Still Learning

I choose to Fall(Jaehee x Monday)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin

It seems like fate is not with me and keeps on playing throughout my life. The moment I stepped inside our room, it felt different, most likely because she's not my roommate anymore. Soeun's my roommate now just wanted to let you know what's going on. How? I don't know, I don't even want to know. I heard PD-nim thought of us switching roommates. But everything seems to be happening too fast.

 

Too fast that when I was about to talk to my best friend about my feelings, but I see that she's happy with Jiyoon now, I supposed Well, I had the feeling that they're going to date each other, just not really what I was expecting. I thought they were just sweet to each other.

*flashback*

Jimin just woke up and thought about what happened to her and Jay earlier around 3 in the morning, she is ready to talk to Jaehee, as she was expecting someone to be beside her but to dismay her she wasn't there. She looked at the clock and saw that it's 11 o'clock in the morning, and they have a recording session for their next comeback mini-album. She saw her phone and saw that someone messaged her, well not just her but in the group chat as well, it was her leader Soojin saying, "Please be at the recording room at around 1 pm sharp, we have to record Jiyoon's song. Thank you! Please eat well!".

 

She decided not to message back at the group chat but she messaged Jaehee privately, "Jaehee-yah, we need to talk"

Jimin washed up and wore her comfortable clothes wearing sweat pants and a jacket with a shirt underneath it. She went out of their room and to her surprise, it was Soeun and Soojin who were at their dining area, eating their own lunch, "Oh! Jimin-ah, come on let's eat lunch. We made American food!" Soeun said, she looked at the food that both Soeun and Soojin cooked, and it was indeed an American menu, pancakes, eggs, and bacon. "We didn't think that someone would be left here besides the two of us, so I only cooked for two people, but we can share!"

"It's okay Soojin unnie, I'm still full," she lied that all of them heard the grumbling at her stomach, her stomach betrayed her. The couple just laughed at her and offered her once again to eat up, Jimin didn't hesitate and ate as well, "Where is everyone else?"

"Probably out, they went one by ones, or two by twos, they didn't exactly say where they are going," Soojin said then took another bite of her pancake that was cooked by herself, "Why?"

She looked down and could only smile, "Oh, no not really. I actually want to talk to Jaehee."

Soeun and Soojin looked at each other and looked at Jimin who was eating her food waiting for an answer, "I think she went out with Jiyoon, they said they going to buy some stuff that they want since they said some are on sale."

"She's with Jiyoon, again." she thought to herself. She just felt her blood boiling and she knows she has no right to get jealous, but she is.

After they ate, they went to Soeun's car and Jiminsat at the back seat, looking through her phone to see if her best friend replied to her. Only to disappoint herself, she didn't get a reply.

While Soeun was driving, Soojin kept looking at the rear mirror to see what's going on with Jimin. Jimin kept on going through her phone, groan, and roll her eyes, which concerned the couple, "Yah Jimin-ah, what's up with you today?"

Jimin completely forgot that she was not alone and someone from her group is with her, "Oh I was just playing a game." she lied and kept on looking at her phone.

Soeun smirked and kept her eyes on the road, "That's one helluva game, Jimin. Must be a tough one." Soeun slowed down and stopped at a red light, she exactly knows what game Jimin is playing, "Gotta act smart before you lose."

"I already lost, I think."

"You haven't lost the game when you're still in the tutorial mode," Soeun said, at this point, Soojin is so confused at what the two are talking about, she just thought that it must be a really difficult online gaming to play, "Jimin, you're still learning, and you'll learn more. You don't have to rush something because it's what you want. To win a game, there'll be obstacles, it's not always easy, there are times that it'll be hard, you'll get hurt, you'll heal, and most importantly you learn. Then you get to win."

Soeun was right, Jimin is still learning what she's going to do. Because after all, she just broke up with Jay, maybe she needs more time. It's not always what Jimin wants, it's for everybody as well.

"You guys are talking about Tekken huh?" Soojin asks, Soeun just smiled and nod, "OH! Yeah, combos are hard there. I wonder how Jiyoon can do 10 combos, I can never win against her. Who's your favorite character there?" Soojin was so excited to talk about the game Tekken.

"I like Asuka there. She's cool." Jimin answered, not really knowing who the character she said was, she just said that because to lure Soojin out of hers and Soeun's conversation.

They finally got to the building, Soeun parking her car, then the three of them went down and all Jimin can think about was what she and Soeun talked about earlier. Soeun went beside her, "Don't rush it, okay? I heard about what happened to you and Jongseong, he told me about it. So don't rush it, or not only Jongseong's going to get hurt, but also you yourself."

Jimin knew that Soeun was right, then again. I mean when was she never right? When it comes to her and Soojin, yeah. As the elevator door was about to close, someone catches up and stopped the door from closing.

It was just Hyewon who are clearly catching their breaths, "Oh! Zoa! Good thing you're here! Did you went on a jog or something," Soojin said offering her water to them.

Jimin would be lying if she said she wasn't disappointed when It was Hyewon who showed up. Not because Hyewon was there, but Jaehee wasn't there.

"Ah, I just went back to my car and We bought some sweets for everyone," Hyewon said and showed them the bag and accepted Soojin's offer for the water.

The four of them walked into the recording room, just to see four of their other members. Jihyo is already practicing their lines. While Jiyoon and Jaehee just hand in hand, Jaehee's resting her head to Jiyoon's shoulder, while Jiyoon resting her head to Jaehee's head as well, napping. Well, they did woke up early and went out to get breakfast, but their breakfast went to shopping as well.

"What a sight," Jimin thought to herself and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter