an interesting person..

Lee JiEun (IU) POV ~

When the bell went, I went to the music teacher and asked her if she could teach us guitar because I needed some lessons. She seemed nice and very trusting teacher so we talking for a while. After a few minutes students started coming in and settling down. I went to my seat and I saw Wooyoung at this Music class. I got confused but still concentrated on the teacher. I was so interested that I didn't care if a rock fell on me, I wouldn't feel it. I really want to make my parents proud of me so this is why I need to study extra more to achieve my life goals. 
After music class was home time, I walked out of class and saw Wooyoung walking fast. I ran to him and asked "Yah, did you forget that we have to finish with the partnership task?" He just walked away. I ran after him and asked again "Yah, it's teamwork, we need to find something in common, it's not hard Wooyoung." He finally stopped and answered "You do it yourself" and walked away. I stood there shocked. How am I suppose to know what we have in common? We need to work this out together. "AISH! DOR JINJA! PABO!" I yelled at him and walked out to find Jiyeon. What's his problem? It's not like I anything wrong. AISH!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nae, Another chapter. I'm really bored so I want to to this for fun. Hope this will make up all the days I missed. D: Jinja Joesonhabnida. I will post 3 chapters tomorrow. C: Please look out for it C: KASAMIDA FOR READING ~ C: