P.E Class

That One Mistake That Changed Our Life!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3LLx1tqkeU

It was finally time for P.E classes and they were your favorite, but being pregnant made you a little unsure about attending class that day. “I can`t just walk over to my teacher and say; Hey, I am pregnant so I can`t attend class today” You thought loudly while you were walking towards the field. You were still limping, but this time it has decreased and you got a brilliant idea. *I can tell her that I have cramps in my foot* You grinned and limped faster towards the teacher.

After having a long discussion with her she ended up giving up and told you to sit at the bleachers and watch the others. As nice as you have always been you did as the teacher said and sat down. Your whole class was at the field, but after some time the senior class arrived at the field also. You furrowed your eyebrows *Why are they here?*

But you didn`t want to nag actually since it was no other than Shinee`s class that had P.E classes with you. You got up on your feet and waved to Shinee. They noticed you and waved back to you like maniacs. “Seals” Sori muttered while walking passed them and Key were just about to jump on her, but like always Minho was there to hold him back.

Sehun noticed how you changed all of a sudden after seeing Shinee and he became moody about it. “Hey handsome” He heard a soothing voice and he knew that it was no other than Sori. She was one of the girls that actually had a huge crush on Sehun and she wasn`t afraid to show it either. He always loved her accompany but he was angry at the moment and the last thing he wanted was to have her around.

“You look y in your shorts” Sori grasped his and he gasped. “What the-“ “Shh” She held a finger on his lips and winked. “It`s my way of complimenting” He was just about to snap at her, but then he noticed Jonghyun running towards you. You were giggling while he was checking your foot and asking y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter