Sleep

I choose to Fall(Jaehee x Monday)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's 10 pm and strangely enough, Jiyoon found herself on the rood with a bottle of soju in one hand. She's usually on her bed by this hour reading a novel or playing video games or sleeping. But the night is young and sometimes is bothering her.

Someone poked her head.

"Yah, What are you doing here?"

She gave the person a weak smile and gulped down the remaining soju.

"What kind of question is that? Don't you have your eyes? I'm drinking soju and star gazing"

"I know... what I mean it... why are you here alone? And drinking? What's your drama?"

"None. I just want to think... this place is peaceful a while ago before you came in..." Jiyoon rolled her eyes.

"Thinking? About what?"

"Food?"

"Place?

"Person?"

"Enough. You're really corny, Jihyo." Jiyoon shook her head as feigned irritation.

"Person, right?"

"How could you be so sure that it's a person? Can it be food??"

"You're drinking all alone here at the roof. It's weird if you're thinking about food. Hahahaha" she said then laughed

Jiyoon laughs along with her.

Jihyo was the first one to stop laughing then asked, "So a person?"

Jiyoon didn't respond but Jihyo was quick to think.

"Jaehee?"

The realization hit Jiyoon like a brick.

She's been thinking about Jaehee lately. 

She misses her...

She even made a song that was inspired by her, how lucky she was to have someone like Jaehee.

Because these past few days Jaehee's been avoiding Jimin which affects all of the members too. And Jaehee is with her all the time back then because Jaehee, Soeun, and Jiyoon are the only people she could get confident with.

Even Jiyoon is affected by Jaehee's actions. Most of the time she's coming home late. Saying that she likes to improve more. But she knows the truth that she doesn't want to have any interactions with Jimin.

"I'll take that silence as a yes... So spill unnie."

"Spill what?"

"Don't you dare, unnie. I'm here to listen. C'mon."

Jiyoon fell silent for a little while.

Hesitant if she could spill her heart out to Jihyo. But then she gave in.

"I'm ed." She said staring at her now empty bottle.

"That's it? I'm expecting melodramatic speech here then that's all you can say?"

"Pshhh. I'm serious Hyo."

"I'm serious. You think I'm dumb?"

The Hamster looked straight to the Bunny.

"I know that unnie. You like her. No. Scratch that. I think you've fallen for her. Damn! Why am I so smart?" Jihyo tried to kid because she can feel the tension.

Then fell silent for a while, Jihyo just lets Jiyoon breathe.

"Last time, I thought she's stupid because she's loving a person that can't love her back. Now, we're just on the same page."

Jiyoon is feeling something more for Jaehee. Because she is the only person that Jaehee is telling her about her brokenness for Jimin... But as she feels Jaehee's pain the more she wants to mend her. The more she wants to be the one taking care of her.

Jihyo gave her a pat on the back

"I don't understand. Why do you guys keep on loving someone who can't even love you back?"

Jiyoon kept her silence, urging Jihyo to continue. She's tired of thinking and somehow she hoped that Jihyo could do the thinking for her.

JIhyo tried to process every small detail of Jiyoon's growing feelings for Jaehee and what could possibly go wrong if she continues her feelings for her.

"Do you want her to know? What do you want?"

"I don't know. I just want to have long conversations and talk about stupid things with her like we used to before she even thinks about avoiding Jimin, or maybe talk about what's inside, what I feel....." Jiyoon said while opening another bottle.

"Unnie, if you're going to tell her about your feelings, go all the way. Otherwise don't even start."

"If you're going to be just like Jaehee towards Jimin unnie. I suggest you stop that stupid feeling of yours. I don't need another stupid friend that can't even confess about their feelings to the one they love all because of stupidity."

"Confess to her. Do it despite rejection this could mean losing her or winning her. Both of you are my friends. I'll be hurt when I'm seeing the both of you have your own drama in your love life."

Jiyoon's voice cracked up, "Bu...but Hyo..... she... She doesn't feel the same. . . Wha.... what if I lose her? What if I...." Jihyo hugged Jiyoon. Comforting her friend who seems to be lost these past few days because of Jiyoon.

"Damn your what-ifs!! You have a choice unnie... bottle your feeling up and don't tell Jaehee you love her just like how she bottles up her feelings for Jimin unnie or..... be better than her and confess then move on with your life while retaining your friendship with Jaehee."

"Feelings are meant to be felt... So is pain... You need to fee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter