Attention

I choose to Fall(Jaehee x Monday)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up with a headache... Wow-what do I expect? I slept so late last night...

My hands wander off the bed trying to locate the one that occupies the left side of it.

I turned to face her side, she's not there. I just woke up with no sign of Jimin unnie beside me. This is new, usually, she occupies the larger portion of our bed and I will have to hug her or hold her so I won't fall off.

Hmmm... Maybe she woke up early. I stared at my bedside clock. It's almost 9. She didn't wake me up for breakfast. We usually wake each other up to eat breakfast or have coffee or something.

Soeun unnie and Hyewon barge in while I'm deep in my thoughts.

"Yaahh! Jaehee unnie, It's already 9! Get up, get up! You already missed breakfast." Hyewon said.

"Yeah Jelly, but don't worry, I set aside some food. Not unlike the others, looks like she wants to eat it too." Soeun looking at Hyewon intensely

I just laughed at them and went straight to the shower before going down. I stared at our empty bed again before we head out of the room. Trying to reason out why Jimin unnie forgot to wake me up.

Soeun unnie interrupted my thoughts

"She didn't sleep here last night. She's with Jay. They slept in the guest room."

"Kind of like a sleepover," Hyewon added.

Why do we even have a guest room here? I swear to God, PlayM.

Oh yes, thank you very much. Seeing Jimin last night with Jay and announcing that they're already official was enough to blow my heart to bits and now I woke up with a scattered heart all over our bed.

We went down and I saw Jiyoon, Jihyo, and Soojin at the couch watching some anime with Jay and Jimin. They're laughing... She's laughing... Beside Jay, they're cuddling while watching. She looks so happy. I think Jay was trying to impersonate one of the characters. She's too happy she didn't even notice me standing around the corner.

"They look happy." Soeun unnie brought me back to reality.

I gave her a smile, "Because they are happy."

"Ehh? How about you?" Hyewon asked.

"How about me?"

"Are you happy?" Soeun asked back.

I glanced in Jimin and Jay's direction before answering.

"Of course." Then we went to the kitchen to eat.

They both followed me again. Looking at me like I had to make something bad to them.

"Yahhh! Hyewon, Soeun unnie, you guys better stop now, it's still early in the morning, I'm having a headache."

"And we just happen to know how to cure your headache." Soeun unnie said then winked at ME.

"She's right, so better eat fast, do you want me to help you eat?" Zoa asked.

"Yah! Hyewon! Stop eating already. You even ate our food earlier." Jimin unnie came out of nowhere.

Then she greeted me with her sweetest smile, "Good morning, Jaehee."

She walked past the three of us then went back and gave me a glass of water.

"I have some medicine for your headache, I'll just get it, it's in our room." I blushed, she's too sweet today maybe because she's feeling guilty that she didn't slept in our room or didn't wake me up for breakfast.

Before Jimin could even head to the stairs, Hyewon stopped her.

"Jimin unnie, we can handle her. We know how to cure her headache."

Jimin just gave her a quizzical look. Then Soeun grabbed another 10 bottles of Yakult on the fridge and winked. 

WHAT IS WITH THEM AND THESE YOGURT DRINKS

Jimin on the other side gave her arms already crossed and giving Soeun and Hyewon a death stare, "Aren't you girls not over with drinking yogurt?" Jimin raised an eyebrow at us.

"baby just let them. They need that for their headache and it's really effective." Jay said then gave Jimin a back hug.

Jay grins at us so Monday gave her a look that's saying "Why are you taking their side?'

"Well in my defense, I just woke up and it's just Yakult, not like we're drinking alcohol or something,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter