Bonkers

I choose to Fall(Jaehee x Monday)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin is now feeling tipsy from all the drinks. She's not really a drinker, occasionally only and on those times she's with Jaehee's on those occasions and the latter wouldn't allow her to drink too much.

After what Soojin said to her, she couldn't shake it. Jimin couldn't tell whether it was her heart or her pride that took the blow from what Soojin said and the more she thought about the thing that recently unfolded before her very eyes, she got madder at herself. And she took another swig of her drink, she felt like the situation had taken control over her instead of her holding the reins.

She's thankful that her friend had been good with timing as regards talking about delicate subjects about her heart, but now in the corner of her mind, she's been cursing Soojin and Jaehee many times now.

"!! I'm not losing!! I won't!! I can't lose her. Jaehee, damn you! What is this?! What have you done to me! ! I hate this!"

The truth is Soojin could feel how confused and hurt Jimin is and the last thing she wants to be is a nagging friend. She just lets her drink till she can, but in the end, Soeun texted Soojin that they need to go home.

"Come on, enough. Jimin, you're drunk, let's go. Soeun texted me already." Soojin invites her member to go home.

Jimin just turned to face Soojin and asked her a painful question.

"Soojin, what about Jongseong?" Jimin said with a trace of sadness and confusion in her voice.

Jimin couldn't deny to herself anymore that she's in love with Jaehee and all she wants to do is be with her, but she's currently in a relationship with Jongseong and she's realizing just then that it is a messed up situation for her.

"Jimin, you're the only one here who could answer that question."

Soojin wanted to help but she knows that this is not really her expertise and giving Jimin advice could mess up the situation even more because right from the start she's all the way Team Jaehee already. And that wouldn't be fair for Jay.

Jimin covered her face in frustration and stood up because she wants to go home and be alone, to breathe and think.

She knows that staying and drinking while Jaehee is just around the corner with some girl is a bad idea because it might cause her to pull off some mean stunt in front of everyone because of her unreasonable jealousy.

.............

Soeun stopped the car as they got in their dorm and guided Jimin to go down from it.

"My God Jimin, could you please stop murmuring like a child!"

Jimin stopped in her tracks when she noticed that the car of Jaehee is parked already, "She's here?"

"Who?"

"Aw , did I say that out loud?"

"Haha, yes Jimin you said that out loud and clear. God. You're really drunk. c'mon let's get you inside." Soojin said. 

Jimin just glowers at them.

As they entered the dormitory, they were immediately greeted by Jiyoon.

"What happened to her?" As Jiyoon asked noticing a drunk cat.

"Drunk obviously but she's claiming that she's only tipsy."

"Oh, I see. Let me get her a glass of water to their room." Jiyoon offered.

"I can walk you know! I'm just tipsy not a cripple."

"Shut up!" their leader said.

As the four of them went inside of the room, Jimin's eyes immediately looked for Jaehee's face.

"She's still not here, but why is her car parked downstairs?"

"You know you're not whispering Jimin, right? We can totally hear you." Soojinonce again speaks.

Then Jiyoon just realized something's missing, "Where's Jaeheeby the way?"

"I thought she was with you?" Soeun pointed at Jiyoon.

"Well, I thought she was with you." Jiyoon pointed back at Soeun.

"So why is Jaehee's car downstairs?" Soojin asked.

"Me, Hyewon, and Jihyo went home as soon Jihyo told us that she got a massive headache. And I have Jaehee's car keys. I texted her that she might have to hop in with Soeun because we have to use her car." Jiyoon explained

"But I just texted Jaehee that we are going home. So Jaehee was left at the event?" Soeun said.

Jimin is just looking at an empty space zoning out when she noticed that Jaehee was still at the event. A few moments after, they heard a car outside. Jimin immediately looked at it to see who that is.

She felt her heart is being crushed by a bulldozer as she saw Jaehee getting out of Yujin's car and they are like talking about something and Jimin got more irritated when she can't hear what the two are talking about.

.............

After a few drinks and talks with the event manager, some producers and artists,s and CEOs at the event decided to call it a night. Jaehee brought her car but she doesn't have her keys with her because it's with Jiyoon.

"Did you bring your car?" Yujin asked as they are now at the underground of the building because there is the parking lot and looking for her car.

"Yeah, but I can't seem to find it." She answered then finally checks her phone because she's not checking it while having fun. "Oh, they all went home."

Yujin and Jaehee are now on good terms, they are not mean to each other as before. She realized that they just misunderstand each other at times so that's why they do not get along, but after a few drinks with her and Minju, she realized that they can fix their problem with each other. They talked about their schedules and how they've been working up all year. Minju almost felt left out because it seems like the two are just talking to each other the whole time. They both agree on most stuff but disagree on some and will tease each other.

"Haha. C'mon now you two. Let's accompany Jaehee to their dorm. She's playm's goddess" Eunbiintrudes.

"No. It's okay. Your dorm is far from ours. I can handle." Jaehee rejected.

"Let us accompany you. It's dangerous too because it's already midnight and we don't want your fans to attack you." She teased again.

They are about to get inside Yujin's car when the staff called Jaehee.

"we'll just wait for you in the car, Jelly."

"Okay but only because you insisted."

"Okay, okay." She said and mouthed "Sorry".

Jaehee is merely twenty feet away talking to some of the staff of the event and Yujin is just staring in her direction.

"Close your mouth, or we will die drowning in your drool." Yena teased Yujin as they are now waiting for Jaehee inside the car.

"Keep your thoughts to yourself Yena unnie, they are not wanted." She said as she turned around and gave her unnies a 'shut up' look.

"Why so defensive? Haha, yahhh. Someone's having a crush. hahaha."

"Shut it Hyewon unnie. And please try not to talk too much. I can realize that you all are teasing both of us!"

"Haha. Yes, we are guilty of that but the whole time that we're teasing the both of you, you're blushing hahaha." Yena added

"Just shut up," Yujin exclaimed as she saw Jaeheewalking in their direction.

"Sorry for the time that got lost. Let's go." She said as she rides.

When they got to the dorm of Weeekly, Jaehee got down of the car and also Yujin to thank Jaehee again for saving her for looking like a complete moron in front of everyone earlier at the event.

"Uhm, Jaehee-yah Thank you again."

"Why do you keep on thanking me? I feel like a superhero."

"Hahaha. No, really I can't thank you enough for what you did earlier. I know that I act and talk all sweetly but though-"

"-it's just a front to protect yourself from your own vulnerability? Yeah, I know Yujin unnie. We're just the same. I understand. And you don't have to thank me because I know you would do the same for me, and for anyone who's down."

Yujin just looked at Jaehee in complete admiration, thinking that no one ever saw, and understands her the way Jaehee do and it's exciting for her to see some parts of herself in someone else.

"Oh, we're done, and we still have a schedule for tomorrow. Goodnight. Drive safe. Okay? Be safe." As Jaehee gave her a soft peck on her cheek.

"Uhhm. Yeah, right we better get going, we still have a co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter