It's all different now

I choose to Fall(Jaehee x Monday)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They stood up one by one after watching Enhypen's comeback show on the TV.

Jimin breathed in slowly and let it out slowly too. She was too nervous to approach Jaehee but she went beside Jaehee

"Hey, can I borrow your massager? Mine just broke" Jimin said and awkwardly puts her hand onto her head. Jaehee just smiled.

"Sure, you can just get it in my room. Oh, and nice crocs unnie"

Jimin looked down to look at what her foot is wearing and it is a pink crocs, "Uhh, yeah. I just bought it earlier, thanks for noticing."

Jaehee just nodded at what Jimin explained.

Suddenly somebody side-hugged and kissed Jaehee on the cheek, "Wanna go out and have dinner with me?"

"Aww, is it gonna be your treat?" Jaehee asked and kissed her girlfriend's cheeks.

Jimin was watching them in awe. But is a little bit hurt.

Jihyo was just watching the three of them, she's so lost at what's happening. Then Hyewon came right beside her.

"Yah, do you want to go out with me too?" Jihyo hugged Hyewon.

"Sure, unnie!"

"Oh, can I ask, what is happening with them?" Jihyo said pointing at the three.

"Oh. You didn't know?" Hyewon said and was shocked that Jihyo didn't know what happened.

"I didn't know what?" Jihyo asked.

"Jimin unnie and Jay-nim broke up, I'm just going to change, hold on" Hyewon said then went upstairs to her room and Jihyo's feet were frozen at what she just said.

"What?" Jihyo was left dumbfounded as what she has learned. She followed Hyewon where she went, "Yah! Jo Hyewon, you have explaining to do."

Hyewon turned around but still walking backward, "It's not really my place to tell but just ask, I don't know. Jimin unnie or Soeun unnie. Just ask what happened." Hyewon Face forward and kept walking and locked herself in her room.

Jihyo knocked on the door, "Yah! Open the door, it's my room too!"

And with that, Hyewon opened the door of their room.

"Sorry, it's been a habit now," then she lets Jihyo inside the room,

"Why didn't I know anything about this?"

"Probably because you've been going out for your solo schedules..?" Hyewon said with made Jihyo realized that she was busy these past few weeks..

It's true, she's been having a lot of solo projects that's why she couldn't keep up with some gossips.

"But, can you tell me what happened?" Jihyo asked and grabbed Hyewon's hand.

Hyewon looked down and pressed both of her lips together before talking.

"Well, it's not my words, but Jimin unnie's."

"Wait, what?"

Flashback

[A week before Enhypen's comeback]

Jay texted Jimin if they could go out and have a walk nearby.

"Do you want something to drink?" Jay asked because she noticed Jimin is shivering because it's so cold.

"No, thank you." Jimin smiled. She looked at Jay who was looking so worried, "Hey, what's the problem?"

"Nothing. It's just that we don't have time for each other anymore." Jay said. Jimin was just quiet at what Jay just said.

Jay has come to terms that he will do the thing. Ever since his talk with Jiyoon, he has been thinking a lot about what he will do. That he couldn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter