Irony

I choose to Fall(Jaehee x Monday)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jimin had been feeling weak. She was lost in limbo. She couldn't whether if it was because of her feelings for Jaehee or because of her guilt for Jongseong.

Jaehee has been kissing her cheeks anytime she wants or feels like it. But the other day it was different. Jaehee was pinning her down their bed and kissing her cheeks. It was an awkward position because their bodies almost touch and it sends her different kinds of heat.

"I need to stop her from kissing me. I don't even know what those kisses mean. And that is wrong. I am in a relationship with Jay, it's like I'm cheating on her." She said to herself.

Since her talk to Soojin, she admits to herself that her treatment towards Jaehee became different.

She's too sweet and caring for her. She spends more time with her and she doesn't often call Jay anymore.

If she saw Jaehee and Jiyoon are together or talking, she can't help herself but be annoyed and get angry so she's avoiding all of these scenarios.

But Jaehee knows her too much. She kisses Jimin's cheeks when she did something wrong, she kisses Jimin's cheek when Jimin is annoyed at her, and she kisses Jimin's cheek before they go to sleep.

She wants to ask her what does her kisses meant but refrained because Jaehee left her hanging. She can't admit but she was getting used to it.

Her head wants to stop Jaehee because it's wrong. But her heart wants it more than anything else. She can't admit but she was getting used to it.

The warmth of Jaehee's lip, the softness of her touch, her scent, it was everything that she wanted at the moment.

It was a right kind of wrong and It's Ironic.

.............................................

After the incident in our bed.....

I noticed that Jaehee became distant and cold towards me. She's talking to me but only for the only answer is Yes or No, I hadn't seen her for days.

Well, except for when we have to attend shows, and fan signing events then she's gone. She always goes home late. Just like she's going to home then sleep already. And every time that I try to start a small talk. She's already sleeping. I wanted to be positive; I can't help but think that she's avoiding me.

Now, it's already midnight but she's still not here. I looked like a possessive wife waiting for her on the couch.

I've been calling her but she's been dodging my calls and there's not even a single text from her that she's coming home late.

I tried calling her by Jiyoon but I refrained because I'm shy to her.

I tried calling her again a few more times but her line cannot be reached.

I let out a deep sigh.

"Yahhhhhhhhh. She's really avoiding me."

I didn't notice that I'm still on a call with Jay

"Still none?"

"Ohmygosh Jay. You're giving me a heart attack."

"Sorry... You should sleep Babe, how many nights are you waiting for her? give her space. Maybe she got some problems that she doesn't want to talk about it. Come on, let's sleep."

I felt guilty.

It has been weeks since I felt this guilt about my alien feelings for Jaehee but when Jaehee and I were together and bickering, I am forgetting my feelings of guilt had been replaced by joy and excitement. But now as I realize that my full attention that's supposed to be for Jay is now with Jaehee. The guilt came knocking.

I felt guilty because One, I am forgetting to call her by our pet name 'Babe' lately. Two, I don't have time for her, because I'm waiting for Jaehee and three, maybe the problem with Jaehee is that incident last time in our room.

So we just bid goodbyes and ended the call.

I love Jay and I know he loves me too. I was so sure about my feelings for him before so that's why I Choose to Fall for him. He's sweet and cute and shy but he's kind of a bully. I love everything about him. I have a huge crush on him so I am Thankful when we became together.

I don't have any right to just give up our relationship just because I'm confused. By all means, I need to make it up to her.

I was trying to find it in my heart where my relationship with Jay left off before Soojin made me realize that there's something between me and Jaehee that I haven't figured out yet.

...........

"Sorry to interrupt your sleep lazy bum, but you need to get up now. C'mon outside, and eat. You have to attend a schedule, right? I have a concert to do tonight."

We were facing each other while sitting at the dining table. Confusion wrote in my face.

"Why am I here? What happened last night? Where's Yoon?"

She just looked at me without any expression.

I am feeling uneasy; the silence is too deafening. So I asked her again.

"Why am I wearing this? Who changed my clothes?" I said pointing at the trainee shirt with the name on it that I am wearing and cycling shorts.

She just smiled at me before she answered.

"I did"

"What?! Who gave you permission?"

"Well miss, you throw up all over my floor last night. I surely have all the rights. And the reason why you're wearing my trainee shirt is that all of my clothes are full of puke because of you. I changed a lot of times..... But............ It's worth it somehow." She winked at me.

I can feel my cheeks blush.

"You !!" I HISSED AT HER THEN I THREW HER ANYTHING THAT I COULD GRAB

"yAHHH! It hurts!"

I stopped when I saw that she's really hurt but I'm still pissed.

"Are you done? I'll bring you to your dorm before I go to our venue before you hurt me."

"And if you're wondering why you're here. Instead of bringing you to your dorm, it's because you're hella drunk. Maybe they'll think that I did that to you. I put your clothes to our laundry even the bedsheets that you puked. Anything else?"

She walked past me to go to their kitchen.

When she came back, she is holding two ice packs. Then she went back again to the kitchen when she's carrying 2 basins. She put it in front of me then she poured some lukewarm water.

I was just looking at her in confusion.

"Here. Submerge your feet and hands then put this ice pack at the base of your skull."

I just gave her a puzzled look.

'What are you staring at? Just do it please."

"What is that? What does it do?"

"You're cute. The heat on your extremities will pull the blood from your head relieving your headache."

Wow. Smart. Cute.

"And what's with the other ice pack?"

"For me... The one you threw on me really hurts. I'll possibly get a hematoma."

I looked down in shame.

"S...sor..sorry...."

"Apology not accepted. I'll take a quick bath then I'll send you to your dorm." She said sweetly.

..................

She drove me home. I was about to go down when I saw Jimin unnie. So I quickly went back to the car.

"What? Aren't you going down? Go now. My members are texting me now."

"Shhhh. Wait a minute." I said while staring in Jimin's direction.

She's with Jongseong right now.

Looks like the avoiding thingy worked out after all. She's back with Jongseong. All are back.

They are leaning outside Jimin's car, sharing a laugh. I saw that Jay is holding Jimin's waist while Jimin's head is leaning on his shoulders.

My heart began to beat slower by the second but instead of looking away, I just kept staring. I felt hunger for familiar pain. Savouring every inch of it till I can't bear it anymore.

As though what I saw wasn't enough. I saw them close their distance with a kiss, a kiss on the lips that lasted for a mere second. it's just a peck, but for me, it felt like an eternity. I was brought back to reality when the one who drove me tapped my head. I almost forgot that I have someone in this car.

"Yah! You're really stupid, right? I hate to break your drama but my members and the staff are texting me to go now. If you want to talk about it, not today."

I wiped my tears and let out a bitter laugh.

"Haha. Are you bipolar or something sunbae? Earlier you're just this sweet and bubbly. And now you're being rude."

She just smirked.

"I'm not into stupid people. Most especially those who are choosing to be Stupid."

"Ouch. Why did you get to be so rude? Don't you know I'm human too? Wish someone will cry tonight. Tssss." Then I stick my tongue out and walked away hastily.

I was about to get inside when suddenly Jiyoon came out of the dorm.

"Yah!! Lee Jaehee!! Where did you go? Why did you only go home today?! Didn't you know we are all worried here at the dorm!!!"

I caught her off guard when I hugged her.

"Sorry If I had you worried. Never going to happen again. Don't yell at me anymore, my head still hurts."

"J.. Jaehee..." she said blushing.

"Haha. Sorr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter