Such an Emotional

I choose to Fall(Jaehee x Monday)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaehee's POV

It's 4:30 am and I just got home from the house where my mom and dad live. My mom and my dad invited me to have dinner and come pick up some things. I planned to stay for dinner only then leave after because I have things to do at our dorm. But I can't say no to my parents so I stayed for the night at our house.

"I'll just go back early in the morning to the dorm." I thought to myself.

When I got home, I immediately went to our room to surprise Jimin unnie. I am making scenarios in my head on how am I going to scare the heck out of her. I'm too excited and giddy to see her because of the hug that she gave me before I left the dorm, but when I got in, I saw nothing on our bed. And It looks like that the bed isn't messy at all.

"*sigh* Maybe she slept in the guest room again. Maybe she just doesn't want that no one is beside her so she's beside Jay because I'm not here." I am trying to find a good reason because I don't want to get hurt. Too early to get emo just because of my "Unrequited Love" for Monday.

I've decided to take a shower first then I'll try to catch up with my sleep because I woke up too early to go home here.

"Yah! Who am I kidding? She got Jay. What's my fight against him? He's a guy for Pete's sake" I told myself while drying my hair.

I heaved a deep sigh. It's still a bit dark but the sun is showing up a bit of itself it's almost 5 am when I came out of the shower. I am pleased that the day promised to be sunny. I was about to change some clothes when I heard a loud noise in the kitchen. I immediately went down to the kitchen. I was too paranoid because there might be a thief here at our dorm. It was too early and I know my members are still sleeping because we don't have any schedule to cope up or meetings today. When I got to the kitchen I almost fainted when I saw Jimin unnie holding a glass of water. I was scared because I thought it was someone else.

"Jimin unnie, why are you here? You woke up early." I tried my best to sound casual as possible. She didn't answer right away while looking at me.

"And why are you walking around the dorm with just a towel on?" She said. Her eyes were teasingly glimmering.

I was caught off-guard when I remembered I was just on my towel.

I cleared my throat then laughed quietly to lessen the awkwardness of the situation.

"It's 5 am, Jimin unnie. Everyone's in deep slumber. I could even walk around here ." I said casually

Jimin just smiled widely. "Tsk. My bad. I must have picked the wrong timing. You're very covered. Hahaha" Jimin said teasingly

I grabbed my comb and throw it in her direction. Frowning, I walked out and hastily went back to our room. As I reach the door Jimin shouted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter