For Now

I choose to Fall(Jaehee x Monday)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few months later

They are now preparing for their 2nd comeback for We Play era.

Everyone is back on track including Jimin's relationship with Jay.

Jimin being Jimin couldn't just let Jay go. She knows to herself that howsoever she still loves him because her love won't just fade away. Yes. But won't just fade away. They have come through a lot and hear heart will have regret if they broke up.

But she knows too that there's still one person in her heart. Though she wanted so bad to be with that person, her guilt is holding her back. Afraid that she might hurt Jongseong in the process, she refuses to tell him the truth that she wants a breakup. Her refusal of letting whatever that's left with her and Jay destroyed is what's keeping her feelings for Jaehee at bay.

She can't hurt anyone.

C-A-N-T

She's a do-gooder and the last thing she would do is break someone's heart. But for all she knows she already broke Jaehee's heart tons of years ago, she doesn't even have a single clue.

And as for Jaehee, it has come to her attention that Jongseong and Jimin's ship is at sail again. She's had enough of the heartache and chose to live by what she told Yujin before she left at their dorm.

........

[Flashback]

Jaehee cleared and offered her hand.

"You look every bit as familiar as my broken heart. Let's be friends."

Yujin smiled at what Jaehee acted but she still accepted her hand.

"Friends." She said as she smiled sincerely.

Before they let go of each other's hand, Jaehee pulled her new friend and hugged her.

"We are not meant to stay wounded, Yujin unnie. We just need to help ourselves...

Sometimes we need the help of others, but there are things that only we can do it. Maybe we are used to that someone is listening to us in every problem, and someone will help us with every mistake, that will guide us in every way. We didn't realize that we have two hands, two feet, two ears, two eyes, one mind, and one heart. For all the hopes we have for other people, we didn't even realize that we are the answers to our questions, that we can heal our own pain. Sometimes we seek help, but we're not even listening. And sometimes. we don't even know how to think. We blame them who hurts us but it's our fault too. Yes, they hurt us but right from the start we have a choice whether we continue that pain. We choose to be in pain, we choose to be wounded. It came from our own choices. We ourselves help them to hurt us. And we ourselves could only stop this pain."

Jaehee said trying to get the logic of her words through her own skull too. She knows she's telling it to herself too. She can see herself in Yujin even though they're not in the same situation while she's looking at Yujin, she's thinking of herself and she needs to help herself.

"For years people have been saying they can help us get better. Nothing's worked. I guess you're right. We need to figure it out on our own now Jaehee." Yujin said with a timid smile.

.............

So she's been diverting her attention by hanging out with Soeun and Jiyoon and her 'other' friends outside Weeekly often, trying to figure things out and by 'friends' including her newfound friend Ahn Yujin.

Soeun and Jiyoon are happy for Jaehee. Even though Jiyoon has feelings for Jaehee, she set them aside for now... Because she knows a friend is what she needs these days.

The three often go out despite their busy schedule. And usually, they are with Yujin sometimes and both 02 liners can see that this is helping their Jelly and they're happy at the progress of Jaehee for not always mentioning Jimin and they can see she's happy and working really hard unlike back then that almost every day she's sulking and crying over because of Jimin.

But they're scared too because maybe one day it will come back to her because it's not really formal what Jaehee's problem right now.

They know that their Jelly is only like this For now...

...........

MCountdown

Jimin is always throwing tantrums about how Jaehee is always missing in action or late. She's been going out lately, most of the time Jaehee is with Jihyo and Jiyoon, sometimes with Jiyoon only, and sometimes she's going out by herself.

"Where the hell is she this time?!"

"Chill only Jimin, she'll be here before we go to that red carpet. She texted me she's with Jiyoon and they got stuck in traffic but they're on their way." Soeun explained at Jimin.

Soeun is the only one who's absorbing all of Jimin's tantrums if ever Jaehee is missing.

"Why didn't she just join the ride going here? Where did she go this time?! Ugh!"

Weeekly are now being called by their stylist of the red carpet because they needed to get ready for their comeback stage and both Jiyoon and Jaehee are running late and getting through every single nerve of Jimin.

"We're here guys. Sorry, we're late. It's so damn traffic." Jaehee said while avoiding Jimin's deadly stare at her.

"Where have you been again?!" Jimin hissed at her

"Jimin unnie. We're about to get ready. Can we talk later?"

"You have a lot of explaining to do later Jaehee!"

After their Red Carpet, Jaehee pretending to fix her clothes and avoiding the sermon coming from Jimin. But not for too long, Jimin went to her and Jaehee readied her ears for the sermon she's about to receive.

"Jaehee!"

"Okay, Jimin unnie. First, it is not my fault why Jiyoon unnie and I are late. It is actually because Jiyoon unnie is not 100 percent okay and second it's super traffi-"

"Save it! Go to the dressing room!"

Jaehee just felt her chest go back to its normal rhythm that earlier it's beating so fast because of nervousness because she thought she will receive a sermon from Jimin. But after processing Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter