Good Morning Beautiful

I choose to Fall(Jaehee x Monday)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaehee's POV

Someone's knocking at our door.

I woke up early because Jimin woke up early too. She was the one who woke me up and I greeted her with a smile and told her how beautiful she is. Her cheeks flushed red. I love it when she blushes. I am somehow proud that I have this effect on her, to make her giddy. Then my mood changed when she said that she's going to buy something for the celebration for her and Jay.

I tried to volunteer to go with her but my ankle and my body can't cooperate.

It's just like my heart can't cooperate too...

And I think that Jay will go with her so I choose not to speak but I heard her knock in front of our room, the room of Jiyoon and Soojin. Jimin woke up Soojin, I can still hear them talk.

"Unnie, can I have a favor?"

"Jimin, It's 7 in the morning. Your favor is really early."

"I will just buy something, Then I can't ask Jaehee."

"Ehh? For what? Is it her birthday already?'

"Ahhh. No. No."

"Ehh? For what? Are you going to cook breakfast for us?"

"Don't assume. We're celebrating later. Jay and I are together."

"Jay and I are together.. Jay and I are together.. Jay and I are together." Those words keep echoing inside my head breaking my already broken heart stomping on it again and again.

"WHAAAT?!" Soojin unnie said shocked

"Shhhh don't be too loud."

"Sorry, I was just too shocked. Congrats congrats to both of you hihi. Okay, wait I'll just change some clothes and will tell Jiyoon that We'll just be out." Until they left.

Jiyoon unnie went inside of our room without any warning and asked me where her roommate went when she woke up.

I already told her where and why so she won't bug me anymore.

"Could you be quieter? You're too loud, everyone's still sleeping."

"I was just shocked. That's why Soojin unnie is not here, I thought I just dreamed that Soojin unnie asked me if it's your birthday, though there's something much more special that she will prepare." She joked.

I gave her my death stare in return.

"Ehh? Why's your face like that? Aren't you happy for her and Jay?"

"This is my face every morning, unnie. So stop bugging me."

"Okay Jelly. Take a good rest." Jiyoon unnie said then went out of the room and I tried to go back to sleep.

Jiyoon unnie's question is like t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter