Distraction

I choose to Fall(Jaehee x Monday)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that incident at the rooftop, everything changed for me. From my point of view.

When I woke up with Jimin unnie hugging me. It felt weird. Usually, I'm the hugger.

I took a minute to watch her sleep. As I got lost staring at her beautiful face, I realize my feeling for her haven't changed. I still love her despite all the pain I've experienced from her. Then I gave her a kiss on her forehead.

"haha, sleepyhead."

Then I said told myself "From now on, I have decided to distract myself and channel all my feelings for you on other important things."

I got up from bed. I change and rinse. I'm up for an early jog. My knee is fine from last night but there's still a little hematoma.

"Distraction Jaehee. Distraction is all you need."

When I got into the kitchen. It's still a bit dark I think it's only a quarter to 6 in the morning. Then I saw Jiyoon unnie. She just looked at me as if I'm a rat or something that's not worth of her attention. She's making herself a coffee. I grabbed a cup and poured some for myself then asked her:

"Hey. Wanna jog?"

She just gave me a nod then finished our coffee and head outside to jog.

After the jog...

Momentary silence...

We're sitting on a bench taking a break.

I know she's still a bit mad at me and I want to make it up to her. As a friend, I don't want her or anyone getting mad or disappointed at me. So I tried, I cleared my throat.

"Uhhhumm..."

No reaction from her. I cleared my throat again this time louder.

"UUHHUUUMMM.."

Still no reaction. I was about to try again. This time much louder to get her attention. Then she stopped me. 'Stop. You sound stupid..."

I smiled a bit about the awkwardness of the situation. Then I utter the words:

"Hey. Ouch, you're hurting me again with your words."

"Not my fault. You're the one acting stupid since last night."

Then I shut up. I'm a bit hurt.

I can take all the hurting from Jimin is giving me. But not another hurting from Jiyoon. This is just too much for me right now... She's been a very good friend to me and I don't want her getting mad at me. I know I've disappointed her and Soeun unnie so many times. And it's my fault.

Jiyoon's POV

She's trying to get my attention. And I'm trying my best to avoid her. She annoys me. Since last night, but I can't stop worrying about her. She's my friend and I like her.

Yes, I like her. Not "love"

"Like"

More like "Infatuation or a "Crush" there's a big difference.

You can't blame me. She's just so admirable. I admire her selfishness and her love for everyone around her even though she's savage, especially her love for Jimin, even though she's always hurting by it.

"Stop. You sound stupid..."

"Hey. Ouch, you're hurting me again with your words."

"Not my fault. You're the one acting stupid since last night."

She was hushed. I think I hurt her feelings a bit. I'm too hard on her, I know. She's just sitting while staring into nothingness. It had been the longest silence that ever happened between me and Jaehee. I felt guilty.

I laughed hysterically. Jaehee gave me a puzzled look.

"hahahahhahahahahaha"

"Huh? Why are you laughing?" She asked earnestly.

"Hahaha you farted, Jaehee. Haha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter