I Hate to See your Heart Break

I choose to Fall(Jaehee x Monday)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We're here at the rooftop

The same spot where I admit to myself that...

"Yes, I'm entirely bonkers for this girl who laughs at my corny jokes or awkward situations, cries easily when she's hurt or hungry, makes me sing random songs just because she wants someone to lull her to sleep, though my voice is still improving little by little. Wakes me up at 3 am because she's randomly craving for strawberry ice cream, clings and annoys me every time she feels like it, Teases me just because she's much taller than me."

This is the spot where I confessed on the stars that:

"I am in love with the girl whom I know might never love me back because she's in love with someone."

The place that heard all the things I couldn't bring myself to tell Jimin unnie...

The place when I cried like a baby in front of Soeun, Jiyoon, and Hyewon.

The place that witnessed the million times I've cried for her.

But why did I take her here? Of all places why did I take her to the place that reminds me of my own pain and how I can't be with her?

Because, though this place reminds me of my feelings and brokenness for her. I know that this is also the same place where our friendship grew stronger.

And I know that this is also her favorite spot. This is where she confessed to me that she's in love with Jay...

How she would trade anything to be with Jay

How she loves Jay's smile,

Jay's eyes,

Jay's rapping skills,

Jay's silly jokes,

Everything about how she's dying to be with Jay.

I know that though this place makes me sad. It might make her feel better.

"Why did you brought me here, Jaehee?"

"Oh nothing, I just wanted to see the stars. Look how they all shine for you Jimin unnie. Isn't this enough to make you feel better?"

"Jaehee-yah" she said my name with a hint of Sadness.

"I'll just listen, Jimin unnie."

She sighed. 

"Fine, but this is kinda corny." She warned me then gave out a weak smile that didn't quite catch her eyes.

"We had a fight. Me and Jay. This is our first fight, maybe it just hurts me so much."

I didn't say anything, I just allow her to let out all her frustrations about 'the fight'

"We went to the HYBE building earlier, and we saw some TXT members. I was excited and giddy because it's just today that I saw some of his friends, besides us. I thought she'll introduce me as her girlfriend but it turns out, he's shy so she only said, "Guys, this is my friend in Weeekly, Jimin-nim" My dream shattered when she muttered those words, Jaehee." She said now sobbing.

"Then his friends went dinner with us. He looks really happy talking to them. I was just at the corner of the table watching him and other HYBE artists having fun. I feel so left out."

"I just laughed at myself because I look so stupid there. I thought he's going to introduce me as his girlfriend because the last time he would like to go home with his and meet his family and he'll introduce me."

"Then he told me that I need to understand him, why? Does he understand me?"

She let out a bitter laugh while trying to wipe away her tears.

After hearing the whole story of her pain, I would like to go to Enhypen's dorm and be angry at him and ask him how could she hurt Jimin that way? How could he let Jimin feel so small about herself?!!!

"Jaehee, It's hard... I... I now realize how to love a person that might not even be sure with me"

I looked at her. I can see on her face that she really is hurt. And it doubled my pain seeing Jimin like this. This is worse than seeing her with Jay. Though my heart breaks when I see them together, I know that at this moment my heart is crushing while seeing her getting hurt. But I didn't say a word. I just let her talk again.

"That moment that you thought he's proud to tell the world that he's yours. You assumed. But he's not. It hurts. It's hard." She added while forcing herself to not let the tears go out from her eyes.

"Haha. It is corny. Thanks for the warning." I said trying to lighten up the heartbreaking moment for the both of us.

"But unnie, why are you crying? You know that she's your's even if you don't have to say it to the world. You k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter