A Toast

I choose to Fall(Jaehee x Monday)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up when I heard it's raining. Well, not totally raining, like a light rain only I looked at the clock, It was only 2 am. I really slept very early earlier that's why I end up waking up at this kind of time.

After we finished shooting a commercial for a CF, we went for dinner, it became a habit when we had a very long day at work, we would go out for dinner. Then when we got home, we went to our own world, so I've decided to take asleep. I hate it when I wake up in the middle of good sleep but when I saw the rain, it made me happy. There's always something about me and the rain.

There are so many things that are playing on my mind for these past few days. I want to brush it off and it looks like this is the perfect timing for it. I heaved a sigh when I felt like there's something on my chest that suddenly sink.

In times like this, I want someone to talk to, someone I trust, even with my life... Someone like Jimin unnie... But I know she's just slept so late because she was talking to Jay on the phone, so I have to settle being alone...

I went down to the kitchen to get a glass of water then plan to go up to the roof. Then I saw Soeun unnie and Soojin unnie. They're eating.

'You guys are eating again."

"Why too harsh, Jelly? We ate dinner for like 7 hours ago, of course, we're eating again.." Said Soeun unnie

"She's right, Jaehee-yah. And we have to leftovers, it's a waste if we don't eat it." Soojin unnie agreeing with her love.

"haha. Okay okay. You guys are so defensive, I just approached you guys and you're too defensive."

"Yah! We're not defensive, we just explained it to you. Eh? You? Why are you here? Going to eat too? Hahaha" Soojin unnie said.

"I'm not like you guys. I'll just drink water."

Then my mind fell on those times when I and Jimin unnie are just like Soeun and Soojin. We would sneak out to eat ice cream or any leftovers in the middle of the night that usually leads to long, long rocks, papers, and scissors on who will clean up the mess that we've made in the kitchen.

"Yah! You're lost in your thoughts again, Jae. Do you still like to drink water?" Soeun unnie brought me back to reality. I just nod then handed me a bottle of water then went up and left them in the kitchen.

I went past Jiyoon and Soeun unnie's room, I want to check on JIyoon unnie, when their door is slightly opened, so I took a peek.

"What are you looking at? She's already asleep. Do you need something?" Soeun unnie came out of nowhere...

"My goodness, Unnie, I'm going to have a heart attack because of you. I thought you are still downstairs? You're done eating? Where's Soeun unnie?" I hissed at her.

"Hahhaha. It's because you looked like a thief. You even took a peek. Peek-a-boo seollel ttaeman saranginikka." Soeun said then sang a line on Red Velvet's Peek-a-Boo

"She's still at the kitchen, washing the dishes, then she's going to sleep again. Hold on, what are you doing here? There's your room. You went too far eh?" Then Soeun unnie pointed at my room that's is just in front of the her

"Ahhh, nothing, I just took a peek, because the door was slightly opened. I was going to the rooftop, just going to check the raindrops, that is why I just checked here."

"Such an emo Jelly, eh?" Soeun unnie went inside the room. Then Soeun throws herself on top of Jiyoon.

"Yah! Jiyoon, better wake up."

"WHAT THE HELL SOEUN!!!" the innocent Jiyoon got angry at Soeun. I swear these 02z.

"Hahaha, a hot-tempered hamster it is, come one, looks like Jelly needs us."

"Soeun you can handle that, wake up Hyewon instead. I'm trying to get some sleep here, can't you see? And it's your turn. Last time I was there for Jaehee because you're busy with Soojin unnie." Jiyoon said peacefully.

"Hyewon was the last time. And If I wake her up, I will not be her favorite unnie anymore."

They looked like my babysitters. There are turns that who will comfort me. The three of them are so cute, even tho Soeun unnie, and Hyewon is a little bit crazy. Then Jiyoon stood up and whispered something at Soeun unnie.

What? I don't know either.

"You go first Jaehee. We'll be there afterward." Then they went down.

"Where are those two going? I just went to the roof to hum some songs.

I just smiled as I recalled the nights when Jimin unnie and I stays here then I'll prepare something to lie down on the floor then we'll lie down and look at the stars. I shook my head trying to tell myself off.

I don't like to think of her first. I've been spending a lot of time thinking about her and her relationship with her "Dreamgirl" and every time that passes that I'll think of those things, I'll just hurt myself more. But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter