I'll Bleed Myself Dry

I choose to Fall(Jaehee x Monday)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I got home I was too tired, too frustrated, and too depressed. Everything seems to be wrong today.

I didn't meet any of my deadlines. I was scolded by our CEO because we're not practicing as a whole Weeekly. It's like we're on the just taking it easy, said our PD-nim. Out of all the members, I get to be scolded.

Plus the pain in my knee. Then I forgot to eat dinner because of how much works that we need to finish. 

I cussed a few times. It was almost 9:30 pm when I got home.

I saw Jiyoon in the kitchen. And I wonder why she's still up. Normally she's asleep by 9 or 9:30 well actually she's always asleep 'cause she's a lazy bum. Haha

"Ugh. Could this day get any worse?!" I rant. I need someone to listen to all my rants tonight.

"Hey, bad day?" Jiyoon standing by the fridge then handed me a glass of water.

"Sort of" I don't want her to be affected by the bad vibes all over me but I can't contain it. I think I might burst...

"Do you know that we need at least 8 hugs a day? To heal the feeling of loneliness, elevated mood, and create happiness... Here let me give you alone one."

Then she pulled me close for a long, nice, and caring hug.

I think if Jimin unnie is not in the picture. I'll be so damn in love with this girl right in front of me.

"There. Feel better?"

"I think I need a little bit more." then It was my turn to pull her closer to me.

Then we heard a sobbing sound approaching right in our direction. We're still entangled in a hug when Jimin saw us.

Her eyes. It's swollen.

"Uhh. Continue what you're doing. I'll just get water." She said trying to hide her tears.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure." While taking a glass of water then quickly run upstairs. I was just staring in her direction when Jiyoon brought me back to reality

"She's not okay, she's been crying since she got home. Then we heard them fought over the phone. We didn't w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter