Right?

Dare to Love Her

She had to admit

The girl had courage.

Apparently, she was determined to make Mina like her.

She also had to admit

She had liked the food

That's why the next morning, when both of them had got up around the same time to get ready, Mina turned around before reaching the door to go out and simply stated

"Thanks for the food."

And she left.

Today Mina had two classes and then she had agreed to meet with Momo and Sana. She was afraid of what to tell Sana.

'Hi, yeah sorry I changed rooms because I couldn't live with someone like you'

'oh, don't worry now I live with someone worse, maybe I can introduce you two'

'no, it wasn't you, it was me'

Yeah, that didn't seem right.

Maybe she didn't have to say anything, she would stay quiet, but Momo had insisted.

So here she was, her classes had finished and they decided to meet at the study hall, at some table near the end of the room where there weren't many people, only a few.

She was the first one there, apparently. She took a seat and threw herself on the table to rest a bit while waiting.

Soon enough she felt a hand tapping her head, it was Momo.

She looked up and saw the two girls, Sana made eye contact with her and smiled like she always did.

She was really pretty.

"Hey." Momo was the first one to speak. "We got you coffee."

"Thanks." was all she could say.

As she took the coffee she could feel the tension, or maybe it was her own guilty conscience making it feel like it because Momo and Sana sat in their own chairs and started talking about their day so far as if nothing was bothering them.

"How were your classes, Mina?" The sweet voice reached her ears, Sana's voice was really something else.

She knew it was time to say something related to why they weren't roommates anymore.

'C'mon Mina you can do this, you just have to say sorry'

'But what am I sorry for? I'm not sorry, it was really awkward'

'You don't mean that, you are better than this.'

'But mom didn't like me living with her... AND I DIDNT EITHER, GOD! she's not normal, poor thing, she's so nice, bet she didn't want to be like that, there must be some sort of reason for- WOW, Mina, that's low. I DONT-' The self-debate was interrupted by her own actions as she didn't realize how hard she was holding her cup of coffee and some of it fell down and burned her hand.

"Ouch," she let out loud.

"Are you okay?" Sana asked with a concerned look.

"Mina, get yourself together," Momo stated with a serious face as if she knew exactly what was going inside the girl's head.

So Mina began, "Sana I wanted to tell you that-"

"Well my classes were okay, I have a new teacher that's really funny." Sana had interrupted her mid-sentence.

Both Momo and Mina gave her a confused look and the girl tried again

"That's really cool, Sana, but I was wondering if you-"

"Oh yeah and also, dance classes start next weak, you'll be there right?" Sana asked both of them.

Momo now looked at Mina as if saying, 'see she knows'

Clearly, the girl didn't want to talk about it, so Mina didn't try again and just said "Yeah, we'll be there."

"Great, I'll see you guys." And then she got up, grabbed her things, blew a kiss to Momo, and smiled at Mina before leaving with rapid steps.

Mina was confused.

She had never before stopped to think about how other people might feel because of her actions.

But sweet Sana had got to her. How could she have done this to her? Maybe she didn't think it through.

But she had. She just didn't like to live with the girl.

But why?

It was complicated. She had always been told how it was wrong to like the same , she knows that is wrong. Sana is wrong. It doesn't matter how sweet and pure and nice and pretty the girl was, she still was wrong.

Right?

The second internal debate Mina had had that day in less than five minutes was interrupted by Momo

"You know, she is too nice sometimes."

"I know," Mina answered. She knew she really did, Sana didn't deserve this. But, which part? Being gay or the treatment Mina had given her?

"Then why?" Momo asked her once again, looking directly at her eyes as if pleading for an answer that made sense.

Mina kept quiet. She had already had this conversation, she was not going to give a proper answer now. She was really confused and was not going to make sense. She needed to rest for a bit. Sana had messed with her mind.

"Mina, don't you think you-?" But Mina had already stood up and was heading to the front door.

When she was outside the room, she grabbed her phone and texted Momo

To momoring
Sorry, we'll talk another day

But that day never came. Not soon it didn't.

Two weeks passed since that exchange of words and how it affected her mind.

She kept going to classes, studying, and not once had she referred to the girl she shared a room with. Chaeyoung had bought her dinner a couple of times again and had acquired this silly routine of walking down the red tape as if was difficult and she kept trying to make conversation with her.

Dance classes were awkward but she still went because dancing brought to her some sense.

Momo had tried to talk to her about how she was feeling but she just ignored everything. The three of them fell into their old routine of ignoring if Mina felt awkward towards Sana and apparently Sana was okay with not bringing the topic out.

Momo and Sana were fine. They had each other. But what Mina couldn't understand now was that she also could rely on them.

She was too proud to admit how confused she felt. She was feeling guilty and she hadn't made any comment, interaction, or weird look towards Sana ever since that day. Actually, she tried to not talk with both of them at all.

Momo still tried a lot, though. And by text too, she even had made Mina pretty clear that she understood whatever was going through her mind- which she didn't according to Mina- and that it was okay if she needed time for herself

Which she did.