Ramen Shop

That One Mistake That Changed Our Life!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2gQOatYz4o

Sehun got up from his bed early the next day since he couldn`t sleep at all that night. The only thing going through his mind the whole night was no other than; You!

He was all ready and was sitting on his motorcycle. *Should I pick her up or not?* He was arguing with himself if he was should or should not take you with him to school. He stopped for a second. *Why do I care about her anyway?* He shrugged. “Forget her” He mumbled and drove to school, but just as he was driving, he noticed the school bus from afar, and drove faster to drive next to it. *Maybe she`s sitting in that bus* He smiled, but then he tried to restrain his smile. *You don`t like her stupid Sehun, you just want to know if she is sitting inside or not* He just needed to make an excuse to actually see you.

His speed increased and soon he was next to the school bus looking right through it. Being a badass he didn`t wore a helmet and the wind his hair made him look hotter than ever. *There* he spotted you on the first seat inside the bus. You were actually looking out of the window, but your stare seemed so blank. *Is she always depressed?* He looked at you worried.

Suddenly you heard, screaming, cheering and even some girls going insane. The girl students ran over to the window and looked out as they kept on squealing. *What are they looking at?* You puffed your cheeks and looked closer at the MC guy. *Sehun oppa?* You blinked. He maintained eye contact with you for a couple of minutes before giving you a smile and then he drove off pretty fast. You were confused. *Did he just...smile to me?* “Did you see. He smiled to me!” You heard one of the girls and you rolled your eyes.

You met up with Shinee like you always would and after a small talk with them you made your way towards your classroom. This time when you entered the classroom you noticed Sehun sitting at D.O`s seat. You looked around only to notice that he was the only one from Exo-K that had arrived. *Where are the others?* You walked towards your seat and sat down without even paying attention to Sehun. *Ignore, ignore, ignore* He sighed.

You heard loud voices in the hallway and you recognized the voices right away. “Sehun-ah” Baekhyun shouted. Sehun saluted to them and they rushed over to him. “Where were you man?” Chanyeol asked. “I decided to come early” Sehun scratched the back of his head, while his friends were gasping. “Oh Sehun! Something is going on, spit it out!” Suho said and Sehun`s eyebrow rose up. “What do you mean?” Sehun loved to sleep, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter