You Lose pt II

I choose to Fall(Jaehee x Monday)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin checked the dress that Jaehee's wearing before going inside the event. Six of them attended while Jimin will just catch up later.

Jaehee scanned the crowd and smiled to see familiar faces. She saw so many 4th gen groups.

While the other members made their own direction to interact with other artists.

It's been one of the first few moments that Weeekly got invited to these kinds of events and they couldn't help but be overwhelmed by the throng of people that filled the venue.

The party arrangement was tastefully done. There's a huge bar with a free flow of punches and finger foods were served. There were also high tables and high chairs to enjoy pre-dinner drinks.

Jaehee craned her neck to look for Yujin because she's the reason why she went here. She figures out that it was the same event that Yujin called her a few days ago.

She felt guilty after she meddled her phone and rejected the call.

Soeun is right, it's not her to hurt people to take revenge. Her anger just took over.

She was on her way to get herself something to drink when someone called her.

"Jaehee-ssi" It was Kang Taehyun of TXT

"Oh. Taehyun-sunbae. What is it?"

"As I said before-" Taehyun was cut when someone handed Jaehee a drink

"Thank you, Kai sunbaenim"  Jaehee said to Huening Kai then he left. Taehyun sigh

"Again, As I said before, can I still get your number?" He asked then smiled. Jaehee was about to speak when Choi Beomgyu pulled Taehyun away. Then someone pulled Jaehee's hand.

"Yeah. Yah. Who are you?" Jaehee asked the girl who's still grabbing her hand.

"Oh, Minju sunbaenim. Hello," Jaehee said then bowed to her seniors.

"We have a problem," Minju said.

"Huh?"

She didn't react immediately but she pulled her and pointed the problem.

It was Yuna and Yujin. Her glance shifted from one to the other as they half whispers their fight about something. And obviously, Yujin couldn't contain her emotion and is about to cry again in front of Yuna and many other people.

"Yes, that is a problem." Jaehee can see that people are staring at the two and it made her feel more worried about Yujin.

She has seen her like this before and she couldn't take seeing someone so weak in front of those who've hurt them.

"Help her. I can't pick sides, they're both my friends and I don't want to get caught in the middle."

She walked past Minju and didn't even let her finish explaining as she makes her way to Yuna and Yujin's direction.

She pulled Yujin away from Yuna and when she saw a place that isn't that crowded she let her sat down.

"Let go of me! What are you doing?!" She pulled her hand off Jaehee's grasp to wipe her tears that are flowing.

"If you're going to be stupid just please, not in front of many people!! I know we're not on good terms. But I hate to see you make a fool of yourself in front of her!"

Yujin didn't respond. She just glowers at Jaehee.

"I've been there, not actually in your situation right now because as you say 'I've never been in a relationship'. But I know how it feels. You may think that I don't know but I know things, Yujin unnie."

She looked at Jaehee when she heard her name.

"We became dependent on them, that's our problem. We would settle for anything that they'd give us, even if it's a pile of ."

Yujin slightly smiled at Jaehee's choice of words

"I may be inexperienced about relationships but I'm not dumb as you think. I've seen things. I've known things. It's like on the outside looking in. And I've got a better view of what's going on than most of you."

Yujin drew a deep breath and her eyes explored the place.

She can see that Yuna is on her way to their table she stood up oh so suddenly. Jaehee saw the worriedness in her face so she followed where Yujin is looking at.

"She doesn't want to talk to you right now. So just turn around and keep walking. Every breath you draw in her presence irritates her. So here's what you should do, give some time alone and go on with what you do. You don't want everyone here to focus their attention on you right, sunbae? But if you do, I can make 'em." Jaehee said as she gave Yuna an evil smirk.

And like a puppet, Yuna turned her back from the two. It's the first time that she ever saw that smirk from Jaehee's face and it shook her. Jaehee sometimes has this cold aura and will smile eventually at everyone. And sometimes people like her are the scariest s when mad.

Yujin was pleased with Jaehee's effort to help and save her again from looking like a weak piece of in front of Yuna.

"Are you okay?"

She jumped when she heard the voice of Jaehee who is already standing beside her.

She turned to her face and gave her a grateful smile.

"I am now. Thank you. Thank you so much." She gently grabs Yujin by her waist and gave her a bear hug.

Jaehee could feel the soft fabric of Yujin's dress against her cheek and noticed that she's wearing this mini black dress that's a bit see-through at the back.

She stiffened, let out a soft gasp, shaking herself out of stupor when she realized that she's caressing Yujin's almost . Embarrassed she pulled herself away from her suddenly. They didn't know Soeun took a picture of them and they're just 5 meters away from them.

While Yujin was in a daze, her arms were around Jaehee and she could feel the warmth of her breath on her neck. It felt good for her to hug Jaehee when the latter suddenly pulled away.

"Jaehee. I didn't mean to... Uhm. I'm sorry." Yujin stared at Jaehee with an apologetic look on her face then keep her eyes on the ground.

Jaehee glared at Yujin for a moment. Yujin looking guilty as hell and blushing.

"So I paid it already?"

Yujin looked at Jaehee and was now confused at what she's saying.

Jaehee enjoyed Yujin's puzzled look, she gave her a grin, her eyes dancing with amusement as she tried to hold back from laughing.

"From that incident at the parking lot?"

Jaehee gained a gentle push on from Yujin. She pulled the chair for them to sit down.

"So that's it?" Yujin aske

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter