Game

I choose to Fall(Jaehee x Monday)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up with Jimin's arms wrapped around me...

My head stings...

"Ugh. Head ing ache" I silently cursed not wanting to wake up the sleeping beauty next to me.

A lot of things ran through my mind while I was staring at her face.

Last night... the forehead kiss... that's not her demeanor.

It was still a blur in my head but I can still remember the kiss and how worried she is last night when I was drunk and couldn't even manage to get up...

On the plus side... I woke up with her beside me.

That means she stays up all night with me...

I can't help but feel giddy about her sudden gestures. Because it somehow made me feel special.

But the logic always finds its way back to me...

I know it must not be allowed.

I know that what I feel right now is wrong...

I know that she loves Jay, who's my friend, and for Pete's sakes, HE'S A GUY.

Yet again, the pain came back to me...

As though it had permanently occupied a small room in my heart

I was staring blankly at her face then I heaved a deep sigh...

I won't let you win today, Jimin...

I won't be playing games with you...

Not today...

I slowly remove Jimin's arms around me and left the room, finding myself in front of Soojin unnie and Jiyoon unnie's door.

I knocked...

"Unnie?"

Jiyoon opened the door rubbing her face...

This girl opened her door a thousand times for me and let me in to hear all my heartaches, to hear all my pain.

Why didn't I even fell for Jiyoon unnie? I wish It could have been her...

"Oh, Jaehee-yah? You're too early to disturb."

"Hehe, do you want breakfast? I can cook for you."

She shot me a quizzical look...

"Why? What's the occasion? Did you eat something bad last night? Are you okay?"

"Nothing much, I just want to eat breakfast with you." I gave her my soft smile.

"Hmmm. You're acting strange. But okay, you'll wash the dishes too, okay?"

"Ehhh? I'm going to cook for then I'm going to wash the dishes too? Did you just made me your maid?" I said pouting.

"Well, you're the one who volunteered."

"Fine, I'll do anything for you," I said then winked at her and grabbed her hand so we can go down to the kitchen...

I catch a glimpse of her red cheeks. I think she blushed from what I have said. 

"Heh, you're cute when you blush Jiyoon unnie..." I and she even turned all shades of red.

..........................

We were just talking about what happened last night while I was preparing breakfast for her.

Then I noticed that she fell asleep, she just slumped at the table.

Maybe she's tired, she drank a lot too last night.

I stared at her serene face while sleeping. I don't usually stare at her face but this time, I'm seeing her quite differently.

She's beautiful, I know. But I didn't look and admire her face for a long time.

But this time, I find myself staring longer than I should.

"I think I can learn to move forward as long as Jiyoon unnie is right in front of me."

I tucked the hair behind her ears that fell on her face. She's snoring.

I hate to wake her up but I already finished cooking breakfast and I'm also famished.

I kissed her forehead to gently wake her up.

"Time for breakfast love...."

We're having breakfast and sharing stories until we went to talk about jokes.

"What do you call a pig that does karate?" She leaned forward, her face brightened with enthusiasm. Because she knows that she makes me laugh with her jokes.

I always love her sill jokes even though it's corny, it makes me happy because of the effort that she put up just to make me laugh.

"I don't even know." I kid, trying to annoy her not taking her jokes.

"C'mon Jelly, humor me."

"Haha, okay. What is it?"

"Porkchop"

"Hahahahahahahahahahah. You crazy, you're jokes are nonsense."

"Oh come one, You can't even breathe because you're laughing like you're going to die. haha"

Then I noticed Jimin standing at one corner of the kitchen...

"Uhh hi, Jimin unnie. Good morning." I said smiling

"Yah Jimin-ah! Come here, look at Jaehee cooked breakfast for the first time in forever. Haha, Eat now before the others wake up, or else you'll get none."

"Yeah, come one have a sit, I'll get you a plate."

I noticed that she got lost in interest. I only serve a small amount of food but she didn't even finish it. 

"Uhhh. Thank you for the breakfast, Jaehee-yah. I'll go upstairs, I still need to finish something and I'll call Jongseong too, he has somewhere to go."

She's acting strange since last night... but I just shrug the thought off my head, I want to focus on some other things.

I want to channel my feeling for her on other things.

"Hey, Jaehee. Wanna watch a movie later?"

"Sure, as long as it's your treat."

"Wow, Can you take me out on a date for today, I'm always the one who's treating you."

She caught me blushing.

"Yahhhhh. You're blushing again," she said as she poked my red cheeks.

"I am not," I said defensively.

"Yeah you are, look at your face. You look like a giant Jelly tomato."

"Stop!"

"Yiiiieee. Haha, maybe you have a crush on me. Tsk tsk."

"Unnie Stop!"

"I'll stop if you take me on a date." then she winked at me.

She's enjoying this... she's enjoying her effect on me.

But I was stunned by my own move when I leaned forward. We're too close there's only a few inches gap between our lips.

"Fine. I'll take you on a date but this time, you take me seriously." I said.

It is her turn to freeze.

I don't know that Jiyoon has this effect on me. All along I thought Jimin is the only one who can do this to me.

She learned much more closer... I closed my eyes anticipating something.

And she whispered something in my ear...

"Don't play a game you can't win, Jaehee..."

Then I saw her heading up the stair

"Wash the dishes! We'll have our DATE later." She said emphasizing the word "DATE"

.................................

Jimin's POV

"Jongseong, I'm sorry if I can't go with you. I'm really sorry. I need to run some errands today and I still need to finish the things that PD-nim has assigned me to. I can't... I can't make it... Sorry."

"Hey babe, It's okay. Don't worry, I can handle it on my own, and I'll be just out for one night. You can make it up to me tomorrow when I get home. Okay? I love you" He said then gave me a wave and ended the call.

I know I was a terrible liar and that it showed in my face when I got to my room and called him to talk to him that I can't go home with her.

I could only hope that he did not detect it if anything. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter