Something In Common

I choose to Fall(Jaehee x Monday)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up with her beside me.

Most of the time when I woke up, she already left the dorm. I was staring at her face. And I realized that I miss her.

Her forehead,

Her dark eyebrows,

Her nose,

The smell of her hair, the scent of her breath.

I was lost. Deep in my thoughts. When she opened her eyes, then she suddenly blows my eyes, "What the?!"

"Good morning to you too little miss Moonday." She said sarcastically then winked at me.

I just raised an eyebrow.

"You know it's rude to stare, right?" she asked teasingly.

I can feel my cheek flushed. I almost forgot that I'm still mad at her.

"Shut up!" I said it in a mean tone then I let myself go out of her hug.

But playful Jaehee. She just literally locked me into her arms, "It's too early. Let's just sleep first."

I can feel my cheeks heating up.

"No, I won't let her win. I'm still angry at her!!", my mind said to myself

"Yah! Let go of me! You smell so stinky! Take a bath first!"

"Why are you so sore today? It's too early and your head is already hot. Look at those lines forming in your forehead. Yah, you'll grow old faster."

"Shut it! Take a bath. We still need to talk. Do you think you escaped? I'm still mad at you! You're not forgiven!"

She stood up hastily and pouts as she makes her way to the bathroom

"Ugh. Stop pouting! You're too cute for the world"

............................

I am busy finding my towel because I'm going to take a shower too when she went out of the bathroom half- wearing her cycling shorts and a sports bra.

I immediately turn around.

"Hey, Jimin unnie. Have you seen my shirt that is..... Why are you facing there? What's wrong with the wall?" She approached me while I'm still looking at the wall.

My face turned really red when she whispered in my ear, "Yah, is there something going on here?"

"Ha?? Ahhh, there's a lizard earlier. There..."

"Are you sure?" She tried to touch my shoulder but I was fast to avoid it.

"Y-yeah."

Then she went to our bedroom and sat there checking on her phone.

I found myself staring at her. More particularly at her abs in full display.

I flushed as I realized that I was staring long enough.

"Aren't you going to wear some clothes?"

She just stared at me whimsically, "Stupid as it may sound even though it's cold, why does our bedroom feel so hot?" She asked then looked around the room, "Plus, I feel comfortable."

"Eh?? What if someone will see you?"

"So? It's just the members who are here. And we're living in the same room for about 3 years already. Plus, the door is locked."

"Ugh. It's too tempting Lee Jaehee! That's what I mean.", I mentally said to her.

"Unnie, if only staring could kill. I'll be dead."

I can feel my cheeks turning all shades of red, "Just put a shirt on!"

"Why? Does this bother you?" She casually said as she walks towards me.

"NO!" I said sounding too defensive.

"Fine. Fine." She said, I rolled my eyes at her. But she just shrugged.

I was about to enter the bathroom when she blocked my way. Displaying her full body.

"Wha... what... What now Jaehee?!" I yelled at her trying to regain my composure.

"Are you going to take a bath?" She asked with a playful hint in her eyes.

"Well, obviously. So shoooo."

"Why didn't you took shower with me earlier?"

"Whaaat!?!"

"I'm just saying. You know that quote 'Save water. Shower together? We could have saved so much water, unnie." She playfully winked at me.

I can see where this is going. She's like this when she's in a good mood.

She's flirtatious.

"Jaehee!!!"

"What Jimin?" She asked innocently as she got back to our bed.

"You are such a flirt!"

She just shrugged and went back to checking her phone.

....................

When I got out of the bathroom, she's not there at our bed. After I wore my clothes, I quickly went out of the room to find her because what if she escaped my wrath again?

I squealed when I almost fall at the stairs because a pair of hands grabbed me from behind.

She just keeps on laughing and laughing, "Unnie, you're really a scaredy-cat."

I wriggled myself out of her embrace. And when I can finally catch my breath.

"Yahhhh... Ouch.... Hey... Eonnie stop..... Yahhh... Ouch... It hurts..."

"Yah! You deserve that! Here have some more!"

"Ouch... Okay please stop.." She said so I stop slapping her whole upper body.

"How could you?! You are so annoying! Do you know how scared I was? I almost fell because you pranked me! Ahhhhh. You are really annoying! You did something to me and now you're planning to kill me!!!" I yelled at her than continuing to slap her once again.

............................

We're sitting opposite to each other at the dining table. I still can't look at her because one, she's still not wearing a proper shirt even though she's wearing a decent short, though it's still distracting to me. Two, I'm still mad at her! She knows I don't like to be scared.

"It's just a joke, unnie."

"If that's a joke, then we're both should be laughing right now!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter