Rainbows and Butterfly

I choose to Fall(Jaehee x Monday)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jay's POV

I don't want her to stop loving me; I need it for my ego. I am a bit insecure and her love is my source of confidence.

I am insecure. I envy Jaehee.

She got all of the attention of the people most especially my own girlfriend.

I know that Jimin loves me, but not like the love that she's giving to Jaehee. She loves me but not in the way that I like but in the way that she's giving it to me.

I thought that every relationship has a lie low phase. I tried to force myself and believe that maybe we're just in this 'Phase' both me and Jimin are, but as days pass I can feel that the old spark between me and her is gone.

It is true that it's not always rainbows and butterflies 'coz mostly it's just pouring rain and roaring thunder.

..............

"Jongseong is jealous of Jaehee. And we fought last night because of it. We almost broke up. I don't want people getting hurt, Soeun."

I didn't mean to eavesdrop but it was just meant that I heard it all.

The conversation between Jimin and Soeun. I heard it all.

Right after Soeun went upstairs, I asked her if she wants to break up but she doesn't.

I asked, not because I want her and me to broke up.

It's a relief to hear her say that "It's only me" because I don't want to let her go, I still want to try.

I still want to fight what's left for us.

But looking at her eyes, I know that she's not with me anymore, her eyes contradict every single word is saying. I can see it. She's not holding on; she just can't move along knowing that she might hurt me.

All the signs to let her loose are there, I can see it right before my very eyes.

But sometimes, we only see what we want to see when we're ready to see it.

........................

Yujin's POV

I woke up with a massive headache, feeling grumpy but then the thought of what happened last night came rushing.

I smiled and looked sideways to find her.

"Looks like she sneaked out on me."

I touched my lips, remembering how it felt good to be held and kissed by her, how we ravaged each other with breathtaking intensity as if we're both ill and we are each other's cure...

The moment she lay me down on the bed.

Her arms wrapped around me...

Holding my broken pieces together...

Her fingers wiping away my tears and stared at me like a warm comforting embrace while I was crying.

I didn't think or even analyze. I went right on, giving us both a run for our sanity.

Her lips promising that everything's going to be okay.

I really thought that my bed can only carry the weight of one broken heart.

I'm smiling like a complete idiot as if I had the best in my life, but the truth is we just kissed till the pain we're feeling is bearable and we both could fall asleep.

I looked at the clock. It's past 2 pm then grabbed my phone and looked at who's calling.

*WEEEKLY SOEUN UNNIE*

"Why is she calling me? And since when did I have her number in my phone?"

As I picked up the phone, Soeun immediately talked, "Yahhh LEE JAEHEE!!! We're done with the morning practice! Where are you anyway?! My baby is boiling here!! And our CEO is looking for you earlier!! But I told him that you're not feeling well!! GO HOME ALREADY!!"

I move the phone away from my ears. I can still hear her from the other line yelling, "Yah Go home already if you don't want-"

I didn't let her finish, "Hello Soeun-ssi. This is not Jaehee."

Looks like she stopped.

"Who's this? Where's our Jelly?! Who are you?! Did you kidnap her? Bring her back to us!! We still have a lot to do!!"

Then I heard another voice, "Yah Soeun unnie!! What are you saying there? I'm here! Are you crazy?"

"Jaehee!! Where have you been? Wait then who's the one who answered your phone?"

"Eh? What do you mean? Here's mine... Give me that.."

"He-hello."

"Wow, she speaks. You already sneaked out on me but you got another phone. Just wow."

"I didn't sneak out from you; I just went back to our dorm."

"Tsk, Defensive."

I heard Soeun again, "Yah! Who's that?"

"None of your business dog!"

"It's my business because you're using my phone! Give me that."

Then I heard a loud bang on a door.

"Jaehee-yah! Get out of the Restroom! Give me my phone!!"

"Uhhhmm. I'll call you later. I'll bring you back your phone. Just don't call here okay? Bye." She said half whispering.

She didn't even let me talk. She just ended the call.

I could hear the uneasiness in her voice and I felt a little excitement. I feel like a little kid all giddy-up because I happen to find a playmate.

.............

Third Person's POV

"Yah! Who's that person who I called through your phone?" Soeun asked.

"Unnie, I'll explain soon. I'm really sleepy."

"Eh? So Where have you been? You suddenly popped out of nowhere. We have a practice earlier and our CEO is looking for you. Good thing I'm really good at excuses."

"And I love you for that my savior."

"And about Jimin.."

Jaehee heads to the stairs. She didn't let Soeun finish.

Hearing Jimin's name is like a dagger through her heart. She doesn't want to talk anything about Jimin. She could only take one beating at a time.

When she was heading upstairs, she passed by Jiyoon while going down.

Jiyoon didn't even manage to look at her. And she cursed inside of her head, "Ugh. I'm so messed up."

She's been avoiding Jiyoon and by doing so, she knows she's hurting her friend. So she called her before heading to her room, "Jiyoon unnie?"

"Hmmm?"

"Can we talk?"

"You look tired Ja

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter