Distraction 2.0

I choose to Fall(Jaehee x Monday)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I got down, I saw Jihyo, Hyewon, Soeun, and Jiyoon unnie, teasing each other. So I joined the fun. I mentioned that Jiyoon and I are not going to eat dinner here at the dorm. Then everyone just makes this stupid, "AYIEEHHHH" sound. So annoying these humans.

I caught Jiyoon unnie blushing through my peripheral vision. Haha too cute...

"You delulus. We're just sick and got tired seeing your faces. And it's time for you guys to cook on your own. It's not only us who are always cooking."

"Do you want to eat burnt food by Jihyo unnie?" Hyewon making fun of Jihyo's cooking skills.

"Yah! Why are you so rude to my cooking skills! Do you think you're good at it? You can only fry an egg."

"I can boil an egg too!" Jihyo retaliates

"Everyone knows how to boil an egg"

"You're an egg!" Jihyo said to Hyewon

Then we burst into laughter hahahhaha. The members are so crazy. Good thing I'm the only innocent here.

"Okay. Stop. Stop. It's okay for me and Jiyoon to cook. The important thing is that our love is the one who eats it, right, Jiyoon?" Soeun unnie trying to defend her love's cooking skills and gave Jiyoon unnie a wink.

"Yieehhh. Hahahaha Yah Jiyoon unnie, Soeun unnie has something to say." Jihyo teasing Jiyoon.

"Shut up all of you! Or I will not cook dinner for you before me and Jaehee leave for tonight."

"Guys. Let's shut up. Maybe Jiyoon unnie will not cook for us forever." I said trying to shush the girls.

After lunch, Soeun unnie grabbed me and Jiyoon unnie by the sleeves and dragged us to the roof. Before we go up, I noticed that Jimin unnie still isn't in the mood.

She bid goodbye to us and went to our room because she'll call Jongseong.

"What do you want?" Jiyoon said calmly but annoyed at Soeun for dragging us.

"Unnie, the way you gripped me, it hurts," I added

"Haha. We have a Group meeting here, so don't complain!"

"Group? Are we a K-pop group to have a group meeting?" I said annoyingly and the two just looked at me, and their faces were about to laugh then realization hit me, "Weeekly. Yes. We are a group. Damn it."

They just laughed until they stopped.

"Now shush you two I have some gossip for you," Soeun said

"I'm not interested," I said.

"You'll be," said the older member grinning.

"Then spill it now. You're wasting the time, what's your gossip this time?"

"Hot-headed. Yah! Your date is still tonight! It's still 1:30 in the afternoon. Why are you guys rushing??"

"Really?! Soeun?!" Jiyoon said sarcastically getting so annoyed.

"Haha. Just kidding. So here it is."

"Did you know that when  Jimin woke up, she asked us where are you?"

"So?"

"What do you mean "so"? Tsss. Jihyo said maybe you went on jogging because your shoes are not on our running shoes shoe rack. Woah that got complicated. Then I noticed that Jiyoon's shoes is not there too. So Jihyo concluded that you guys went together. Then her mood kinda change."

"So?" Jiyoon unnie asked trying to mock Soeun'ss not-so-interesting gossip.

"Could you please pretend to sound interested Jiyoon?"

"I can't because it doesn't sound interesting to me. Gossiping is not my thing. Jimin was looking for Jaehee. Why did I got involved in your gossip?"

"Pfff. Wait for it. So where am I? Ahh. So. When we're having breakfast. While Soeun is still asleep. Jimin opened a topic about Jaehee being cold to her these past few days. Then the incident last night, she told us you left her alone on the rooftop, which is not very you."

"I almost spitted my cereal, when she asked if are you hiding something from her or if you have some problem."

"Hoooooo... Good thing I'm good at covering up things. I told her that you have a song to write which is true, that you keep on writing and it fails. Then your minor injury at your foot. And our schedules are about to explode."

"Then? I still don't get your point, eonnie."

"Be patient, Jelly. You're becoming like this hamster"

Jiy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter